• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong is your story?

I wrote a novel.

Havent published it, but I wrote it. I don't have the heart to chop it down atm. I'll probabky end up rewriting it, but it meets the word count for a novel and I very much love it.

I wrote four chapters of my superhero story and several chapters of that one fan fiction.

MYHERO said:
Everyone is beyond omnipotent in my story, and the fodders can solo all tier 0s. Mine contains all of fiction and non fiction to have ever came out and will in the future. I made it so powerful that even fanfiction people have created about my work is in my story as well. That way no one can say that they made a verse stronger than mine, because it will automatically be my story.
It pains me to say that, but the "supreme being" from my verse would rofl stomp that.

I remember a comment along the lines of: "I don't post my drafts on the internet ever since my spaceship suicide plot became the only good scene in the new Star Wars".

MYHERO said:
Everyone is beyond omnipotent in my story, and the fodders can solo all tier 0s. Mine contains all of fiction and non fiction to have ever came out and will in the future. I made it so powerful that even fanfiction people have created about my work is in my story as well. That way no one can say that they made a verse stronger than mine, because it will automatically be my story.
i found Lionel C. Suggs

For me..

Low tiers: 10-A - 9-B

Mid Tiers: 8-A

Higher Tiers: somewhere between 6-C and 5-A

God Tiers: At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A (Via destroying an infinite number of 2-A structures)

I already have this laid out for my stories.

Lower Tiers: 9-B - 5-A

Mid Tiers: Low 2-C - High 1-B

High Tier: Same as the Mid Tiers but with 1-A hax

Top Tier: 1-A

God Tier: 1-A and one Tier 0

Do you guys have, like, rationale behind the strength progression in Your verses? For mine, there's the whole talent and potential thing that makes it easier to rise fron tier to tier, and there's always some people born with massive strength. In my verse, even mundane humans can grow stronger through training, and learn new superpowers basically. It's unlikely the average human can go beyond peak human though, because it requires immense, life or death training thanks to how low their potential usually is. And getting stronger than slightly superhuman is twice as hard and so on unless they break their limits or something and force new potential into themselves and break that and so on.

Humans are really really underpowered in my verse. They need a buff. Too bad.

My rational for human characters being able to reach tier 7 power is "The author saw other verses doing it"

There are reasons for why they are so broken, yes. Reasons I made up, so I could have fights that shatter dimensions and reality all together. But yeah, reasons non the less.

Mine is a Superhero verse where people are born with powers while others aren't. Except the main character who's more like Iron Man and manages to build stronger tech as the story progresses.

How many push ups over what period of time should be done to make a normie human mortal become a Multi-City Block level Chad? How hard must my boi Boli Caeser work? Even though he is more likely to be wall level at best physically, and just keep his microwave hand powers and try to run from the monsters who order pizza from him.

It's the first half of my 1st book and might be lengthy so don't burden yourself with reading all of it.So I hope you guys enjoy :)

Note that this version doesn't have all the grammar corrections unfortunately.I also used several elements I learned from this site surprisingly and incorporated them into my story.Also I want your best memes ovo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-sGU9wIpQn-L9DtuZ1kdouZMjXHbfrInJTYpzvizcrU

Anyway here's the power

Teir 0(yeah I know):Anti Terrogond,Light Terrogond and Innovation Terrogond

Teir 1:Wizaster,Fairaxia,Gardax,Shaodowheir and Fathomer

Teir 2:Becky and Jewela

Most of my characters are extremely high in terms of power as it provided a greater tension to the story and provides a more epic outlook IMO.Anyway hope you like it

The only story I legitimately have an overall idea for, there really isn't much hax or broken shit. The ideas for the god tiers I am actually quite pleased with so far, but I haven't stabilized their tier yet

I don't have another story but I have a cosmology and basic premise almost worked out and I can feasibly see myself creating a 1-A verse that isn't just the bare minimum work done to make something OP

Most of my characters are extremely high in terms of power as it provided a greater tension to the story and provides a more epic outlook IMO.Anyway hope you like it

I have the exact opposite issue. Due to all (major) characters having 1-A/0 true selves, they cant really kill each other, makeing it less tense, coz they wont die anyways lol.

Eh, depends on what kind of Super you are. Supers with energy absorbing powers can just, well, absorb energy. That's how the Supervillain Atom Bomb became Low 6-B in the first place, just by absorbing the energy of a bunch of nukes. Others would just have to exercise really hard. In truth, most Supers start at 9-B and become 8-A when they grow up, so no one would need to exercise to reach that level.

Also, animals can be born as Supers too. One of the villains has a pet bear that breathes fire.

Low tiers: 9-A to Low 7-C

Mid Tiers: 7-A to 6-B

Higher Tiers: High 6-A to 5-A

God Tiers: Low 2-C to 2-A

true god Tiers: High 2-A

The reason in my verse is hard to explain, but to TL;DR it:

I have a 24 page gdoc that explains everything in depth about how magic works, the fundamentals, how the gods work, how divinity interacts with the world, etc. Most of it functions on equivalent exchange, where the user replaces the matter that would be required for spells with raw magical energy they produce.

