• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is your story?

I plan on making a series with my dad once we get the chance. He wanted to handle all the main plot and general story writing parts and have me dictate how strong characters would be.

Low Tiers: 7-B

Mid Tiers: High 6-C

High Tiers: 5-C - 5-A (depends on how big we make the planets)

God Tiers: High 4-C

Special Exceptions: High 3-A (literally only 2 characters)

May change around a bit, but this is how we plan for it to stay in the range of
Updating this alongside how many characters are planned for each tier:

Civilians: 10-A to 9-A (population's worth)

Low tiers: 8-C to 8-A (multiple army's worth)

Mid tiers: 7-B or 7-A (an army's worth)

High Tiers: 6-B to High 6-A (10-15 characters; mostly unnamed)

Lower God Tiers: 5-B to 5-A (5 characters)

Mid God Tiers: High 5-A (likely 7 characters)

God Tiers High 4-C (5 characters)

Special Exceptions High 3-A or Low 2-C (2 characters)

Hmmmmmm, i guess a roleplay im doing with someone would count as a story. Guess i can share (despite it being a mashup of a bunch of random ass verses, the big three being Touhou, Terraria, and EBF5, along with some OCs. What fun!)

Would it count?
Why wouldn't it? Personally I count anything you write (original writing, fanfics, roleplay, etc...) to all count as a story. Go for it.

Hmmmmmm, i guess a roleplay im doing with someone would count as a story. Guess i can share (despite it being a mashup of a bunch of random ass verses, the big three being Touhou, Terraria, and EBF5, along with some OCs. What fun!)

Would it count?
It is interesting that you like 3 of my favorite series of all time lol.

I'd say a roleplay like that counts as an OC or story.

It is interesting that you like 3 of my favorite series of all time lol.

I'd say a roleplay like that counts as an OC or story.
There were other verses that were done with one off-plots, im probably not gonna mention them because, well, they arent as relevant. Besides, the scaling is going to get wack anyways (im gonna have to go character by character because of that)

My main oc is based on a guy and a cavewoman (She aint dumb), both using black suit most of the time, who are bodyguards that work for anyone as long as you pay. They are contracted by the government to protect the greatest representive of their country.

Basically, there are people too powerful in the world to make a classic war as we know. And as such, an arena was made for wars, where the countries that are at war choose their representatives and put them up to fight, whoever wins the fight, wins the war; an one to one battle instead of a army vs army

Theres a lot of lore and bla bla bla that I aint explaing since its too long.

The concept is far from a Kengan Ashura or Shummatsu. Its not about a tournoment, its about the daily life of these bodyguards protecting the country's representative before the great fight, as enemy countries often try to eradicate the representative before the day of the war by using spies.

With that said, idk about the level of the verse. Its probabily not far from tier 9 and 8. But in terms of stamina these bodyguards probabily almost deserve immortality type 2 due to the amount of damage that they survive and keep fightning

Alright, time to get into some of the characters ive created in this roleplay. I am not going to go into the story, because its convoluted, confusing, and very very long (almost 5 years worth of info i'd need to scroll through, and i respect yalls time)

We'll be starting on the lesser side of the power scale, but due to the nature of the verses used (Touhou and EBF5 mainly), none of these guys are gonna be below Tier 2 (unintentional, did this wayyy before getting into the VS debate scene)

Anyways, first of all, Topaz Vermillion- the main man and my big main OC. He could be considered a youkai, as he is half human, and half dragon (due to Calamity scaling with Terraria, he's a spawn of Yharon. Story stuff), so he would of course gain the typical youkai stuff, alongside Fire Manip, Immo Type 1, 2, 3, and 4, and a bunch of other stuff typical of both Terraria and Touhou. Scaling wise, he would at least be High 5-A, though, as he used to be a loyal manservant of Remilia Scarlet, and has tied with Sakuya, he would get the funny Touhou scaling, so around 2-C. Again, i would go over everything, but like i said, time

Getting into the Terrarian OCs, theres Solaris, Vortian, Arcanium, and Starine. This is where we get into the really stupid scaling shit

