• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
@Kaz same strength level. Not same speed. Goku is FTL and Hulk is MHS. Hulk couldn't get angry towards the beating he'd recieve cause he wouldn't know it was happening.
And it'll keep making him stronger and faster,as it is,goku doesn't really have anything to get past hulk's regen.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Another thing I'm wondering if Goku lets Hulk get stronger? He did do that with Freiza to see how strong he was.
I guess yes,since SBAs dictate that fights are in character and goku will actually not blitz hulk

Hulk when enraged is star level while SSJ Goku in the namek Saga is Star level+ not a big advantage but he should be able to knock Hulk out due to speed and that little advantage imo.

@Azzy, Then again, is it in Goku's character to BFR?

@Cross, I'm almost positive that this will end up as I originally stated, as I'm not even sure who's voting for whom anymore.

@Cal

Not usually, though he might if his life depended on it/it was the only way he could win.

I mean, he TECHNICALLY BFR'd Semi-Perfect Cell, but that's different.

Well, he did do something similar to Botano, but that takes place wayyy after this. We can't be sure if this saga Goku had the same mindset.

Well, if this battle was to the death, Hulk would outlast Goku and finish him off.

But since things like KO and BFR are allowed here, I'll put my vote on Goku.

@Cal: From what i can vaguely point out from all of us, it's 2 (3 if i include NotEven if what he said goes in the fight) for Goku, i think either 1 or 2 for Hulk, and i guess there's just you and me with Inconclusive...

Darkanine said:
If BFR is allowed, can't Goku in theory throw hulk into space before he reacts?
Likely, but he would more likely fight him on even ground first to see how strong he is, letting him get stronger over time. That's just Goku's nature.

Imma lay my vote here:

While it true that Goku is much faster, Blitzing is not an option he would think of and Hulk's regen can allow him to regenerate from dust and survive of Goku's assaults. Goku starts out stronger, but Hulk could reach his level and possibly higher (the "At least star level" means something) with his rage. Keep in mind Goku would allow him to reach higher levels with rage in-character (which he is). So they seem almost even, until I realized they had different stamina levels. Goku's is very high, but Hulk's is limitless. Therefore, I believe that Hulk's regen and stamina would allow him to outlast and tire out Goku, and then he would beat him to a pulp.

"OP"s vote goes to Hulk.

Darkanine said:
If BFR is allowed, can't Goku in theory throw hulk into space before he reacts?
That's not how goku fights.

1-He'll not blitz

2-He'll allow hulk,all the time he needs to get up,if he can put him down that is.

3-Hulk will blitz

4-Hulk will not let Goku get up if he puts him down.

SBAs dictate that fights are in character.

This could go either way, really. If Goku decides to let Hulk power up, i can see Hulk winning this. If he KO's Hulk before that happens, he wins. He could also BFR. But if Hulk decides to start with a good old "Hulk Smash" kind of attack and Goku dodges, i don't see the planet surviving the hit.

Alright let's see here.

Goku - 2 (i think)

Hulk - 2, possibly 3 give or take which includes the OP's own vote.

Either way or inconclusive - 3

I'm personally leaning towards inconclusive. Both sides have a lot of advantages over each other.

NotEvenHuman said:
This could go either way, really. If Goku decides to let Hulk power up, i can see Hulk winning this. If he KO's Hulk before that happens, he wins. He could also BFR. But if Hulk decides to start with a good old "Hulk Smash" kind of attack and Goku dodges, i don't see the planet surviving the hit.
Actually most the times,hulk smash is the thing that hulk starts with,basically any fight that hulk is in,starts with a hulk smash,he's like a pokemon.

Ehh I am leaning towards inconclusive/either way. Goku has a huge draw back from CIS. He might not blitz at first and perhaps let him get stronger. Considering he wants a good fight and will give others an advantage so he can get that.

However then again he does that if he believes there's a chance at the person matching him. Since Hulk would be someone going in slow motion with far less fighting skill than Goku, he might not even think Hulk is worth his time and just give a quick knock out.

Okay...

Goku: This one i can't even tell who voted for him other than AllenSaiyan so it's one at the least.

Hulk: 3 give or take.

Inconclusive: 5

Pretty sure Hulk doesn't have ki @NEH. At least not the kind DBZ characters could sense.

KazarianFahs said:
That's not how goku fights.

1-He'll not blitz

2-He'll allow hulk,all the time he needs to get up,if he can put him down that is.

3-Hulk will blitz

4-Hulk will not let Goku get up if he puts him down.

SBAs dictate that fights are in character.
-Hulk can't blitz he is too slow lol he will get frustrated by Goku immense speed.

-Goku may test his strength yes but i don't think he will take any attacks by Hulk when he realize how slow Hulk is.

-Hulk is already enraged, Goku will just Ko him like Nappa or Rocomme when he realize Hulk is a mindless monster that will threaten to destroy the planet in the first place.

Goku is fast enough to intercept any attack aimed at the planet by hulk, however hulk has regen.

Goku either wins, or inconclusive

@NEH I see. Most VS matches I have seen never let Goku use ki on anyone outside his verse or assume others have ki. Not used to one letting him have it lol. Well even if Goku senses Hulk is strong enough at base to take him on, he wouldn't at this point be able to tell that Hulk has potential to grow stronger (he wasn't aware of Frieza's 100% form after all)

If Goku sees that Hulk is physically strong enough to take him and pose a considerable threat to the planet, yet is too slow to give him any good fight, then that is all the more reason why Goku would want to blitz, KO, BFR Hulk.

@LordAizenSama Sure, but Goku wouldn't really know that Hulk will bust the planet if he hits it. People in Dragon Ball use focused strikes so they don't destroy everything around them, right? He has no reason to think that Hulk would be any different.

WBH who wasn't on star level,destroyed the entire eastern seaboard,just by stepping once,Ya know,hulk isn't a guy who is star level and walks freely on a planet,Hulk has destroyed planets before by not even aiming for them,and here,with the star level one,all it takes is one step.

AllanSaiyan said:
^That maybe one of the reasons why Goku will blitz and Knock him out before he causes more destruction.
Goku wouldn't care, why not just bring them back with the Namekian dragonballs later?

Actually, now that i look at it, the SBA page says that for someone to win by KO, the other party has to stay KO'd for one hour. I don't know if Goku can hit Hulk so hard that he stays out for one hour.

Guyx said:
Goku wouldn't care, why not just bring them back with the Namekian dragonballs later?
Ofcourse he would care, i mean he likes fighting but when someone is as mindless and angry as Hulk, that would give him more of a reason to blitz and Ko him as fast as possible.

No,goku doesn't care,everyone goku comes across is a planet/solar sytem/universe buster and is psychotic and wants to kill everything,but he always let them get up to their full potential and lets them get up if he puts them down.

LordAizenSama wrote: >Goku not caring about planet blowing up.

• Sigh* Yep, Unfollowing and abandoning thread.
Doing the same. :/

Ofcourse he would care, i mean he likes fighting but when someone is as mindless and angry as Hulk, that would give him more of a reason to blitz and Ko him as fast as possible.

>Buu kills humanity > Goku gave around zero *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back