• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the scaling in the manga (Buu vs Moro) is translated into the anime? GT Base Goku would automatically be vastly above baseline 3-A, to the point that he could likely fodderise RoF SSB Goku.

Stack on all of the scaling in GT with his Adult form reasonably being much stronger, the X10 multipliers, SS4 multiplier, etc and he would scale to a pretty crazy level.

There would also be legitimate arguments for Pan scaling to Low 2-C due to Goku's statements of Rildo scaling to Buu, who would potentially scale to Low 2-C for fighting Moro in a hypothetical anime continuation.

If we DO get an anime continuation with Buu vs Moro then almost every character in GT could be argued to be Low 2-C.

I said if the Moro arc is adapted to the anime and Moro vs Buu happens, they would scale to that. Not that I am using the manga.

That's hard to define. We know Base Goku spars with Uub on a regular basis, who at least has the innate power of Kid Buu and five years of training with Goku. We know Base Goku (after deaging) can defeat opponents as strong as 'Majin Buu' (Which I think refers to Kid Buu but I'm not certain) which sounds impressive but Pre-ToP Goku could fight a trained Buu toe-to-toe in base form.

We can compare to, say, Baby. Baby was too powerful for Super Saiyan 3 Goku to handle but Super Saiyan 4 Goku could beat him. We can not define whether or not GT Goku chooses to just not use God Ki over SS4 due to SS4 being superior or, perhaps more logically, he doesn't use SSG or SSB due to his child form being unable to use his god forms due to God Ki being too potent (or something similar).

We could either claim SS4 > SSB in this timeline or Goku doesn't use SSB and SSG due to God Ki being too potent for a child body.

Either way, we can scale that Kid GT Goku is stronger than Majin Buu in base, so, maybe stronger than his Pre-ToP Adult Base (who was comparable to Majin Buu). This places Base GT Goku far into 3-A, but far weaker than SSG Goku, Wrath Broly, etc.

SS3 GT Goku could handle Super Baby but lost due to his stamina in his child body being too weak to outlast Super Baby. Super Baby is Vegeta but heavily enhanced. so an Adult SS Vegeta with 5+ years of training + enhanced by Baby is comparable to SS3 Goku. Vegeta was practically equal to Goku in Pre-ToP, this Vegeta should be much stronger and doesn't have the excuse of being weaker due to a child body.

Baby arc SS3 Goku >/= Post-ToP SS Vegeta (Baby enhanced). Still only vastly into 3-A. Still much weaker than SSG Goku and Wrath Broly.

However, Adult Goku in SS4 is capable of effortlessly stomping all over Baby, scaling him far above Post-ToP SS Vegeta. While the gap between SS and SSG is unknown, it can be argued that SS4 Goku would finally be approaching that level of power.

SS4 Goku and Great Ape Baby were complete equals, meaning SS4 Goku is 10x stronger than his SS3 self (who was equal with Super Baby). This places SS4 Goku as far stronger than Post-ToP SS3 Goku, in all likelihood. But still questionably gapped from SSG Goku and Wrath Broly.

SS4 Goku, enhanced by the others, easily defeated Great Ape Baby. Thus making SS4 Goku far greater than the 10 x SS3 figure. THIS is where I would argue SS4 Goku would objectively scale to SSG Goku/Wrath Broly levels.

Later, we see Goku, as a child, can easily defeat Frieza and Cell. Frieza scales above Post-ToP Base Goku, due to fighting Broly for over an hour straight in Golden when RoF Frieza was equal to Goku, in the movie, in base and inferior to Goku in the anime. This means Child Goku is far stronger than Post-ToP Base Frieza, thus placing GT Goku as equal to Post-ToP Base Goku.

GT Kid Goku > Post-ToP Goku (God forms exempt).

The scaling seems to die off here. We know Syn Shenron is far superior to any other Shenron and we know FPSS4 Goku can defeat Syn Shenron in a fair battle.

So, overall. Based on scaling?

FPSS4 Adult Goku >> SS4 Adult Goku >>>> SS3 Kid Goku >>>> Base Kid Goku >> Base Frieza > Post-ToP Base Goku

I'd argue with the current scaling in DBS that it'd be reasonable to claim FPSS4 Goku is as strong as Post-ToP SSG Goku. The lack of god forms however, makes it difficult to make any claims of SS4 being stronger than SSG, let alone SSB or SSBKKX20.

Goku is far FAR stronger than he is in Super, with these rulings, but the lack of the absurd god forms hinders his ability to surpass his god form using counterpart.

No. Both anime and manga have them transforming into their God form. I'm already scaling from their base forms in Super.

...Where did I say it didn't? Why do you think I am scaling these characters to 3-A? What I am saying is that GT Goku doesn't have access to the SSG or SSB god forms, which Goku canonically uses in the anime in the ToP arc and Broly film and is depicted as vastly superior to his 3-A Base form.

The absolute strongest you can put GT characters at by scaling to DBS is 2-C or maybe 2-B.

via SBV1 being the strongest ki Goku felt at that moment (keep in mind that DBS already happened by this point, so this includes Zeno). the characters above SBV1 would just be a buttload times baseline 2-C (or you can argue the top dogs such as Gogeta, S17, SSJ4s, Strongest Shadow Dragons to be 2-B via powerscaling).

Anyone who doesn't scale to that such as the Half Saiyans, Rildo, etc would just be 3-A, possibly Low 2-C (depends on if Goku reached his post ToP SSJB power in his Base form from DBS to GT).

this is just absolute wanking, though. lol

No one has ever mentioned Zeno's presence or power before though. You have a point with the Angels but Zeno has never been noted for his Ki. It has even been stated that Zeno isn't even a 'fighter' which is why the Grand Priest is considered the strongest in the multiverse.

^Yeah that's why I said it was absolute wanking, GT characters would most likely be just Low 2-C via scaling to DBS.

I feel like the whole "stronger than anyone he has fought" would at least (if the ToP) scale backwards to Jiren to even the Angels at maximum levels. Especially if Moro happens exactly as seen in the manga and Uub gains the God Power... which would upscale to Rildo.

EXTREMELY High Low 2-C or since Bebi Vegeta would be the strongest thing Goku ever felt, and everyone wants to use that statement to prove he surpassed Super Vegito(z), 2-C since that would now include SSJB Gogeta.

^Can someone get from 2-C to 2-B via multipliers? If that's the case then anyone massively stronger than above baseline 2-C SBV1 (SSJ4s, Shadow Dragons, S17) could be 2-B via GT being canon to super and multipliers.

Omegas03 said:
^Can someone get from 2-C to 2-B via multipliers? If that's the case then anyone massively stronger than above baseline 2-C SBV1 (SSJ4s, Shadow Dragons, S17) could be 2-B via GT being canon to super and multipliers.
Um isn't 2-C to 2-B just the difference between 0 and 1000+ lol?

Back