Solaris is a Terrarian, with what ive dubbed as "Terrarian Physiology", which is the standard stuff a Terrarian would get, focusing mostly on the Melee class, plus Immo Type 1, 2, and 4, alongside Mid-Godly regen (as all four of them have battle against the 2hus at some point). The stupid stuff comes from the fact that he can basically stalemate Matt in every singe combat they partake in- most of which can last either a few hours, or a week at a time, and he's CONSTANTLY trying to improve (oh hi Goku), so he would easily attain the Low 1-C AP, and most likely MFTL+ to Infinite speeds

Starine is Solaris's brother, focusing more on the Summoner class- besides being a one man army and dabbling into necromancy, he's basically similar to his brother, and is overall equal to him in terms of scaling. Havent got many feats for him yet, sadly

Vortian is much the same, but with the Ranger class, and this neat affinity of lightning, thunder, and is getting close to just creating storms through sheer willpower. Again, not many feats so far (save for being able to easily survive an attack from Toyosatomimi no Miko), and being able to keep pace with Lance/Anna. Equal to the other Terrarians

And Arcanium is where we draw the line from the "mid" tiers to the "God" tiers. Standard Terrarian Physiology, but representing the Mage class- with his obsessions with gaining knowledge, and his sheer power, he's basically a mix of Patchi and Yukari. You may cringe now. He can do just about anything he desires- Dimensional Travel, Reality Warping, Telekinesis, Soul Hax, Fate Manip, Immo Type 9, all that fun stuff. The only reason he hasnt truly gotten higher tiers is because the higher god tiers have basically restricted his powers to where they are now (but it can get so, so much worse)

Anyways, im not done, but i wanna split these posts up, and take a break from all the typing. Happy reading and happy cringing as well!

Like i said, this was all done before i got into the VSBW scene, so thats why you get to read this absolute abomination of a scaling train

My friend decided to take a crack at it with her story. She only completed chapter 1 so there isn't much details. Just the two mcs.

Sora - His AP is unknown, as she never gave it much thought. But his Durability is in the Tier 9 Range, 9-B at a high end, based on his limited feats. Speed wise he's in the Subsonic range. (134 m/s).

No abilities besides Limited Telepathy.

Sora [Fused] (As he can fuse with the secondary protag) - His AP is baseline 4-C, same as his Durability. His Speed is in the MFTL+ range. (2,309c).

He has some low-tier abilities. He can double his speed and shoot light attacks.

Akari - Her AP is unknown, but her Durability is 7-C. The exact value is unknown. Speed wise her fastest feat was SoL. But she can move faster.

She has some abilities. Light Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, and Limited Telepathy.

"Regular" humans in the setting are within the Tier 9 range with Subsonic speeds. Some have enhanced physicals and others have elemental attacks.

Giants are mentioned. It's stated they can move the stars, but we have no idea how to scale that.

Alright, time to get into some of the characters ive created in this roleplay. I am not going to go into the story, because its convoluted, confusing, and very very long (almost 5 years worth of info i'd need to scroll through, and i respect yalls time)

We'll be starting on the lesser side of the power scale, but due to the nature of the verses used (Touhou and EBF5 mainly), none of these guys are gonna be below Tier 2 (unintentional, did this wayyy before getting into the VS debate scene)

Anyways, first of all, Topaz Vermillion- the main man and my big main OC. He could be considered a youkai, as he is half human, and half dragon (due to Calamity scaling with Terraria, he's a spawn of Yharon. Story stuff), so he would of course gain the typical youkai stuff, alongside Fire Manip, Immo Type 1, 2, 3, and 4, and a bunch of other stuff typical of both Terraria and Touhou. Scaling wise, he would at least be High 5-A, though, as he used to be a loyal manservant of Remilia Scarlet, and has tied with Sakuya, he would get the funny Touhou scaling, so around 2-C. Again, i would go over everything, but like i said, time

Getting into the Terrarian OCs, theres Solaris, Vortian, Arcanium, and Starine. This is where we get into the really stupid scaling shit

Solaris is a Terrarian, with what ive dubbed as "Terrarian Physiology", which is the standard stuff a Terrarian would get, focusing mostly on the Melee class, plus Immo Type 1, 2, and 4, alongside Mid-Godly regen (as all four of them have battle against the 2hus at some point). The stupid stuff comes from the fact that he can basically stalemate Matt in every singe combat they partake in- most of which can last either a few hours, or a week at a time, and he's CONSTANTLY trying to improve (oh hi Goku), so he would easily attain the Low 1-C AP, and most likely MFTL+ to Infinite speeds

