• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. My Thor vs Doomsday thread made me think something else, what's the AP difference?

Supes is in the kilofoe scaling from Wally so...Hulk is 925x stronger i believe? World War Hulk is the one that scales directly to Sentry

World Breaker Hulk is bloodlusted by default though. He even broke Doctor Strange's hand lol. You want the scans? Pretty interesting stuff

I mean as the fight would go on Superman might get pissed enough. This is an unlikely scenario, but very much possible.

I didn't want to vote inconclusive is another reason

WeeklyBattles said:
Supes is in the kilofoe scaling from Wally so...Hulk is 925x stronger i believe? World War Hulk is the one that scales directly to Sentry
Wait, which method of the Flash's infinite mass punch calc got passed?

Oh, so the 1 kilofoe method. Superman does have his own 6.9 kilofoe feat though via Darkanine's version of Superman's solar system throwing calc, although it seems that it was never specified on which version of that calc got accepted.

I mean honestly Superman. When you look at their startig oints in power, Superman should be leagues above hulk. And yes hulk gets stronger over time. Superman should be able to finish hulk off by then. It really isn't fair to start hulk out at his peak. When that isn't how his power works. And if you were to say Give Hulk his peak. Same would have to be done for superman. And Superman has survived a at leastUniversal level attack and still was able to fight. (Twice i think he has take a blow of that level IIRC bt i know for a fact at last once)

So Superman all the way.

Back