• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is Yaldabaoth from Persona 5 only 4-A?

On the page about Yaldabaoth from Persona 5, it said he is 4-A, Multi-Solar System Level, & even higher, but I personally do not think that is the case. It said Yaldabaoth from Persona 5 is far superior to the likes of Shadow Okumura, mainly his Executive Robot Boss, but I personally think that the robot's Big Bang Challenge Attack, hence the name says Big Bang, the creation of an entire universe, and Yaldabaoth from Persona 5 is highly superior to him. So I personally think that should make him at least High Universal or something, since he is greater than Shadow Okumura's Executive Robot...... Also, it is good to note that Shadow Okumura is only one of the countless Shadows and Palace rulers out there......... And If Yaldabaoth is the one giving those powers in the Metaverse to them, he is likely higher, at least Low Multiverse Level or even a Lower Level of a Regular Multiverse Level........ Just a warning, do not get mad at me for not being a expert enough on this matter to say things the way you like it, but you are free to give me information, but do not antagonize me over saying something like this.......

Being completely honest I think Yaldy's page here is kinda trash, and it needs a major revision of some kind. Upgrading him to something like High Uni - Uni+ never occurred to me though, but it could work.

Do you Guys think I should just reedit Yaldabaoth's Page to being Multiversal or something???? I am tired to waiting for improvements......

Back