Starine is Solaris's brother, focusing more on the Summoner class- besides being a one man army and dabbling into necromancy, he's basically similar to his brother, and is overall equal to him in terms of scaling. Havent got many feats for him yet, sadly

Vortian is much the same, but with the Ranger class, and this neat affinity of lightning, thunder, and is getting close to just creating storms through sheer willpower. Again, not many feats so far (save for being able to easily survive an attack from Toyosatomimi no Miko), and being able to keep pace with Lance/Anna. Equal to the other Terrarians

And Arcanium is where we draw the line from the "mid" tiers to the "God" tiers. Standard Terrarian Physiology, but representing the Mage class- with his obsessions with gaining knowledge, and his sheer power, he's basically a mix of Patchi and Yukari. You may cringe now. He can do just about anything he desires- Dimensional Travel, Reality Warping, Telekinesis, Soul Hax, Fate Manip, Immo Type 9, all that fun stuff. The only reason he hasnt truly gotten higher tiers is because the higher god tiers have basically restricted his powers to where they are now (but it can get so, so much worse)

Anyways, im not done, but i wanna split these posts up, and take a break from all the typing. Happy reading and happy cringing as well!
I think it may be preferable that i write everything out on a google document or two, considering i have a good few characters, all of them with some crazy scaling and whatnot. What do y'all think?

Idfk tbh. The UES is based on Subjective Reality which atp may or may not be largely controlled by population consensus like in WoD, Percy Jackson, or SMT, and on an individual level is based on a mixture of willpower, imagination, and offhand scientific know-how (for example: someone with both an immense will and encyclopedic knowledge of molecular biology can regen way more efficiently than someone who only has one of the above. Emotional states such as fear and lethargy that drain willpower, as well as intoxicants that impair intellect can temporarily cripple one's access to the UES).

Low tiers are 9-Cish to 9-Aish, at higher tiers people can hit Tier 8 as they get better at not blowing themselves up with their own super strength cuz they didn't imagine their superpowers the right way. In addition, some can call down intense bursts of natural lightning, and some can initiate small-scale fission and fusion. Since weather manip and controlling nuclear physics are some big guns to play with, as well as many ancient heroes, demigods, saints, etc. having actually existed and maybe continuing to, the power ceiling could get a lot higher.

And ofc since demigods existed (and maybe could be referred to in present tense, as well), gods also existed and might still, with the gods varying quite widely based on their domains and who they scale to -- ranging from Tier 7 at the bare minimum to Tier 2 or maybe higher. They're a bit restricted in how they can interact with the world, however; due to nigh-immutable metaphysical restraint(s), and their sheer power putting the world at risk with just their presence in some cases.

Main character has Types 2, 4, 7, and 8 Immortality, all of which are rather common in the setting, as are Types 1, 3, 6, and 9. There's a heavy amount of supernatural beings drawn from multiple mythologies in the setting, so there's gonna be a wealth of abilities, such as: Abstract Existence, Soul Manip, Death Manip, Mind Manip, Invulnerability, Attack Reflection, Damage Transferal, Regeneration, Intangibility, Incorporeality, NPI, Spatial Manip, Time and Age Manip, Berserk Mode, Hellfire, Chaos Manip, Blood Manip, Causality Manip, Corruption, Curse Manip, Aura, ESP, Precog of multiple flavors, Darkness Manip, Disease Manip, the list goes on. It's all about the hax and variety, baby.

As for the cosmology, it's 2-C at the barest minimum (with multiple underworlds such Hell, otherworlds such as Tír na nÓg, and heavens such as Valhalla all being their own universe with their own disctinct flow of.time), and is most likely gonna clock in at 2-A to Low 1-C, if not higher.

