• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much projectile does some one need to fire at once till they are consider to have danmaku

It just came to me that having danmaku mean you could fire alot of projectile off very fast but how many projectile per minute are we actually talking about here i mean does any guy holding 2 gatling gun consider to have danmaku what is the minimum here

So if i throw 100 knife in random location i can have danmaku but if i shot a thousand bullet in a line it is not

Back