• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Incon if I haven't already I guess, Thought Doom could have won but then again Hulk can 1-UP himself and has SOME adaption going on himself as well soooo... Yeah it's inconclusive.

Eficiente said:
The updates Hulk had makes this at least inconclusive, Doomsday can't get pass his insane resurrection.
Pretty sure Hulk isn't Angry 100% of the time, he does eventually revert back to his normal state as Bruce, which Doomsday can kill

The same happens to Bruce tho, Hawkeye killed him at one point and it's said/implied(?, one of those) that everytime he died he ended up in the Below Place.

For reference, this whole thing happened after the Death Battle.

When I said that this was "at least inconclusive" I meant that maybe it's inconclusive or maybe Hulk wins, idk. What's the AP gap and by how much? I didn't look into it that far, which is pretty basic stuff.

Eficiente said:
The same happens to Bruce tho, Hawkeye killed him at one point and it's said/implied(?, one of those) that everytime he died he ended up in the Below Place.

For reference, this whole thing happened after the Death Battle.
Wait you mean Hawkeye killing him in CivilWar II?

That takes too long and counts as incap

Not really, Bruce needs to use the Green Door to revive, that can take forever or even never happen if he doesn't feel like it. In combat he will feel like reviving himself.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
How good is the green door again, I heard once it is connected to TOBA????
It is related but we don't know how much power he used into it or how good he made it. It's just as good as the profile says & shows.

Eficiente said:
When I said that this was "at least inconclusive" I meant that maybe it's inconclusive or maybe Hulk wins, idk. What's the AP gap and by how much? I didn't look into it that far, which is pretty basic stuff.
Unless Devil Hulk has some crazy AP feat I don't know about, he should be 1 MegaFOE which is 1.6x stronger than Doomsday. But other than the fact that the AP difference is practically nothing, Doomsday can close the gap with his reactive evolution.

Schnee One said:
Wait you mean Hawkeye killing him in CivilWar II?

That takes too long and counts as incap
The Hulk's resurrection is based on whether he wants to get up or not.

Prior to his resurrection after Civil War 2 it's revealed he wasn't even aware he was immortal and every time he "died" he was simply lying to himself and pretending he could die. After his resurrection in No Surrender he's aware of his immortal nature and can consciously come back to life at his leisure. It's happened twice now that he has been murdered after his healing factor has been completely negated, and in both instances he resurrected himself minutes after his death (completely refreshed and his healing factor completely restored)

This also applies to Banner, he's had his neck broken, his throat slashed and I'm sure a few other things have happened to him in his current run (the series seems to derive pleasure in just killing him in as many ways as possible) and has immediately become the hulk upon his death.

Back