Last edited:
So, its time for the god tiers! Well, im gonna use this for one of my big guys. Meet Dan, the strongest being in this story of ours. He is pretty much superior to everyone else (only equalized by another High God Tier), already being at least 1-C due to scaling from the others. But glory days! Theres some actual feats- two come to mind with what i remember

His first feat was that he brought the entire Touhou, EBF, and Terraria verse (including all of their infinite spaces and the whatnot), out from the digital universe and into reality itself. I have no damn clue where that would get him.....but due to the absolute ******* carnage it caused, he returned it back to the digital universe (yes, all characters are fully sentient. Story stuff). He did this all with minimal effort as well

Secondly, during another story arc, Dan fought Thanos with all the Infinity Stones (pretty sure it was the Comics Thanos, but i dont remember), and had even grabbed his own set of Infinity Stones from another timeline to battle Thanos. Dan won, though with some effort- even making a joke that he bended the plot to win. Again, this is all that i remember

Anyways- yeah. Easily in the 1-A tier due to that fact, and around Immeasurable speed, plenty of hax as well. Time to list the notable ones that i can remember- Acausality Types 1, 4, and 5., Immortality Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8, basically whatever the Infinity Stones grants, Fate, Law, and Plot Manip....ok so basically he has everything that everyone else has from the roleplay, but boosted up to a unfathomable degree. Basically, one big powerful mothereffer

Man, what have i created

Lowest tiers: 11-C 10-A

Low tiers: 6-B possible higher, coming from stoping a mountain sized piece of land falling at terminal velocity from the sky with bare hands

Mid tiers: 5-B to 4-C coming from punching the planet and making It move surviving explosion of large planet sized robots and exploding stars and absorbing them for atacks

High tiers: high 3-A to low 2-C from assimilating and becoming a entire infinity universe and beingh able to punch trough space time to open holes to other dimensions

Extreme high tiers: low 1-C coming from being(and stronger then) the entire verse that is made of 5 layers of infinity

The Highest tiers: 1-A possible tier 0 being above always above any infinity layers of layers of infinities coming from a infinity dimensional chain of layers of infinity that by them selfs are sigylar points in higher layers of infinity that bc It self are inside other infinity layers of infinities that every time a new "top chain" is imagined they will always have a true form above that chain in a teorical eternal acenssion in logic that makes them uncontable above any idea of putting layers of multidimensional graphics and layers of acenssion

Last edited:
Lowest tier : 10-A to 9-A

Low tier : 8-B to 7-B

Mid tiers : 3-A possibly higher

High tiers : 2-A

Extreme tiers : 1-B or higher

God tiers : 1-A - 0

😌My novel has 30+ chaps

Gonna make a 11C fodder with Tier 0 haxes
924141471983083550.png

mine is like 3A. Its a western cultivator isekai story where the the isekai guy from usa instead of china or korea like cultivator isekai.

The cultivator universe is quite big in it.

There are multiple ranks of plant.
1st rank: star sized planet
2nd rank: solar system sized
3rd rank nebual
4th rank: galaxy sized

The high ranking cultivators are 3A for controlling areas bigger than observable universe size.

Primeval Origin is very science heavy, and was originally created with the end goal of space-travel being really, really hard, so it's mostly low power. These were my general guidelines-

1. No Such Thing as Infinite Power.
Infinity is overdone these days, and is too often treated the same as just a big number, when it's normally unreachable. Even cosmological characters aren't infinite in size, just really, really big.

2. No Such Thing as Limitless Growth.
Everything has some kind of biological or physical limit, and even overcoming those limits means one will hit another limit later on.

3. No Breaking Conservation of Mass/Energy.
Everything comes from somewhere, and everything must go somewhere. Power creation is contrained by inputs in the environment. Power has weight, which affects speed. Heat must go somewhere.

4. Everything Man Made is Explicable.
If a human being came up with the technique, then there must be some mechanical explanation for how it works. Stuff without solid explanations is reserved for natural phenomenon.

5. Humans Are Not Unique / Nature Usually Did It First.
No innate abilities or powers are strictly reserved for humans. Human advantages are mostly derived from technology, not some kind of inherent superiority.

5.5 Individuals Are Not Unique / Other Humans Could Do It Too.
No innate abilities or powers are strictly reserved for single individuals. No chosen ones. Abilities can be from rare circumstances that are incredibly hard to replicate, but there must still be some way for someone else to hypothetically get the ability.

6. Continuity is the Rule, Not Exception.
No giant gaps between levels of power, unless there's a reason for it. The leader and their righthand officer should not be 10x as strong as the person in 3rd place, unless the person in 3rd is the treasurer or something.

The vast majority of humans run from 9-B to 8-A naturally, with top tiers making it up to 7-C with equipment. Weapons, natural phenomenon, and astronomical events make up the bulk of the higher tiers. There are certain rare cases which allow individuals to venture far into 3-A, but it's Environmental Destruction, and there isn't really any combat at that point, plus the main purpose of it is as a framework for paragraphs and paragraphs of philosphical rambling.

