• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far would Arceus make it in the Seiyaverse?

He would last long, but it would be hard to hit his oppents or use hax so it'll be a loooooooooooooong battle

The Everlasting said:
I'd say he can clear, though he may have trouble with some of the tougher Gods.
his only problem is that he's slower normally.

that's if y'know. he doesn't get confused by all these gold people. tbh that is too much gold armor.

Hopefully, none of them have golden master balls. Though, I doubt the creator of the Pokeverse will be that confused.

SomebodyStupid said:
Hopefully, none of them have golden master balls. Though, I doubt the creator of the Pokeverse will be that confused.
true. hey palkia resisted a masterball. so arceus can too.

How strong is Arceus time stop ?

anyway, i dont think i can do anything to Saturn, the god of time. In Saint Seiya Omega, they had fought time stoper all the time, in order to resist their time stop, the cast of Omega have to raise their cosmo to another limit. But when you're fighting with Saturn, it's a difference story. He time stop ENTIRE VERSE, Kouga has to absorb entire verse\s power to fight on the equal footing with Saturn (that's over 9 universal + entire earthling cosmo ) amd resist his time manipulation

one more thing, As Saturn said, his existence is eternity, as the time itself will never get destroyed, so is Saturn

On a scale of one to ten, I doubt even Dialga (Pokemon God of Time) got anything on him

Arceus' timestop can freeze Dialga, the embodiment of time (And embodiment > god of-).

Assuming Saturn will exist as long as time does is kind of an NLF.

i want this to be debated seriously though. how far would arceus realistically make it?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
i want this to be debated seriously though. how far would arceus realistically make it?
Taking all things Seiya into account, he likely makes it incredibly far and only stops at the very top tiers.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Taking all things Seiya into account, he likely makes it incredibly far and only stops at the very top tiers.
who are those?

SaikouTouhou said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
SaikouTouhou said:
Where did Arceus stopped time btw?
he created the embidiment and concept of time.
Yeah but Everlasting mentioned him stopping Dialga, it would have happened somewhere then.
probably in the manga. plus he created the concept of time and thus can control the concept as a whole.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
who are those?
Guys like Hades, Ebony Hyperion, etc. Though this is still assuming they all come at him, together. I think full power Arceus could likely clear the verse (with some trouble) if he's fighting the god tiers 1-on-1 or only a few at a time.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
who are those?
Guys like Hades, Ebony Hyperion, etc. Though this is still assuming they all come at him, together. I think full power Arceus could likely clear the verse (with some trouble) if he's fighting the god tiers 1-on-1 or only a few at a time.
so if it is a gautlet then yes. if all at once almost but no.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
who are those?
so if it is a gautlet then yes. if all at once almost but no.
This

so we agree. arceus vs seiya gautlet wins? but all at once loses while taking most out?

Titans like like Cronos, Hyperion and Gaia should defeat him 1 on 1 and even gods like hades and apollo will give him hell and then there are primordial entities like chronos who are without form and have control over time.He dosn't solo the verse regardless if it's 1 on 1 or all at the same time.He can possibly defeat many of them 1 on 1 but not all ,he should still lose to the strongest titans and even to the strongest gods like Zeus.

Time manipulation won't work because saint seiya has titans like cronos as well as primodial gods like chroos who can manipulate time and without equal speed he will be bombarded with atom crushing punches and galaxy to universe destroying attacks so i am afraid arceus doesn't have a pray of surviving this and even with equal speed the strongest titans seem to be above him in raw power.

they are equal to him in raw power. chronos is only 2-C along with full power arceus. plus his plates negate attacks.

I don't see how speed is really a factor, here. Arceus is literally older than time, so I don't think his full power state is really capable of being blitzed.

Back