• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to add gravity onto existing calcs

So I’ve just joined, but there is something I’m already really curious about. What is the formula for adding gravity onto feats? For example, how would a 2 kiloton feat be improved if the gravity is 70 times greater? If anyone understands this better than I do, please let me know.

Welp I guess I’ll check there while waiting for an answer. I’m planning on making a HXH CRT utilizing gravity(assuming that all the continents of HXH are slightly smaller and assuming all HXH Earth’s other traits like density are the same as Earth’s can put the gravity at bare minimum 70 times larger from an already lowballed perspective) I intend to cause a huge upgrade

there might be some metroid calcs that do something like this
Literally this, iirc a cheat to this is to multiply the feat by Grav Value^2. (Or maybe it was ^3?), For explosions.

Either way, just look up the Metroid calcs and copy whatever they're doing.

sounds interesting, what kind of results are you expectiw
sounds interesting, what kind of results are you expecting
For the bare minimum(the 70 times Earth’s gravity one) I’m at least expecting every major character to reach large city. However there are also calcs that put Hunter X Hunter Earth at 600 times the size of Earth so I’ll also need to get that one calced and see how far it will go.(likely country level yields) I’m also expecting low mach feats to jump into the hundreds

Literally this, iirc a cheat to this is to multiply the feat by Grav Value^2. (Or maybe it was ^3?), For explosions.

Either way, just look up the Metroid calcs and copy whatever they're doing.
I’m gonna be honest: I don’t know if I’m just too lazy… but I can’t actually find the formula even looking through those.

Back