Primeval Origin is very science heavy, and was originally created with the end goal of space-travel being really, really hard, so it's mostly low power. These were my general guidelines-

Infinity is overdone these days, and is too often treated the same as just a big number, when it's normally unreachable. Even cosmological characters aren't infinite in size, just really, really big.

Everything has some kind of biological or physical limit, and even overcoming those limits means one will hit another limit later on.

Everything comes from somewhere, and everything must go somewhere. Power creation is contrained by inputs in the environment. Power has weight, which affects speed. Heat must go somewhere.

If a human being came up with the technique, then there must be some mechanical explanation for how it works. Stuff without solid explanations is reserved for natural phenomenon.

No innate abilities or powers are strictly reserved for humans. Human advantages are mostly derived from technology, not some kind of inherent superiority.

No innate abilities or powers are strictly reserved for single individuals. No chosen ones. Abilities can be from rare circumstances that are incredibly hard to replicate, but there must still be some way for someone else to hypothetically get the ability.

No giant gaps between levels of power, unless there's a reason for it. The leader and their righthand officer should not be 10x as strong as the person in 3rd place, unless the person in 3rd is the treasurer or something.

The vast majority of humans run from 9-B to 8-A naturally, with top tiers making it up to 7-C with equipment. Weapons, natural phenomenon, and astronomical events make up the bulk of the higher tiers. There are certain rare cases which allow individuals to venture far into 3-A, but it's Environmental Destruction, and there isn't really any combat at that point, plus the main purpose of it is as a framework for paragraphs and paragraphs of philosphical rambling.
The rules for your world are interesting. I have seen a lot of stories where some characters gain an incredible amount of infinite or greater strength but they don't really explain why or how it can happen, only that it occurs when they get X item.

They break a lot of the rules of the conservation of mass an energy. How can a guy from an RPG who started out fighting slimes somehow gain enough power to surpass the creator of everything? I mean, I don't deny that it's very raw and cool but it's illogical.

Either way, thumbs up.

My verse is exceptionally expansive in terms of power, however, I typically stay on the high end it both abilities and strength since I'm a fan of very complicated, ridiculously strong things. I love large-scale cosmic battles.

At present, after two years of writing, my current main characters are well into 3-A for creating supermassive big bangs, transmuting cosmic filaments into energy, tossing around Cultivation-sized Galaxies, and etc.

The verse takes inspiration from pretty much every medium. Comics, animanga, and novels from all parts of the world. It has resulted in quite a diverse universe. Just to give an idea, there are quite a few power systems:

Magic, Prana, Ki, Qi Cultivation, Inscriptions, and Aura. All of them are quite developed. The most common is magic, though.

While the characters are mostly 3-D, many of them have abilities that stem from the verse's cosmology. Resulting in them being anywhere in the tier 1 range. I don't even know at this point since tiering my own cosmology is a nightmare.

I think every ability on the wiki has been showcased in my verse. Aside from Toon Force.

My verse is exceptionally expansive in terms of power, however, I typically stay on the high end it both abilities and strength since I'm a fan of very complicated, ridiculously strong things. I love large-scale cosmic battles.

At present, after two years of writing, my current main characters are well into 3-A for creating supermassive big bangs, transmuting cosmic filaments into energy, tossing around Cultivation-sized Galaxies, and etc.

The verse takes inspiration from pretty much every medium. Comics, animanga, and novels from all parts of the world. It has resulted in quite a diverse universe. Just to give an idea, there are quite a few power systems:

Magic, Prana, Ki, Qi Cultivation, Inscriptions, and Aura. All of them are quite developed. The most common is magic, though.

While the characters are mostly 3-D, many of them have abilities that stem from the verse's cosmology. Resulting in them being anywhere in the tier 1 range. I don't even know at this point since tiering my own cosmology is a nightmare.

I think every ability on the wiki has been showcased in my verse. Aside from Toon Force.
Prana, Qi Cultivation and Inscriptions, How does it work and where did you get the idea? Some of these types of power systems are intriguing and unknown to me.

And yes, large-scale battles are always fun and fascinating, the fact that a cosmic object whose size compared to the earth is the difference between a speck of dust and a planet is destroyed is enchanting.

