• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Pokemon CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victini
At least 5-B, likely 4-B (Was able to disable all pillars with power compared to Zekrom/Reshiram who had to do it one at a time)

Planetary range via Supernatural Luck, Victini was giving trainers all over the world the strength to beat Team GO Rocket

Regigigas
Mind Manipulation (“Regigigas's body becomes surrounded in a maroon aura and the braille pattern on its face glows the same color. The opponent's eyes then glow red and Regigigas can control them”)

Pikachu
Light Manipulation (Its electricity can create light)

Mimikyu

Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Remained unaffected by a large amount of Ghost Pokemon attempting to scare him)

Fear and Disease Manipulation (Anyone who sees Mimikyu’s true form dies of fright, and those that don’t will die of a mysterious disease)
More in the infestation section

Unown
New key: All Unown
High 4-A to possible 3-C if not much higher
Created the unown dimension
Another shot of the same

Dream Manipulation: (“Once again, the group discovers themselves by the giant Egg. As they watch, the black spike embedded in the Egg suddenly vanishes, showing that Larvitar has finally gotten over its bad memories and mistrust. The entire Egg starts glowing brightly, and when the glow fades, everybody finds themselves back in the real world and at their campsite”.)

As well as being able to have dreams be physically manifested: 5 year old manifested as an 18 for a pokemon battle while asleep.

Portal Creation: Can create portals to other worlds from the unown dimension

BFR: Spencer Hale got trapped in the Unown Dimension from inspecting the Unown Ruins. Only a few unown where needed for this to happen

Resistance to Existence Erasure: Palkia and Dialgia Fight in the unown dimension which was shown to fade Alamos Town from existence. Unown where only tossed around and where unaffected other than that.
“With all the Pokémon awake again, Darkrai and Palkia continue to battle as Dialga suddenly appears and attacks the two, but as they battle, the outskirts of the town begin to fade away... As the buildings of the town start to disappear...”

Regular teleportation: Can teleport as shown here 1, 2.

Gardevoir
Should be 4-A due to creating an entire dimension full of stars

Ho-oh
Likely Power Bestowal: Pokemon before they died looked completely different then what was resurrected, the fact they were nameless also might point to them not having the legendary abilities before resurrected.

Mewtwo
Reactive Power Level

Zekrom
Limited Power Null: Zekrom made Pikachu lose access to electric attacks temporarily via one of his own attacks
(“Zekrom musters its strength and summons a gigantic bolt of blue lightning with its tail, shocking the Ash and Pikachu before disappearing. Immediately, the dark clouds clear to make way for the bright blue sky above, and electronic equipment in the area mysteriously regains power. Ash wakes up to find Pikachu exhausted from the ordeal. Joined by his mother and Professor Oak, he assures them that he is all right, but suddenly notices Pikachu's cheeks spontaneously emitting sparks. Pikachu, however, assures Ash that he's fine and climbs onto his shoulder”)

(“Pikachu to use Volt Tackle and Pikachu runs towards Snivy attempting to charge himself up, but once again nothing happens; he loses momentum and stops in the middle of the field, panting. Ash panics for a moment, to which Trip taunts him even further. He then realizes that Pikachu is unable to use Electric-based attacks”)

Negating damage reduction, immunities, and status move reflection via Teravolt

Reshiram
Negating damage reduction, immunities, and status move reflection via Turboblaze

Pinsir, Mega Gyarados, Mega Ampharos, Rampardos, Haxorus, Sawk, Hawlucha, and Excadrill
Negating damage reduction, immunities, and status move reflection via Mold Breaker
(Currently are either missing, conflicting, and/or vague)

Lunala
Resists negation of damage reduction via Shadow Shield.
Which is immune to abilities such as mold breaker. Despite showing mold breaker to do full damage on Multiscales which does the same thing as Shadow Shield.

Greninja and Cinderace

Adaptation via Protean and Libero
(currently listed as adaptation on the Kecleon page)

Kecleon
Reactive evolution: via color change
Since it changes based on attacks

Magcargo
Earth Manipulation: Via Earth Power

Honchkrow
Summoning: A cry can summon hundreds of Murkrow
Sun pokedex

Muk
Passive Fragrancy Manipulation: “Smells so awful, it can cause fainting”.

Hitmontop, Mega Manectric, Staraptor, Krookodile, and Incineroar
Fear Inducement/manipulation (via intimidate)

Pelipper
Weather Manipulation: via drizzle

Dragapult, Magnemite, Genesect and Porygon
Can make any attacks a homing attack: Via Lock-On

All trainers
Poke Ball page has been added and should be linked since it is in all of their inventories
Poke ball

Infestation
Dragapult, Shuckle, Toxapex, Orbeetle, Ariados
Minor sealing: via Infestation “Infestation inflicts damage on the first turn then traps the opponent
Quote taken from Genesect Page

Animal Manipulation: Manipulation of insects via Infestation (The target is infested and attacked for four to five turns)

(should be removed from Gensect due it being a TM. If not a lot more pokemon should get access to infestation)

Mean Look
Gengar, Jynx, Umbreon, Misdreavus, Dusknoir, Murkrow, Tapus, Gardevoir, Muk, Absol, Krookodile, Serperior, Gothitelle, Bisharp, and Hawlucha
Minor sealing: Prevents the target from leaving

Destiny Bond
Profiles that have it as Death Manip: Gengar, Mismagius, Weezing, Wobbuffet, Vespiquen, Spiritomb and Misdreavus

Profiles that have it as limited Fate Manip: Malamar

Profiles that have both: Dusknoir

Profiles that have Destiny Bond but don’t have it listed: Gardevoir (listed in move list but not abilities), Shuppet Line, Froslass (listed in move list but not abilities), Gallade, Houndoom, Sharpedo, Aegislash, Mimikyu, Hoopa

Either have them all have death manipulation or they should have both limited fate manip and death manip.

