• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Protagonist-kun's upgrade/CRT

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
I just finished to clear all of Kusoge (even if I don't saw all of the waifu notes), and I saw some interrestings news feats:

His rivals throws mountains at him , his AP and/or durability should be Mountain level.

His mind manipulation isn't in the "Powers and Abilities part", only in notable attacks/techniques, it should be in said part. This power is called Bishounen Smile/Bishie Smile, his mind manipulation can also be used to order things.

He can move in frozen time, so he have a resistance to time-stop.

His teleportation is currently said to be "limited", since he has Instant Teleportation , it should be a regular teleportation.

Can feel aura.

The police wasn't able to block protag's bishounen powers , it should be a Resistance to Power Nullification.

Time slow when he's in a monologue , new time manip.

Will be late to school no matter what, Fate or plot manip

Probably has magic, he's a Mahou Shoune

Weird form of Reactive Evolution?

The source of his powers is his rectum , dunno if this is even a thing.

Pseudo-Shapeshifting of others, his bishie vision make people "cute" ,even a pigeon.

Soul thing.

Possess a sword and possibly Hammerspace

Limite Light Manip?

Can do the fusion dance with Classmate-ku (I'll maybe do a CRT for him too, he has cool things)

Transmutation..? All of his love interrest became dakimakuras.

He became a poop (shapeshifting ?) and took over the world. Visual proof of it, with bomb explosion.

The true end reveal that all of Kusoge's world is a dream , explaining the resurrection thing and many others things, likely make him with a key "real self" or something like that.

Most of this seems fine but there are problems

-Mountain throwing can be below 7-A since minimum sized mountains only reach low 7-B and throwing a mountain would fetch different results than destroying it anyway

-"Sensing evil aura" can be a figurative way of saying what someone's mood feels like, it isn't necessarily a legit power

-I am not sure how the scan for reactive evolution proves the ability

Back