• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How long Goku must train to defeat Superm...Pegasus Seiya?

Length doesn't matter, master does.

If Goku trains with the God-Tier of the Seiyas then Goku is going to be surpassing ALL of them in a very short amount of time. It's all a matter of time, and I can see Goku wrecking all their asses in a few years max.

If it's his own verse then no amount of training most likely as he'd probably cap out around or above Zeno level, but won't be able to get resistance to Seiya's haxes. However if he trained in Seiya's verse and learned Cosmos then that's a different story

Long enough that someone cryopreserves a copy of the dragon ball manga in space and then blows up earth destroying all traces of saint seiya

Seriously tho, wasn't there a thread that was supposed to lower the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C because it debunked the 5-dimensional axis, or something like that? I'm not sure if that was accepted.

Nothing was debunked, the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is simply unquantifiable, either you have the feats or you don't, multipliers don't get you from one to the other.

Yeah, I know, but there was a staff thread some time ago that was supposed to change the gap from unquantifiable to 2x; I don't remember if it was accepted tho.

@Paulo That was before the whole multiplier discussion, the gap isn't 2x, we have no idea what it is, it's not like how energy is needed to cross one solar system to the other, at this stage you are dealing with beyond infinite energy. Energy is a meaningless at this stage really.

Space-time continuums are seperated, and to get from one to the other requires crossing the distance between universe along a 5-D axis.

I know how it works, I was just asking if we still use that or if it was changed at some point, because that was being discussed some time ago, and I have no idea how that ended.

For the millionth time, I know bout the 5-D axis, you don't need to explain it; I'm just asking how a discussion from a while ago ended, and you guys are acting like I don't know how the tiering system works, for some reason.

Back