• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i didn't understand what you want to use from the comics, it's a feat from the Foreverwings? Or it is to upgrade Toothless?

i didn't understand what you want to use from the comics, it's a feat from the Foreverwings? Or it is to upgrade Toothless?
It an upgrade/feat for toothless
I know this thread is kinda old but I thought this might be relevant, in httyd the serpent’s heir comic(which is right after httyd 2) toothless makes multiple pisst off foreverwings **** down to him

7thO30H3iOoC1wn40O7EpnigE7QV8nA1j_d4-GT3m9rJzV3j4_ZWFGzXCSp6CQlDVbbAnH0UEoLPc31sDFwh6YZv6yVjsJVdCTCY_RHuVgUoL0Zs0ZSouf5FC8BxN8YyiFZNB9vBsg=s1600

zvk4TLJ5HZpr3zaN3gzql0xhkXAflKmgYvgsXxl_A_iARbgnCdPZX848FUnnont48EKDXOQMARmOYj0d8TPHoQ5ygztcWyVAmIem2uiWwByjFk-UTO-C-WNmvwcxvCzceh_-pUoOpA=s1600

RtLzXTyOa1MY440iXeiXDeKzme-xlmc6znNxjpJ1yKgutPBATqbAMTjkQLrgXl6WdoH24pUp71Fvy71BOFFFezYDZAtD8FmW9L-aN2eARHxmFh5Tf1VQ9ah1nc1XMaBH6o8gQPG7Xw=s1600

ISNnVPmdk9LIoWETcjcjTUEuYLqeE3nZEQ0KilHond32DGPHEeoVVLwCF8GDFgwy_mGnAqylYzwMekL7t5JjKiff6g8Xdd-slxvT_Oz3jADZvmDBwvK7BVimQOfN4oY1b6SevlEyBQ=s1600

P-iBQ47un7zjNcAtIS4dcLwWaELsriM4P4xCZpxW2HWOEWzjR1fqBlb8O8OqfdVg84VOHQ_ysFq-a2HvWMg2fOlLY89QVFCbEktRToSyjfYU8-TtN3qPoxMfGELJOD1razdbBmZ1Uw=s1600

ZfuNauaY36KoMk1eT0Lf3CCRYSxtZpB6iQx61zQzl0qfSltNLHvsstxqKx5m3GahqYaQ7K6qbkb9uKqZCES_hZ2IkwVPdJm3hlPFlAC1drs4-MCcVjJTyzBXCcr3s-ibadjmia0KGg=s1600

U5QrWR74FdDedFx5eK_Tr3ojaZcHuo0l-emSOwk8VR3a0_Ct1S0ojtaUBAEAlm0pFFH3vx6ciqyE5dsUMKMuGDa7NYpHcVcl0siG_G5Nwg5dbDp1RwVc_1gtzZmzWMMrB9XyaYokqg=s1600

I am not familiar with how to train your dragon scaling either. Though, if the topic is about if the comic can be used as canon, based on what I read toward the writers, I think it is fine as canon based on our standards

Well, if they're the same continuity, it's fine. Though, I will point out that there's such a thing as one-sided canonicity connections. Not saying that's the context here, but just pointing that out.

If that's the problem here, the movies technically never acknowledge the existence of the TV shows. The characters from the TV show certainly never show up for one. That being said, we still take them as canon.

Okay. I suppose that this can probably be used then.

I would appreciate if some staff member could verify that this fits with our Canon rules first though.

There are carryovers from the show into 2 but those were ig moreso retroactive things made to explain the events in 2.

I would appreciate if some staff member could verify that this fits with our Canon rules first though.
"The generally agreed-upon definition is that the work by the original author and creator of the fictional setting is canonical, unless the author or the copyright holder declares otherwise. Few other exceptions are also possible and should be noted on the verse page."

As I said above, it should be fine by our standards. Same authors.

Back