• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HP Regeneration

If in any game a character is capable of regenerating his hp what tier is that? Also how about for example from 1 hp to 10000 in 10 minutes?

Last edited:
Think for example like in the Gamer. Mc could have 1 hp remaining and he still looks ok regardless of the fact that one stray hit will kill him.

But still regenerating 10000hp out of 20000 in one second is what?... Like mid? Regenerating half the body? Or none since the body isnt damaged?

I think it’s low because while it’s not always visible they are hurt that is why knockouts in real life happen after all

It depends on what they're regenerating from. As others have brought up, it's usually just low tier regeneration, but if the character's model/sprite shows the wounds inflicted by things like piercing projectiles, or you're playing a text-based game that explains what did they take damage from and how did it affect their body and they can still regenerate from it, then you can put it at a higher tier.

So... The question is. If a character with no damaged sprites, regenerates from 1 hp to 10000 (max) in 10 minutes, does that make him High in Regeneration? (only regeneration no items or anything used)

Still super fast Low regeneration. High regen would imply he can regenerate from a single molecule, which isn't the case with the context you provided.
U got a point... To some extent.

But I still think this aint even tied to regeneration.. No damaged sprite (not damaged in the first place)

The character gets erased from existence after death. How about such an example? (Minecraft, Terraria)
Both have have other regen justifications and even then they are still recovering from injury faster than most characters in verse correct?

Personally I usually put this at High-Low, if being scratched by the next attack will kill them then clearly something's up we can't quite see

No damaged sprites
game mechanic, as you've already been told - i don't think clinging to this one point will get you anywhere.

terraria, for example, has no damaged sprites, and yet there are dialogue options with the nurse where she mentions you missing an arm or having half of your head blown off

game mechanic, as you've already been told - i don't think clinging to this one point will get you anywhere.

terraria, for example, has no damaged sprites, and yet there are dialogue options with the nurse where she mentions you missing an arm or having half of your head blown off
Super WorldBox? (Regeneration Trait) Clash of Clans? (Healer) Brawl stars? (Passive healing)

"game mechanic, as you've already been told - i don't think clinging to this one point will get you anywhere."
And what tier of regen is that game mechanic? None?

Back