I think that mine will cap at Universal including time. I don't have any plans of multiversal expansions so far but abilities that manipulate physics are very common. And the final battle will involve things like the creation of a new one and destruction of the old.

Mostly 9-C to 7-B with supernatural stuff peaked at low 1-C
The races in my story are physically stronger than average human. So it's range from 9-C to 9-A, with mid and top tier ranged from 8-C to 7-B
Though the hax (Thaumaturgy) originates from higher level reality beyond the 4th Spatial Dimension.

Prana, Qi Cultivation and Inscriptions, How does it work and where did you get the idea? Some of these types of power systems are intriguing and unknown to me.

And yes, large-scale battles are always fun and fascinating, the fact that a cosmic object whose size compared to the earth is the difference between a speck of dust and a planet is destroyed is enchanting.
Prana is life-force energy. I actually did not make this one, it was created by my friend. However, pretty sure he was inspired by general ki/chakra-type power systems, such as from Naruto and Highschool DxD.

It exists within all living beings and is generated by the soul alongside mana, which is used for magic. Unlike magic, prana does not create and manipulate reality-warping phenomena, but rather seeks to manipulate the life of what already exists.

Those who use Prana are able to absorb life-essence from their surroundings to amplify themselves through techniques such as "Senjutsu" and some branches of "Omnyoudou." In this way it can be used to life-steal and heavily stat amp yourself. Though, one can siphon and displace life-essence to anything with life as well, allowing for the manipulation of all lifeforms, controlling growth, size, and nature. You could turn a tree into a single piece of bark, cause the death of an entire species, generate massive plant-lifeforms to fight for you, and etc.

At the highest-level Prana can also be used to invoke the six Dravya. The Dravya are Jiva, Pugdala, Dharmastikaay, Adharmastikaay, Akasha, and Kala.

For now I'll focus on Akasha, since it's the most used. You can consider this the essence of space, I suppose. By embedding your Prana within Akasha, you can manipulate space. This includes creating separate worldscapes, overlaying the world with your personal worldscape, altering the fabric of space by controlling the deeper geometry of the universe, and... basically ******* anything that has anything to do with space and math. It gets pretty wild.

There's a lot more I could explain but I'll leave it at that...

- - -

Qi Cultivation is quite simple. It comes from Xianxia Cultivation novels and Daoism and is very similar to Chi.

Qi is the energy of "change in process." It is broken up into three types. The Qi of Earth. The Qi of Heaven. And most importantly, the Qi of Humans.
Earthly and Heavenly Qi control destiny and nature. Some beings have an inherent affinity to these two types. Rather than subduing it, they work with it in a more harmonious relationship. Human Qi controls one’s own body. By increasing one’s control over it, as well as its amount, one can gain control of the other two types of Qi and independence of destiny and the Heavens. One can get resistant to illness, poison, prolong their life, etc. Qi is circulated through the Meridians, the network of vessels in the body through which Qi flows.

There are five elements of Qi: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, and Wood. These elements differ a lot from the standard magic system as they are based in Daoism. And ones element is determined by their Spiritual Roots.

Cultivation has its own crazy wild scaling system... But for the sake of summary you could consider my verse to have... Almost a composited version of what you see in Xianxia novels. The point of Cultivation is essentially... to become an immortal god by rising the Cultivation ranks, becoming one with, and the exceeding, the source of all things, known as the Dao. As of current, there are 5 Steps with multiple ranks in-between them.

I'm not going to bore you with this one too much, it is really just a composite of many, many Cultivation novels.

You can do literally ******* anything with this power and it's ridiculous.

- - -

"Inscriptions" are conceptual constants of character embedded within yourself. Rather than acting like a power-system, they could be describe as driving forces to your nature. My main character, for example, is Inscribed with the concept of Growth, which causes them to endlessly grow rapidly in mind, body, and soul.

