• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would be Vivec in this verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Cthulhu Mythos alone, I am thinking he could be much like Nyaruko (the damn name is long so I used a Japanese one instead). He is pretty much in a league of top dogs in every verse

Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos) is scaled really far into 1-A. Nyar transcends the hierarchy of the gates, of which there are infinite. The space beyond each one is unfathomably more esoteric and transcendent than the last. Even before getting into that you get pretty far into 1-A. There are some interesting quotes for Hypnos (Cthulhu Mythos), a guy who's mind did not survive traveling beyond the first one in this thread, if anyone is interested.

If Godhead and Azathoth are similar entities, then Nyaruko fears the erasure if he wakes up while Vehk will be fine with CHIM. Again, CHIM is a very high high 1-A state of enlightenment reaching above the very long quote of Aurbis description.

That's not really how it would be considered in 1-A though. Godhead is probably gonna end up tier 0, as is Azathoth, but Nyar and Vicec don't scale to tier 0 things.

Azathoth "waking up" is also only how it's perceived by lower beings such as humanity, who can only even begin to express the existences of such beings through metaphor such as this. It's hinted towards that in truth, Azathoth was both "awake" all alone and simultaneously "asleep" forever, if we tried to make it sorta abide by human terminology.

Unlike CHIM, Azathoth ceasing to dream it's creation is not the removal of a 1-A structure, it is the removal of a Tier 0 one.

1. Nodens level.

2. idc, prolly solos

3. prolly mid-high tier

4. Solos.

5. Lucifer stomps don't @ me

6. Solos up to TOAA

7. stops at akuto

8. prolly solos up to The Divine Presence

Hykuu said:
1. Nodens level.
2. idc, prolly solos

3. prolly mid-high tier

4. Solos.

5. Lucifer stomps don't @ me

6. Solos up to TOAA

7. stops at akuto

8. prolly solos up to The Divine Presence
vivec does not solo masadaverse

PRB is marvel, not DC. I've heard stuff about Lucifer apparently bring above an infinite heitsrchy of 1-A angels, but I have no idea how correct that is.

Wokistan said:
PRB is marvel, not DC. I've heard stuff about Lucifer apparently bring above an infinite heitsrchy of 1-A angels, but I have no idea how correct that is.
That sounds like wank, personally.

KongKing23 said:
Based on how Aka can handle Pre-retcon Beyonder and Father Time, it is nonsensical for Vehk losing Lucifer.
Why are you comparing Beyonder and Father Time to Lucifer?

One is a Marvel character that has nothing to do with him, and the other is his vast inferior in a cosimc heirarchy.

omfg my comment didn't post

am I supposed to make the list off my own personal ratings or wiki profiles?

tbh Vivic is at least baseline 1-A with Chim. Chim isn't a state that you're in permanetly, it's that you tap into and staying in Chim for too long results in him zero summing (zero summing is essentially being erased from existence or something along those lines)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back