• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much does Samurai Jack weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always, uh, just use an average weight thing? If you can't find it on the wiki or smth he probably don't have any confirmed weight.

Well last time I tried to KE something similar I got slapped for it so I can't garauntee if it will be accepted.

Other than that idk enough about it to know if it's an outlier.

Seems doubtful that if his best feat is Large Building it wouldn't be an outlier, unless this is one of those extremely vague verses like Undertale where there aren't many non-low-end feats

Well, I think that would probably make it Mountain level, considering how close it already is.

Are you using his reaction speed for calculate his KE? cuz there are several characters with Relativistic reactions are that isn't using in order to find KE for some reasons

I calced this awhile back, but my internet was screwy so I forgot to upload it.

I "only" got 475 Megatons when I calculated it, what did you do differently to get such a higher value? My method was.

-Outpaced a beam of light calculated at 80% SoL

->According to this, Jack weighs 150 lbs or 68 KG. Not sure if its legit but it seems believable.

->Putting the numbers into a KE calculator I get 475 Megatons.

@Antoniofer, he actually outpaced the laser so it scaled to his movement speed too.

You used the newtonian equation, not the relativistic one. According to Wolfram Alpha, the correct value is 973.709369 mt using that weight value

I see..that stuff goes over my head.

Anyway, I don't think it be an outlier actually. If I recall, KE feats are durability and Jack has had Mountain level durability feats before (fighting the mountain sized Aku), so a jump from Mountain to Mountain+ is within the realms of plausibility.

HIT IT said:
KE feat's aren't durability, but they are AP instead.
Again, it depends

If he actually make a full body charge o a body slam

Then yes, the result applies to both ap and dura

But If not, then the calc is useless

The KE page doesn't say anything about that, and I've seen multiple KE calcs get accepted despite them not doing that.

Well, the planes it shoots at you (which may be just representations of itself) can harm Frisk if they hit them, IIRC

Darkanine said:
The KE page doesn't say anything about that, and I've seen multiple KE calcs get accepted despite them not doing that.
Yeah, but it common senses

You have no idea how many KE were rejected

If I'm not wrong, Kinetic Energy at its core is the energy needed to move something. Thus, Jack would need that much energy to move his body at Relativistic speed. Much like how we use energy not actually used in an attack to the character's AP. Because if he uses this much energy to move himself, he should be able to also uses it to attack.

Wait, was that TP thing calced from the planes she shoots at you or her bumping into you "not on purpose or anything"? Because if it's the latter it would be severe calc stacking

Well not to be rude but why is the KE for a sword not even used in the feat more valid than the guy moving his whole body? It's the same issue.

mmm... about the sword, maybe we should develop a formula/key for edge/sword penetration in the future, including sword strikes in ST maybe isn't the most accurate

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well not to be rude but why is the KE for a sword not even used in the feat more valid tha the guy moving his whole body? It's the same issue.
Because that REALLY irracional

Again, a lot of KE were rejected by that

But Jack is a swordman, if he can fight a those speed, obviously he swors too

Just Look at Guts' profile

Hold on a sec.

Are you suggesting that we calc the KE of his sword when he performed that speed feat, or calc the KE of his sword in general? The former wouldn't be calc stacking, but the latter would definitely be calc stacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back