• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How outversal-boundless works on fiction ?

Actually Im new about it and I just learned about tiering system, and things makes me confused to learn around outversal-boundless tier,
What the actuall requirement of being outversal-boundless is?
Oh yeah I've heard about aleph but still didn't get it

Hierarchy
Hierarchy within hierarchy
Hierarchy of what? Infinite dimension?
If it so then I just lack on knowing how it work be.
For exampl: There is stacking of hierarchy of infinite dimension,
The hierarchy filled of infinite dimension×infinite dimension.
So is it qualified as L1-A?

Hierarchy of what? Infinite dimension?
If it so then I just lack on knowing how it work be.
For exampl: There is stacking of hierarchy of infinite dimension,
The hierarchy filled of infinite dimension×infinite dimension.
So is it qualified as L1-A?
no, in order to qualify for low 1-A you need uncountable infinite dimensions, any countable set of countable numbers is still countable, thus high 1-B

no, in order to qualify for low 1-A you need uncountable infinite dimensions, any countable set of countable numbers is still countable, thus high 1-B
Is there has such thing for example in simple way?
Like infinite Dimension×infinite Dimension×....expand till infinite
It is qualify as Low 1-A?

Is there has such thing for example in simple way?
Like infinite Dimension×infinite Dimension×....expand till infinite
It is qualify as Low 1-A?
Uncountable infinity is like, the amount of numbers you have between 0,1 and 0,2.

Sorry but I'm still don't get it,
However I've seen that uncountable infinite can be perceived like infinite^infinite.
Cmiiw
yes, infinite^infinite dimensions are low 1A, but infinite * infinite is high 1B but higher than baseline

Back