• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HST God Tier?

A portal to travel between dimension and it was still close. Can Naruto & Sasuke destroy the portal Kaguya uses to grab them? No.Nah it's not the same Kaguyas dimensions are real she can create ripples in space-time this is just spiritual.I believe even Ulquiorra did this.
"Kaguya's portal.">>Ying-Yang>>>>>chakra>>>Spiritual energy&Physical energy. -_-

Ying yang is both physical and spiritual your point?

Krysis0 said:
wut? You are not making any sense the pathway is what shinigami traverse on, shattering it would mean that they would get lost in that unstable realm

also kenpachi did the same thing, and the garganta wasn't involed there
No it's a pathway leading to the human world or something along those lines shattering it would mean reaching the other side.

Fake Karakura Town in Tokyo Japan. The Real Town was trasported to SS where Ichigo and Aizen fought.

Meh ok my memory is vague on bleach been a while since I read the series.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Krysis0 said:
wut? You are not making any sense the pathway is what shinigami traverse on, shattering it would mean that they would get lost in that unstable realm

also kenpachi did the same thing, and the garganta wasn't involed there
No it's a pathway leading to the human world or something along those lines shattering it would mean reaching the other side.
there is no pathway, shinigami create their own pathway http://********.me/manga/bleach/v69/c625/17.html

and to get out of the garaganta u have to open the gate ur self, something which ichigo did not do, but instead he ended up shattering the "fabric of space time" to enter the fake town.

Anyway kenpachi also destroys the fabric of space time, and this time the garganta isnt even involed

Link doesn't work for me but I know what you're saying is true I remember that.

And Ichigo breaking the pathway is what lead to him ending up on the other side.

But show me Kenpachi and it might clear up somethings.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
And Ichigo breaking the pathway is what lead to him ending up on the other side.

http://www.**********.com/bleach/578/8

this scan is misleading the background behind kenpachi's contains many galaxies (I can link u the original pic if u want)

http://www.**********.com/bleach/578/10

Krysis0 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:

http://www.**********.com/bleach/578/8
this scan is misleading the background behind kenpachi's contains many galaxies (I can link u the original pic if u want)

http://www.**********.com/bleach/578/10
Here:

OrqsPtq
Imagesnkkk

Raditz is not even part of the HST. That's childish and salty.

Childish? Salty? Dude I'm pitching a joke, no need to get upset.

This title belongs to Yhwach. Casual Moon AP, Sub Rel, possible access to every Sternritter Epithet and the Almighty ability, Yamamoto's Bankai, Stealing Power and general immunity to TSB from Kaguya (Since he can use Dimensional travelling Shadows to escape any realm she tries to delete) and Genjutsu with Almighty.

He hasn't even gone Vollstandig (if he has one).

Yhwach might even be upgraded to Relativistic soon, further cementing his place as the strongest HST character.

I think Kaguya is the strongest in raw power (for now), but Yhwach is better in everything else by a significant enough margin to give him the edge.

Definitely either Yhwach or Kaguya.

It just depends if by the end of Bleach Yhwach's Almighty is considered an NLF or not.

If Almighty ends up being legit then yeah, Yhwach takes this cuz he just steals/cancels/whatever Kaguya's powers.

If not, Kaguya wins through IT and ETSB.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Easily between Yhwach and Kaguya, though from what I've seen, Yhwach could probably take Kaguya in a straight up fight.
Ywach can turn Kaguya's rinne sharingan into cookies with Gremmy's power. Kaguya can't do anything about it lol

Oh please no. I can already feel what a disaster that thread will devolve into...

Besides, making threads with living Bleach characters is still not allowed iirc...

It will be a HUGE disaster. But, we need to do it anyway. This is the question we've all been asking now, and we need to get through the chaos to make it happen!

LordAizenSama said:
@regulator the upgrades didn't go through but the attempt was real. it may of been 4-b, but it was definitely at least solar system.
Honestly, the evidence for Kaguya's ETSB being 4-B is present. Pretending that Kaguya's realms are only planet-size is frankly ridiculous, when Kaguyas ice-realm was confirmed to have a moon. I made a thread about it a while back, here. The reason Antvasima gave for Kaguya not being counted as Solar System Level was that it creates inconsistency. For a few reasons, it doesn't, and i plan i making a thread about it sometime.

I'm actually interested. Kaguya is easily the most inconsistent character in the franchise. How is her being 4-B not inconsistent?

- canon material states the Ootsutsuki's roamed the universe in search for power

- dimensions are made with spacial systems shown

some big factors there

Should probably wait until bleach ends and the tone gets set for the new boruto manga before doing this. Really we should wait until one piece ends but nobody has 10 years to spare.

When that time has come and if people have been good and not mentioned it every 2 seconds maybe the ban on mentioning tier 4 kaguya and other potential upgrades can be lifted temporarily for everyone to have their final say about that and other such matters (on any of the 3 series)

Are time space"s supposed to be planet sized despite on panel evidence and science disproving even that ridiculous notion?

Kaguya is far higher than what she's given due to heavy power scaling inconsistency.Only if we ever get to see her ETBS in action then that wouldn't be an issue anymore.

Kaguya i think for AP as she is easily the strongest character with 5-B and remember she can control gravity (though she is still gonna fell the consequenses) and she had that bone that can one hit kill right? and no time is different there is many character that can go back in time but not planet level time and space is different space is everything in universe but time is not everything in universe (cause time is relative remember? so everyone can make not fell time but will always space) and thats the different

I dunno if it is a good idea to bring this topic up again, but if the Naruto novels explicitly portray Kaguya's clan as being capable of creating solar systems and the like, I suppose that they could be glass cannons, and that the ability has no practical combat usage. That is the only way to try to make sense of it.

Antvasima said:
I dunno if it is a good idea to bring this topic up again, but if the Naruto novels explicitly portray Kaguya's clan as being capable of creating solar systems and the like, I suppose that they could be glass cannons, and that the ability has no practical combat usage. That is the only way to try to make sense of it.
Kaguya should be Low 5-B, 4-B with ETSO

Kaguya is a crazy b*tch who wanted all chakra to be hers once-more. Her goal was to take Naruto and Sasukes chakra, if she killed Naruto & Sasuke with Expansive Truthseeker Orb, she would not be able to take there chakra. Only after Kaguya realized that Naruto & Sasuke are a threat did she use Expansive Truthseeker Orb.

Without Expansive Truthseeker Orb, Kaguya is Low 5-B

The Novels say nothing about kaguya and her ETBS iirc.

The only way the ETBS statement is rendered valid is by giving us a flashback of kaguya using it and getting a feat with it which is likely to happen in down the road.

But for now this should just remain a dead topic no need to revive this.

Although i disagree with her durability being inconsistent.

Kaguya was harmed by naruto with senjutsu yes her weakness just like a country/continental Juubito was harmed by a senjutsu powered rasengan that doesnt mean anything.Sage mode naruto = country/continental? Nope

Sakura caught her off guard from her byakugan's blind spot and Kakashi's kamui raikiri ignores durability.

Back