What chronic calcing does to a man: (Click for higher resolution, may need to reload the imgur page for the image to show up for some reason)

Explanation:
  • % Active is the number of active origins one has, meaning how many production lines for gere/"spirit" there are, as a % of the body's total amount available to use in Base 8, and in powers of 2. (About 280 trillion, since there's at least one per cell and people are a lot taller on average in my story than IRL)
  • Mass is mass of gere/"spirit" given the amount of active origins + body weight, in Base 8, Base 10, and powers of 2 (Although that column doesn't include body weight. Body weight being 256 kg is not a typo)
  • Force is the amount of newtons one can generate given the amount of activated origins
  • Acceleration is Force/Mass
  • CQC is speed one could accelerate to, given 1 meter of distance
  • KE is 0.5 * Mass * CQC Speed^2
  • Top Speed is speed until atmospheric drag equals Force, usually unachievable in reality due to Power required.
  • Power is energy required to maintain Top Speed per second
  • KE is see above, but with Top Speed this time

Like most of my creations, my verse is completely fictional, with not a single word written but:

Low Tier: 7-C to 7-B due to logical scaling (so that they can even survive any attacks from the mid tiers)
Mid-Tier: High 6-B due to vaporizing an island
Low High-Tier: 5-C to 4-C with my Boros knock-off
Mid High-Tier: 1-B (💀)
God: God 👍 (Low 1-A/1-A)

This is all being done by stick figures, with the main cast being the only people important enough to have powers at all. Due to variety, no character (other than gods) can have a wide spanning power like Elemental Manipulation or Spatial Manipulation since that would overlap too much with other characters.

Like most of my creations, my verse is completely fictional, with not a single word written but:

Low Tier: 7-C to 7-B due to logical scaling (so that they can even survive any attacks from the mid tiers)
Mid-Tier: High 6-B due to vaporizing an island
Low High-Tier: 5-C to 4-C with my Boros knock-off
Mid High-Tier: 1-B (💀)
God: God 👍 (Low 1-A/1-A)

This is all being done by stick figures, with the main cast being the only people important enough to have powers at all. Due to variety, no character (other than gods) can have a wide spanning power like Elemental Manipulation or Spatial Manipulation since that would overlap too much with other characters.
Nice
That reminds me, I originally planned to make my verse using stick figures while using stick figure animations since I always found stick fights to be entertaining, they were my main inspiration.
But then anime corrupted me.

Honestly, Xianxia genre novels is booming and growing in Indonesian webnovels community.

I already written the general plot, power system and characters for this moment.

My current written works is inspired by many Murim and Xianxia novel, and no- Japanese LN as an inspiration is bad and cringe.

I still wonder why Japan hasn't made their own Xianxia genres lol. China have their Xianxia, and Korea have Murim.

Maybe it just because Japanese MC is too cowardly and a bit of a pussy.

Honestly, Xianxia genre novels is booming and growing in Indonesian webnovels community.

I already written the general plot, power system and characters for this moment.

My current written works is inspired by many Murim and Xianxia novel, and no- Japanese LN as an inspiration is bad and cringe.

I still wonder why Japan hasn't made their own Xianxia genres lol. China have their Xianxia, and Korea have Murim.

Maybe it just because Japanese MC is too cowardly and a bit of a pussy.
is low dimensional game the strongest decent xianxia ? Decent, as in not random word salad written by 11 year olds (like in charge of heaven)

cc1.gif

Not writing any story right now, but I had this idea in mind for an OC character with an electricity manipulating Paramecia Devil Fruit. Basically they control electricity and magnetism (thanks Faraday's law!) with numerous secondary abilities tied to them.

They are just going to be 6-B, possibly 5-C (baseline downscaling) from the start of their story. Late game they reach the Yonko power tier. Their most powerful techniques puts them at High 6-B, possibly 5-C+. This comes from a Kaioken/Raikage's Lightning Chakra Mode amalgamation technique that boosts their power by 10x, with several other techniques (a Susano'o copy made of iron sand, most powerful railguns, absorbing natural lightning) scaling to it as well. Once they got Haoshoku infusion it's also 10x base, but every one with Haoshoku infusion (most of the Yonkos, Roger, etc), along with those who scale (like Mihawk) is buffed to this tier.