Special thanks

Bobsican
Sean Pazdera
and others in the Pokemon Scan Server

@Robot972
dude go ahead. The more changes the better

@Ionliosite
I personally disagree since the characters in pokken do fight shadow mewtwo who already has the scaling. But yeah via creation still sounds good to me.

@Robot I think that you should make a new thread, to better keep track of everything.
Regarding this topic, I agree with Ionliosite, but I also disagree with resistance to fear manipulation for Mimikyu. Not being afraid doesn't mean being able to resist a power that causes fear, just like scaring someone isn't fear manipulation (this usually is listed as social influencing)

Actually aren’t the Pokémon in Pokken trained since they can Mega Evolve? Trained Pokémon scaling isn’t that big of an issue considering that you fight Legendary in the stories of some games if I am remembering this properly.

Well, Mimikyu's nature should definitely being addressed in some way. The point of him being disguised is because people die seeing him and he just wants friends. Also, the properties of his true form have been addressed repeteadly in the Pokedex.
I agree on the Unknown, they also appear when Arceus creates a new universe in the Sinjoh event, implying that they are connected in some way with the fabric of reality and stuff like that. Just one thing, where is it stated that the Unown created their own dimension?

Well, Mimikyu's nature should definitely being addressed in some way. The point of him being disguised is because people die seeing him and he just wants friends. Also, the properties of his true form have been addressed repeteadly in the Pokedex.
I'll bring this up since it is related. During my dive into the wayback machine, I found that the Sun and Moon Website stated that "People believe that anybody who sees its true form beneath the cloth will be stricken with a mysterious illness". Little surprised we didn't get a death manip or anything but this 100% should be mentioned since it's an important part of Mimikyu's character

Also a weakness I'm surprised we didn't list: Mimikyu's health fails when bathing in sunlight

Btw, about Mimikyu
Sun Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock.
Ultra Moon A gust of wind revealed what hides under this Pokémon's rag to a passing Trainer, who went home and died painfully that very night.
Shield There was a scientist who peeked under Mimikyu's old rag in the name of research. The scientist died of a mysterious disease

It seems that his true form has a combination of Fear manipulation (I think it's borderline enough, even if it isn't explicity stated to be supernatural), Disease Manipulation and Death Manipulation. However, it should be specified that the effects vary between different people and they might take time before having effect

Btw, about Mimikyu
Sun Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock.
Ultra Moon A gust of wind revealed what hides under this Pokémon's rag to a passing Trainer, who went home and died painfully that very night.
Shield There was a scientist who peeked under Mimikyu's old rag in the name of research. The scientist died of a mysterious disease

It seems that his true form has a combination of Fear manipulation (I think it's borderline enough, even if it isn't explicity stated to be supernatural), Disease Manipulation and Death Manipulation. However, it should be specified that the effects vary between different people and they might take time before having effect
They die from the Fear Manipulation, but if they don't die from that they'll die from the disease.

It still seems like something that should be in some way noted. Like, maybe...

[[Death Manipulation]] (Humans who've seen beneath Mimikyu's rag will die, either [[Fear Manipulation|being overwhelmed by terror and dying instantly]] or [[Disease Manipulation|slowly dying from a mysterious disease]])

They die from the Fear Manipulation, but if they don't die from that they'll die from the disease.
It's true, but it's worthy specify that in a battle it might not be applicable, because the disease killed the scientist after an unknown period of time and the kid died that night.
This might be written in the weaknesses or in a note at the bottom of the profile

It still seems like something that should be in some way noted. Like, maybe...

[[Death Manipulation]] (Humans who've seen beneath Mimikyu's rag will die, either [[Fear Manipulation|being overwhelmed by terror and dying instantly]] or [[Disease Manipulation|slowly dying from a mysterious disease]])
The kid died because yes, so that is pure Death manipulation, unrelated to fear or disease

The kid didn't die because of a disease, that was the scientist. The kid just died painfully, without any detail about what killed him.
At best, it can be described as Pain Manipulation

It is highly likely since it is a pocket dimension that all unown can travel to and send others to. That along with the fact they have shown creation feats when in a group of a couple dozens (defiently not to the same scale). Now it is the same thing with thousands if not millions.

I haven't heard any objections besides yours even when asked multiple times. Plus labeling things as head canon doesn't help your case.

I don't take that redundancy as smart, the point of saying that is none and the implication dishonest. It is a headcanon, being able to travel to a place doesn't at all indicate one being the one who created it, same with sending others there, I could use real life examples and be serious while doing so but it would just come off as me talking you quite down. Having shown creation feats doesn't indicate they created the place where they live, or any other for that matter, it's not evidence nor context for it, they can travel to other dimensions and so that place could have been another one, and as that's easier to say and needs less speculation it's leagues above claiming out of nothing that they made it. No only that but we have standards for the size of realities being made, they're only as big as what we know they are and you show no evidence of that place having any specific size.

I was just saying labeling things as head canon to prove a point with no evidence is generally not a good idea. Which you kinda did

"but it would just come off as me talking you quite down"-"How innocent, those are just images of them being there" not a problem before

Then the fact they have shown
"I showed no evidence of size" Literally so many stars in the background. Which you showed in your first response.

All I am saying is it highly likely for millions of characters who can create matter is likely to have created the home they live in, where unown get the ability to travel to other dimesions from, and there is plenty of evidence to support the claim

I agree with everything but the non-canon stuff, Gardevoir and Unown creating their dimension, which I don't remember being said.

Also Pokepark Wii isn't in the blog because I'm pretty sure it's not canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back