• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How you can kill such character?

Let say there is someone with immortality type 8-he exist as long as his enemy(the one he fight rignt now) exist,there is a way to kill him besides kill yourself or something like that?

There are people who are neither alive or dead, so use that as you like. Inducing such state on yourself should void that immortality.

I mean with your answers the character would undoubtedly win a vs match but the opponent would still be alive from them. You know what mean?

Tell me, If Lucemo went ahead and sealed or BFRd this guy into the dark area, do you honestly expect him to live?

BFR and Seal can kill, which is exactly what the OP asked.

And of course sending you to space means you never live again.

Anyone with immortality negation (which does exist in fiction, believe it or not) should be capable of killing them for good.

Pretty sure the characters in Keys To The Kingdom who possess Nothing magic can put them down for good as well, just by virtue of the substance's nature

@Gargoyle Ironically Lucemon has Immortality type 8. Anyway doesn't that immortality make impossible to die unless the opponent dies too (unless some other hax is invloved)? So like if Voldemort's horocrux was a person, he wouldn't die until said person died even if you BFR'd him

The Dark Area erases you from existence, and bypasses Type 8

Lucemo and a bunch of other Digimon frequently kill eachother by BFRing or Sealing people there despite said people having Type 8

Ah so existence erasure specifically not just BFR. When I was thinking BFR I wasn't thinking about anything like that

To a place that erases existence which is very much more specific than let's say a character that BFR's you to another dimension, you'll survive but still lose

A non-existant being would be able to kill him with no restirictions.

A mid-godly regenerating character should be able to kamikaze themselves and kill that character while also killing them. However the MG regen character would come back (only if the enemey doesn't have MG regen also)

Back