Their fighting style would be a mix between Misaka Mikoto (makes lightning blasts, railgun, iron sand constructs) and Isshiki Otsutsuki (martial arts expert, makes melee weapons from iron sand, impales people with Haki infused iron sand rods that can form out of nowhere)

Last edited:

What chronic calcing does to a man: (Click for higher resolution, may need to reload the imgur page for the image to show up for some reason)

Explanation:
  • % Active is the number of active origins one has, meaning how many production lines for gere/"spirit" there are, as a % of the body's total amount available to use in Base 8, and in powers of 2. (About 280 trillion, since there's at least one per cell and people are a lot taller on average in my story than IRL)
  • Mass is mass of gere/"spirit" given the amount of active origins + body weight, in Base 8, Base 10, and powers of 2 (Although that column doesn't include body weight. Body weight being 256 kg is not a typo)
  • Force is the amount of newtons one can generate given the amount of activated origins
  • Acceleration is Force/Mass
  • CQC is speed one could accelerate to, given 1 meter of distance
  • KE is 0.5 * Mass * CQC Speed^2
  • Top Speed is speed until atmospheric drag equals Force, usually unachievable in reality due to Power required.
  • Power is energy required to maintain Top Speed per second
  • KE is see above, but with Top Speed this time

So, turns out my math was wrong, or rather the math was fine but I was using the wrong inputs.

I had basically been using [Total Amount of Force Possible] as [Amount of Force Per Each Hit], and so the stats were way inflated. Unequipped Humans now max out at 8-B.

Updating this alongside how many characters are planned for each tier:

Civilians: 10-A to 9-A (population's worth)

Low tiers: 8-C to 8-A (multiple army's worth)

Mid tiers: 7-B or 7-A (an army's worth)

High Tiers: 6-B to High 6-A (8 characters)

God Tiers: High 5-A (5 characters)

Special Exceptions High 3-A or Low 1-A (2 characters)
changing this again because stuff changed

I am bored, so I will write a story with tier-shit. It will be a story written under a different universe and different pen-name and from the one I use to write most of my stories because I don't want the story filled with powerscaling shit to contaminate my main story. Anyway, I will try to make an excuse to make a fight scene that escalates from street level to higher tiers slowly until both start using timelines as pole arms and transcending narratives. It will be written for fun, not to be deep or serious.

Well. I'm approaching the end of Chapter 3 of my story and... yeah, the characters are stronger than I initially planned for.

Initial Plan
Sora (End of Story). AP = 3.5 kilojoules. Speed = 10 m/s.
Akari (End of Story). AP = 3 kilojoules. Speed = 15 m/s.

Currently
Sora (CH3). AP = 1.16 kilojoules. Speed = 15 m/s.
Akari (CH3). AP = 1 kilojoule. Speed = 100 m/s.

They seem weaker until you get to abilities.

Initial Plan
Statistic Amplification (x2)
Enhance vision
Heat Radiation (525°C)

Currently
Statistic Amplification (x10)
Enhanced Vision
Heat Radiation (Up to 5,000°C)
Cloth Manipulation (repairs their own clothes)
Regeneration (Low)
Instinctive Action

Every other relevant character also ended up getting some buffs. But the main ones is the God Tiers. Most notably, the androids. Before they used to cap at High 8-C. Now, they cap at High 6-C. So, uh... yeah...

Well, when I create my own fictional concepts, I prefer to create some that incorporate limitless creative freedom and grant others the ability to do essentially whatever they want and explore everything that is possible within Fiction.

Limitless is essentially Limitless Creative Freedom personified (and more than likely is everything people fear SCP is but I completely do not care). There is no canon approval process you have to go through to make absolutely anything that is fictional canon and a part of Limitless, be it stories, concepts, fictions, scenarios, what-ifs, characters and whatever else that is fictional. Essentially as long as you want/believe it to be canon and a part of Limitless, then it is canon and a part of Limitless, and it is treated as if it was always canon and a part of Limitless, no matter what it is. As you could probably guess, There are no rules, guidelines, or limitations whatsoever, as the name suggests. It's completely free form in every way, shape and form. It's the penultimate sandbox, if you prefer to refer to it in that fashion, as it's entirely up to you what Limitless is in a sense.

Yes there is Lore to how Limitless was created and everything, and yes it does involve my current PFP and the boy within it that is holding the Sphere [the sphere in his hand is Limitless] , but that's for another time and another place, as this is directly about trying to 'powerscale' Limitless.

Because of all of the aforementioned, determining how "strong" Limitless is, while not impossible, is more than likely a fool's errand. Because of the limitlessness of what's allowed in Limitless, there's not really a 'tier limit' per say that I could feasibly put on it, as it by all means would qualify as something that is a bit too fluid. Because anyone could theoretically just make a character whose any tier or fictionally possible level and then just suddenly make them canon and a part of Limitless.

Back