• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's say we have 2 smurfs and both are 3D (tier is irrelevant as long as it's 3D). Now these 2 characters are:

Character A: 3D being with an 11D hax that can determine the outcome of a fight passively (so let's say Fate Manip that makes the win 100% sure, Law Manip that says you can't lose, Probability Manip that says the chance of you losing are 0% etc). So Passive 11D hax that determines the outcome of a fight without necessarily 1 shotting someone.

Character B: 3D being with 1-A hax...let's say EE (or any 1 shot hax that is not passive).

My question is: Who would win in this fight? or Would the 11D hax stop character B from doing anything. (neither character has any resistances to the other's hax)

High 1-C level plot manipulation shouldn't affect anything at a 1-A level, but authors of fiction recurrently write nonsensical stories.

Yeah but only the power is 1-A. The character himself is 3D which is much weaker than the High 1-C hax.

So both characters are weaker than the other's hax. Would the power give "resistance" to the "result manipulating" hax? Or would the "result manipulating" stomp via just being passive and being able to overpower a 3D being?

I think the question Earl's trying to get at, Character A's High 1-C hax should work on Character B's 3D body, but Character B has an insta-kill that should override Character A's hax.

Well, I personally think that the 1-A hax wins, but that's me.

Setsuna tenma said:
The one with the passive with win.As you need both don`t resist each other powers.So the one with the 1A hax will get affected by the 11D hax
So the 1-A hax won't be able to rewrite a law/fate/rule (whatever it is) written by a 11D hax due to having a "weak vessel" that is not able to counter this 11D law.

Ok ty for the help.

Setsuna tenma said:
The one with the passive with win.As you need both don`t resist each other powers.So the one with the 1A hax will get affected by the 11D hax
Also what if both are passives. So these 3 scenarios: Scenario 1:

Passive 1-A (OHK) vs Passive High 1-C (law/fate/probability manip that says the opponent cannot win).

And scenario 2:

Passive 4D (OHK) vs Passive High 1-C (law/fate/probability manip that says the opponent cannot win).

Scenario 3:

Passive 11D (OHK) vs Passive 11D (law/fate/probability......same as above).

scenario 2 The 11D passive wins

In scenario 3 it depends on the potency of the powers just being in the same tier does not mean having the same power

The range of the passive also matters in all scenarios

Firephoenixearl said:
Is there anyone better suited to answer my question? I mean anyone i should give the link of the thread to.
I would normally recommend DarkLK, Azathoth, and Sera EX, in roughly that order, but Azathoth is currently missing, and I don't think that DarkLK will be interested.

Sera EX said:
No one wins. It'd be a mismatch.
Why would that be so? It can't be a missmatch.

Either the 1-A hax makes the 1C one useless. Or the 1C ones makes the 3D vessel worthless. Personally i'd agree with setsuna on this due to the vessel being a mere 3D.

Though pls do elaborate more on this.

3D being with High 1-C hax can speedblitz depending on their speed, at the same time the 1-As hax has irrelevant attack speed but it depends on which kind of hax. It ultimately boils down to who hits who first.

RRTheEndMan said:
they have 11-D/Beyond-D hax, not speed.
He said the guy with 11D hax can be any tier but still 3D. He could be a SoL 6-A guy for all we know.

Speed is not relevant here. This is a problem i've been wondering ever since Jill vs Yakou honestly.

So let's say 2 people with the exact same stats (in everything except hax) are fighting.

Character A fate manips himself to "i will win this fight" then adds probability manip to say "my chances of winning are 100%" then just adds a law that says "i cannot lose to my opponent" just for good measure.

Now character B has this ugh...let's say it's Reinhard with his 1-A spear (any 1-A hax is ok rly, it just has to be active).

What would happen in this case.

Reinhard has "nothing" besides his 1-A EE with spear. Don't derail pls.

@Aguila

Well the vessel of the 1-A hax is still 3D which is more than infinity times weaker than the 11D hax. This 3D being would have to somehow counter 11D law/fate before using his 1-A hax no? Because the 11D hax is passive in our case so it would happen before the 1-A hax can kick in.

RRTheEndMan said:
RRTheEndMan said:
If it's passive reality warping hax the guy with 1A power will get a seizure before it can use active hax IMO
Well it's not exactly reality warping. It's more like a rule. So you use probability/fate/law hax to say:

No matter what i cannot lose this fight, it is just not going to happen.

Now if this were vs a 1-A dude ofc it wouldn't work cus it's a 1-A vessel, so it won't be bound by 11D fate/law/probability. Though in our case it's a 3D vessel which is bound by the rules set by 11D F/L/P (that stands for fate/law/probability since it's annoying to type that all the time).

Firephoenixearl said:
@Aguila

Well the vessel of the 1-A hax is still 3D which is more than infinity times weaker than the 11D hax. This 3D being would have to somehow counter 11D law/fate before using his 1-A hax no? Because the 11D hax is passive in our case so it would happen before the 1-A hax can kick in.
1-A soulhax, being able to steal souls from a 1-A law. 1-A Immortality. 1-A Law that expands passivelly.

SchroKatze said:
Firephoenixearl said:
1-A soulhax, being able to steal souls from a 1-A law. 1-A Immortality. 1-A Law that expands passivelly.
If you meant to answer that i think you missed the point. I meant the Reinhard im using has nothing else besides 1-A EE with spear. I just decided to not care about everything else and erase them for this example.

RRTheEndMan said:
Well then the 11-D passive wins because 1-A would not be capable of activing its hax
In this example, I don't think it's that the 1-A can't activate their hax. They'd still be alive and capable of moving and functioning, but the 11-D passive would have made it so that the 11-D dude has a 100% chance of winning the fight.

Welp this was answered. Win hax > Stronger non passive hax when both are on a weak vessel/body.

Can someone close this? @Ant or anyone who can close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back