Essentially, they invert the E=MC^2 formula, turning raw energy into matter, which then eventually breaks down back into raw energy due to the laws of the universe. Divine beings are all 1-A because they are more concepts than anything else. However, certain people (demi-gods and other beings given divinity) can fundamentally break physics to create the results they want.

As for why people can be blatantly superhuman? Enhancement magic. Literally pouring raw mana into your body, making it more efficient in every possible way. It has permanant effects on the nervous system but stagnantes muscle growth. The nervous system reacts to the overflowing energy by acclimation and eventual mimicry, whereas the reinforced muscles cannot tear and develop new links to grow stronger.

(Aka):

Low tiers: 9-B+ or so (destroying metalic walls, tearing apart huge diamonds...)

Mid Tiers: 4-B (Because pocket realms with stars are common at this point)

Top Tiers: Tier 2 (2-A and below)

God Tiers: Tier 0 (An entire civilization)

And I felt like everyone should've gotten it because we are vs community and Suggs is infamous here. Well I just wanted to clarify I was joking about that whole shit, I would never make a story that embarrassing.

but maybe i just have a really low opinion about people on this site and thought that you would do something that dumb

Yellowpig10 said:
but maybe i just have a really low opinion about people on this site and thought that you would do something that dumb
**** you, you were the dumb one for not getting the joke ovo

I mean, I get that people don't like Suggsverse, but when it gets to the point where they make personal attacks towards the author, I just cringe.

Because that's way more lame than making fictional characters really strong.

while i do agree people should just leave the guy alone and let the series drift into obscurity instead. you gotta remember people don't hate it because the characters are strong, people hate it because it's terribly made and only pumped out to stroke the author's own ego.

"people hate it because it's terribly made and only pumped out to stroke the author's ego own ego."

That's an assumption people make about the author's character. Critiquing a story for being terribly written is one thing, but when you start making assumptions about the author's views based on their story, that's when it gets into unacceptable territory.

It's the same as when the the Shield Hero anime first came out and certain individuals in the media started making the assumption that the author hates all women and used Malty to project their hate for women in their story.

Also, I'm not saying that any of you have made personal attacks; but I've seen it in vs communities before.

Horror story.

God Tier is 2-A (First glance it's '2-C over time' as he weakens the dimensional barriers between the normal plane and the metaphysical one (Which is the Dream land.), but he was just gathering the strength because he gets stronger via faith and fear on his person and goes to destroy all of the infinite earths and recreate on his own image, his little particular place of horror.

Everyone else is 10-B at the beginning besides one or two 10-A with dream manipulation due to their connection to the God Tier, but as God Tier ***** the metaphysical planes, characters go from 9-B to 4-C due to their dreams. (One of the characters dreams in being a spy as in the movies, while another dreams in being a star of hope.) though this turns into what it seems to be an X-Men movie because everyone's affected by the God tier, who's more like a devil at this point, so uh... yeah, begins as horror, and goes just weirder and more action-y but still with horror.

Well, I actually have had ideas for a legitimate story for a long time, though I've never had the time nor writing talent to make it. The idea is normal humans get fractions of the powers from gods. Gods are basically conceptual embodiment. In order to be able to do anything, they need some form of sentience. As such, they take some mental energy from normal people. As a consequence, these people can use these abilities. Since this has been happening for a long time and the powers can be passed genetically without being tied to the gods, normal people have powers as well. Low Tiers: 9-B to 9-A. The 9-B feat just comes from people being generally stronger in this universe and most powers being somewhere in this level. 9-A is explosions and stuff.

Mid Tiers: 8-C to 6-A. Basically just more impressive powers. Lightning scaling and freezing stuff, probably. The tier 6 stuff is from earthquake stuff.

High Tiers: Around High 4-C. Mostly just the gods that are less impressive. Most would scale from Fire, who would embody all stars. The mid tiers can access this on occasion.

God Tiers: Low 2-C. Basically reserved for the embodiment of time

Also this would have a lot of hax with embodiments of biology, death, etc...

You are totally allowed to make assumptions about the author's views based on their story, it just happens that the Shield Hero one was a bad assumption; people somehow saw "false rape alligations are bad" and translated it into "the author hates women", when "false rape alligations are bad" only really translates to "the author thinks false rape alligations are bad."

Low Tiers: 9-A to 8-A, 9-A from destroying a abandoned building with their strongest attack and 8-A comes from tanking an explosion that would've leveled everything in a six mile radius.

Mid Tiers: Low 7-C and 7-B: Low 7-C comes from one of the cast causing a huge crevice in the ground and 7-B comes from stopping a volcanic explosion comparable to St Helen.

High Tiers: 7-A to 6-B, 7-A comes from obliterating the surrounding mountains with the aftermath of a clash and 6-B comes from a creature that can cover a area the size of mongolia.

God Tiers: High 6-A to 4-A to Low 2-C, High 6-A fighting a Sea Monster that controls the worlds oceans casually, 4-A from creating all the stars in the universe and Low 2-C from casually creating a parallel universe for the sake of a no holds barred fight.

Back