• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how fast is this?

That's impossible to properly calculate as a googolplex overloads basically any calculator ever.

@ryu

really? i thought the character would be massively hypersonic at best.

is that feat really that fast?

and what do you mean googolplex cant be written out in the observable universe. i think you're mistaking it with grahams number. that number is RIDICULOUSLY larger than the universe.

googleplex CAN be written out. here

10^10^100 times 10^10^100 times 10^10^100 is (10^10^100)^3. When you have an exponent in front of another exponent, you must multiply them. However, 10^10^100 is not in its base form so you have to convert it to 10^10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. This number would then be equal to 10^30000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 after the exponent is multiplied by 3. It isn't infinite speed, but if you tried to measure it using meters per second, multiples of the speed of light, or orbservable universe diameters per second, the number would be unchanged. It's just that big.

really? i thought the character would be massively hypersonic at best.

is that feat really that fast?

If you're not being sarcastic or joking, then yes this would be the fastest MFTL+ feat by far sans some Suggsverse shit.

and what do you mean googolplex cant be written out in the observable universe. i think you're mistaking it with
grahams number. that number is RIDICULOUSLY larger than the universe.

I linked you to what Carl Sagan had said. According to him, there isn't enough space in the observable universe to write out googolplex. And yes Graham's Number is ludicrously larged than googolplex. But that doesn't mean googolplex isn't bigger than the universe either.

googleplex CAN be written out. here

That series isn't remotely close to being completed and never, ever will be.

speaking of amitabha, shouldnt he be a solid 3-A, since hes unfathomably larger than the observable universe? shouldnt be 3-A by virture of sheer size?

Amitabha is only "Possibly 3-A" because "Note: This character's stats are based on a single statement, which may not be fully accurate."

@ryu

thanks for making me feel like a ******* ****** ryu (jk)

i used to think this was googolplex written out. i guess that site is just bullshit.

didnt think googolplex was that freaking large.

@Jonathanlighter

Nah man you're not a ****** :)

Wolfgram's book series may be slightly more legit, but that website is definite bs. Googolplex is an extremely massive number though. Especially according to Carl Sagan.

Graham's Number still stomps googolplexian. Graham's Number works on "Arrow Notation." Which is basically some OP cheat thing that gets numbers vastly larger than any "multiply by __", "add __ zeroes" or "to the power of __" can get you to.

Here's a video explaining it a bit more.

Well, I suck at math, but I think that, to know that, you would have to get 10googol, then devide the 1/googolplexth of a second by it, to get the timeframe that he took to say each number, then you get the distance his mouth moved and use it to get the speed, but the result would be so huge that you could fill the entire universe with numbers and you still wouldn't write it all, so, let's just say he blitzes Wally West, Archie Sonic and most Saint Seiya characters.

Yeah I love watching Numberphile. The combination of education and getting your brain destroyed is quite nice lol

And not a problem in the slightest :)

Also if that video was a bit hard to keep up with, I personally found this one to be a little easier for me. I wanted to link this one at first but couldn't find it lol

It's okay. No one truly understands Graham's Number. Like this guy says in the beginning, your head would collapse into a black hole with all that information lol

Graham's Number may as well be a negative number compared to this monstrocity though...

(PS don't even try to understand it please. Some of these pages are like it's written in a different language lol)

Back