• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to beat mindhax (w/o resistance)

Depends on how it works. If its not like a tangible projectile or anything, you really don't. Having a mind that's somehow painful to take over likely counts as a resist, and its not foolproof.

Passive power null is always an option, for this and any sort of "how do I beat X hax" though.

ALso having your own passive abilities to take place before opponent can mindhax, though that's also not always viable

...You don't? I'm pretty sure any method proven to beat mindhax counts as resistance, and/or immunity. E.g., a lich being immune to mind control by way of his conciousness/soul being contained in a powerfully-warded phylactery.

They may or may not be comparable in the skill area, and have the AP advantage. A Culexus assasin'd probably work though.

The real cal howard said:
I honestly hope someone does Kharn vs Luke, Sidious, or Vitiate.
Someone tried Kharn vs. Sidious.

Sidious won soundly, hell I even think he stomped.

What hax will Cal want to beat next? Place your bets now

A lot of these hax like conceptual manip, law manip, powerful existence Erasure, etc boils down to power null, resisting, and if it's something dodgable like a projectile, portals, spatial manip, and not getting hit.

Doesn't satan control his clones though? By mindhaxing the central one you'd get his ability to clone steal. Also some people can mindhax that many people, notably top tier star wars and higher dinensionals

200 Quadrillio Clones

Star Wars tops at 100 Quadrillion. And that is like the crème de la crème of mind hax in fiction. So most other characters in fiction will get overwhelmed by the sheer number of clones.

Also, Satan had a match with Vitiate. It probably was a stomp, but mind hax was a non factor in the argument.

Also also, clones in God of High School are independant of the user, as proven by Hui Mo-Ri.

Oryx may have infinite 3D mindhax, depending on how some statements are taken. It's either very high, but no real number, that, or 4D. There's also the higher dimensional mindhax people. Also, can't they kust mindhax the first 100 quadrillion into suicide, then just do it a second time? Even if we lowball it they can still use their abilities more than once and are physically pretty far into 4-B, 4-A in Luke's case.

Sir Ovens said:
Also, Satan had a match with Vitiate. It probably was a stomp, but mind hax was a non factor in the argument
IIRC the match was headed towards inconclusive.

Ive seen fiction portray being mindless as making mindhaxing that being effortless since there's no mind you've gotta subsume control from. Sometimes it works, sometimes It guarantees you get mindjaxxed I guess

Homura vs masadaverse absorption dude when?

Ren Tianyou, with his Mugen Kotoamatsukami (Infinite Kotoamatsukami), can mind control every people in the Universe.

Look at the "His own Jutsu he has created" Section

Then look at the Last Section of the "His own Jutsu he has created" Section

ZackMoon1234 said:
Ren Tianyou, with his Mugen Kotoamatsukami (Infinite Kotoamatsukami), can mind control every people in the Universe.

Look at the "His own Jutsu he has created" Section

Then look at the Last Section of the "His own Jutsu he has created" Section
So can god-tier Star Wars characters. They scale to an artifact that was going to mindhax the universe. In fact, their mindhax is superior to it.

@The Wright Way

I never knew that, I just saw the "100 quadrillion"

But the thing is, a place in a Xianxia Light Novel, in which the series Ren Tianyou in is one, any place in it regardless if it's a City, a Mountain, a Country, a Continent, a Planet, a Star, a Solar System, a Galaxy, or a Universe, they're literally bigger than our real world counterpart.

"Ren using God Chibaku Tensei and these passages explain how powerful it is plus Ren can survive in outer space. Also in wuxia novels continents are on a massive scale the divine wind continent is as big or bigger than our own world just a city alone has tens of millions of people."

Sadly, his Mugen Kotoamatsukami (Infinite Kotoamatsukami) is a one time use.

Back