• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotions bring great power. As it increases, so does their strength. Who would controversially beat the other into oblivion?

CONDITIONS (IMPORTANT):

Super Sayian Goku as of Frieza Saga.

Hulk is enraged.

Means both are in 4-C versions.

Who wins and why?

Hulk vs Goku

I'm going with inconclusive. I don't see Goku getting past regen, but I don't see Hulk catching Goku. I'm not just talking about speed. I mean the fact that one can fly really well, and the other can't fly at all.

I was going to say that Hulk losses due to Goku's speed level til' Cal pointed out that Hulk has regen. And people have to be reminded that Hulk's regen is really potent.

So as with what Cal said, going inconclusive here.

I highly doubt Goku would let him. This is the same Goku that was facing agaist Frieza who was doing that tactic.

The real cal howard said:
I highly doubt Goku would let him. This is the same Goku that was facing agaist Frieza who was doing that tactic.
Frieza didn't bust the planet instantly. Goku had plenty of time to end the fight and escape with Frieza (five minutes is a lot for a FTL+ character). He won't have that option here.

Looking at the profiles and comparing the stats, Goku seems to have the advantage in speed, AP, durability and versitality. For the hulk destroying the planet, wouldn't Goku beat to blitz him before he can do so and possibly win via KO.

I think Goku would take this with flight, better range FAR better fighting skill, and speed fast enough to blitz Hulk with ease. Hulk has massive Regenerationn, but I don't think that could help him much when he really doesn't have the ability to do anything to Goku and he could just keep blasting him over and over.

Goku has Star level+ AP while Hulk only has Star level durability so I think Hulk could be atleast destroyed to a cellular level.

RadicalMrR said:
Goku has Star level+ AP while Hulk only has Star level durability so I think Hulk could be atleast destroyed to a cellular level.
Cellular won't cut it. If we are talking death for good he'd at least need to be destroyed to the molecular level, though this is assuming Goku's method of winning is vaporization or something like that.

Hulk has been to space on his own before. At the very beggining of Planet Hulk, he fought a robot in space. I'm pretty sure there's a scene where he slams the robot in the moon. His fight with Black Bolt in the beggining of WWH also happened in the moon. I'm pretty sure that the Hulk has been to space in other instances, but these are the ones i know of.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Can i ask that he can breath in space?
Hulk usually visits other planets,it's never explicitly mentioned,but IIRC hulk is the guy from avengers who stays absent for most of the time and everytime he comes back he has been to some world far away in a different galaxy wrecking stuff.

Alright. Though what if Hulk doesn't planet bust? Wouldn't he be focusing on trying to smash Goku though?

Yeah he probably would be like that @Cross. Although it's not like he'd even really touch Goku with that big speed advantage.

Hmm. But then there's also the fact that Goku REALLY needs to get past Hulk's regen. Aside from what's listed here on his page, i read a Deviantart bio of Hulks that mentioned him being able to regenerate his head back after it was decapitated or something.

@Cross Well I don't think Mid Regenerationn (which Piccolo even has) will prove much trouble for Goku. Especially considering Goku can blitz Hulk all he wants and spam ki blasts. Unless of course Hulk has higher regen feats which he likely does.

Hmm. Was going to ask about stamina but i think that since Goku has the KO option, he wouldn't need to worry about getting tired anytime in the fight.....i think.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Alright. Though what if Hulk doesn't planet bust? Wouldn't he be focusing on trying to smash Goku though?
Hulk will simply get stronger over the fight,continously,eventually he'll break the planet without trying.

@Cross I was going to talk about stamina, but i really don't see Goku getting tired with the massive speed gap.

@Cal I don't know if he can get KO'd. I personally don't remember that happening, but i don't really read a lot of comics. I don't know why he isn't scaled to Black Bolt, honestly. Althought that was WWH, who was noted to be much stronger than before.

@Kaz. Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. Goku could beat him before he even could react or get angry to anything.

IDK. Goku could take this if he manages to BFR Hulk (since he can't actually kill him), though Hulk could win if he just smashes the planet, instead.

Ryukama said:
@Kaz. Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. Goku could beat him before he even could react or get angry to anything.
Hulk is starting OFF in the same strength level as goku,and he'll only get stronger while goku continually keeps losing stamina

I didn't think of it like that, Fahs. And Azzy, many have tried that. Many have failed. BTW, I'm referring to BFRing Hulk.

@Kaz same strength level. Not same speed. Goku is FTL and Hulk is MHS. Hulk couldn't get angry towards the beating he'd recieve cause he wouldn't know it was happening.

From taking quick looks at each other pages, Hulk is at least Star level when he's sufficiently enraged. Just pointing that out here.

In any case, did anyone keep count of the votes for each combatent btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back