• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm voting inconclusive. Doomsday's regen is superior but with his AP, he isn't getting past Hulk's regen either. They both have crazy resistance, stamina and both can adapt (although Doomsday's ability is probably superior as well) so I don't see an end to the fight.

Slenderblak said:
stalemate
dont use the screwattack video

and immortal hulk showed us that hulk can survive without his head
Woah really?... Dang what about the whole limiter of regen tissue thing that D.B. mentioned about the Hulk? Oh well I did always think of that as a bit of bull as well anyways, BUT WAIT A MINUTE Wasn't POST Super man not quite but nearly matched Doomsday in a stalemate as well so by that logic shouldn't Hulk despite his adaptive states also die by Doomsday anyways because from the looks of it I do hear people saying that even post Supes bests Hulk or has that all changed?

Hulk.

Due to SBA, this Worldbreaker Hulk, and that means his mindset is much different then Green Hulk plus being stronger. As such, this Hulk is pretty pragmatic and tends to deal with his opponents accordingly. So, he'll fight Doomsday for a while, see that nothing is really working and then probably just BFR.

Now, TBF, that won't be Hulk's first move. Nor his second or even his tenth. But eventually, he'll tire of the stalemate and then start looking for ways to get rid of Doomsday.

Really, this matchup hightlights the difference that mindset makes. Hulk fights to win or to achieve a goal. Doomsday fights only to kill and thinks of nothing else. Shoot, Hulk wouldn't even have to throw him into orbit, just far enough because Doomsday would just go on a killing spree of whatever was around him.

@C2 of Omegon Doomsday legit has self-sustenance, so your space argument is invalid. Also, what's stopping Doomsday from becoming strong enough that he just outright overpowers Doomsday? He has solar power absorption just as Superman does.

TitanCrusher101 said:
@C2 of Omegon Doomsday legit has self-sustenance, so your space argument is invalid. Also, what's stopping Doomsday from becoming strong enough that he just outright overpowers Doomsday? He has solar power absorption just as Superman does.
Not really, you missed the point. Doomsday can't fly. If Hulk BFRs him to space, he has no way of getting back.

As for the his solar absorption, how is it relevant? He'd have to sun dip himself extensively, which isn't in character for him to do and, besides, he's in no position to pull that off. I fail to see how that will even factor here.

Schnee One said:
Didn't Doomsday or a far weaker clone of him adapt to fly in space?
Reread the Cell thread and according to the people there this did happen.

Schnee One said:
Reread the Cell thread and according to the people there this did happen.
It was also pointed out that it was a clone. In addition, that despite fighting numerous people who could also fly, Doomsday never gained the power. In fact, his response to a flying enemy was to evolve the ability to shoot his bones out like ropes to stab and reel his enemy in to bring them back down to his level.

doomsday FRA and probably for reasons below this message aswell????

C2 of Omegon said:
Hulk.
Due to SBA, this Worldbreaker Hulk, and that means his mindset is much different then Green Hulk plus being stronger. As such, this Hulk is pretty pragmatic and tends to deal with his opponents accordingly. So, he'll fight Doomsday for a while, see that nothing is really working and then probably just BFR.

Now, TBF, that won't be Hulk's first move. Nor his second or even his tenth. But eventually, he'll tire of the stalemate and then start looking for ways to get rid of Doomsday.

Really, this matchup hightlights the difference that mindset makes. Hulk fights to win or to achieve a goal. Doomsday fights only to kill and thinks of nothing else. Shoot, Hulk wouldn't even have to throw him into orbit, just far enough because Doomsday would just go on a killing spree of whatever was around him.
It would actually be Devil Hulk, not Worldbreaker.

From what I'm seeing, it's because Doomsday can just adapt to fly, which makes Hulk's BFR useless and sundip himself to make himself stronger I guess. I mean, it's not impossible. If a weaker clone can do it, why not the real thing?

The updates Hulk had makes this at least inconclusive, Doomsday can't get pass his insane resurrection.

Back