• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Large Is This Cosmology?

A Universe Has Infinite Layers Of Dimensions, Not Regular Ones Tho, The Ones With R>F Difference. Each Dimension Has Infinite Sets Of "Worlds" Which are Exactly Like The Universe, They Have Their Own Infinite Layers Of Dimensions With R>F Difference And Each Layer Has Their Own Sets Of "Worlds" Which Work Exactly The Same.

The Process Is Infinite and has no end, now my question is:

How high is this into "High 1b" Tier.

Is This Still Just Baseline( Following 2a, 10 Infinities = 1 infinity. Though I am not aware if its applicable to high 1b ) Or Something More.

Unless I am misunderstanding some of your wording, you seem to misunderstand dimensions as a whole...
I usually see people confuse dimensions with universes but this is the first time i see someone fusing the two concepts.

Dimensions as universes and mathematical dimensions are entirely separate things.
Look at a cube. It has length, width and height, those are the three dimensions of the cube. The fourth dimension is unseen by us however it is considered to be time.
So a mathematical dimension can't have universes inside of it since it is not a place, but rather a size, a state of an object.

Unless you mean that there are multiple separate universes above the first universe that have their own universes inside, your cosmology doesn't work.

it works in a way of a massive hypervolume
if so
Universe 1 has layers of dimension
but each layer of those dimensions has infinite worlds identical to universe 1 but on a lower reality compared to universe 1

repeating this multiple times would just go downwards

so if Universe 1 is the entirety of it and it encompasses everything depending on the context or settings of the fiction it can go from high 1-B at the very least
idk how high those are since it goes infinitely just into a downward

it can go both ways from universe 1 being high 1-B then the rest being lower to Universe 1 being low 1-A to higher tiers.

context is required for this to know which is the main dimension where we could anchor the main world/universe thus we can tell which are the tier 11 and below or tier 1's and above

TLDR : suggverse

Unless I am misunderstanding some of your wording, you seem to misunderstand dimensions as a whole...
I usually see people confuse dimensions with universes but this is the first time i see someone fusing the two concepts.

Dimensions as universes and mathematical dimensions are entirely separate things.
Look at a cube. It has length, width and height, those are the three dimensions of the cube. The fourth dimension is unseen by us however it is considered to be time.
So a mathematical dimension can't have universes inside of it since it is not a place, but rather a size, a state of an object.

Unless you mean that there are multiple separate universes above the first universe that have their own universes inside, your cosmology doesn't work.
Did I forgot to mention? Nvm I did, but yeah This Universe Itself Could Be a Part Of a Bigger Universe And There Is No End, Either Above Or Below.

Tho I do know the basics of 3 dimensions, but I am kinda confused how the wiki treats it.
Fx: to be in tier 1, you don't need to be just 5d, but the 5 dimensions have to infinitly superior? I dont simply get it now-

it works in a way of a massive hypervolume
if so
Universe 1 has layers of dimension
but each layer of those dimensions has infinite worlds identical to universe 1 but on a lower reality compared to universe 1

repeating this multiple times would just go downwards

so if Universe 1 is the entirety of it and it encompasses everything depending on the context or settings of the fiction it can go from high 1-B at the very least
idk how high those are since it goes infinitely just into a downward

it can go both ways from universe 1 being high 1-B then the rest being lower to Universe 1 being low 1-A to higher tiers.

context is required for this to know which is the main dimension where we could anchor the main world/universe thus we can tell which are the tier 11 and below or tier 1's and above

TLDR : suggverse
If we could tell which layer is 3d, then it wouldn't be infinite imo, Being a part of infinity is also infinite, So All Layers are technically the same but inferior to the upper layer at the same time. ( kinda messed up logic ig? )

And yes it being a suggverse makes sense, since we have a little to no context and it looked logical to me at first look but is just something illogical

Ignore all I said, and just answer this.

is going higher into 1b via cosmology even possible, if yes then how?

Ignore all I said, and just answer this.

is going higher into 1b via cosmology even possible, if yes then how?
Going higher into any tier is possible via scaling.

If two things are considered 1-B by definition, but one is shown to be superior to another one, then that one will be higher into 1-B.

At worst this is higher than baseline High 1-B, at best this is Low 1-A via uncountable infinite layer of dimension

Un Universo Tiene Infinitas Capas De Dimensiones, No Regulares Aunque Con Diferencia R>F. Cada dimensión tiene conjuntos infinitos de "mundos" que son exactamente como el universo, tienen sus propias capas infinitas de dimensiones con diferencia R>F y cada capa tiene sus propios conjuntos de "mundos" que funcionan exactamente igual.

El proceso es infinito y no tiene fin, ahora mi pregunta es:

¿Qué tan alto es esto en el nivel "Alto 1b"?

¿Sigue siendo solo la línea de base (después de 2a, 10 infinitos = 1 infinito. Aunque no sé si es aplicable a 1b alto) o algo más?
what verse is it from

Back