• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does this site rate a verse where a universe has at least 4 dimensions of space instead of 3 dimensions?

It is said that our world is 3D + 1D (time). How do we quantify a verse where the universe is 4D + 1D (time)?

Welp, someone that shift into the 4th dimension is essentially intangible, ignoring 3-D stuff in the same way we ignore 2-D stuff. Nothing much about that, it do not makes someone stronger, it were a revision about that but since it "cought up most of the staff by surprise" it was paused at the time.

Destroying a 4D universe, but not the time component, would yield Low 2-C.

A verse with 4D space would lie in the 4D AP range right now, but may be downgraded in the future.

Agnaa said:
Destroying a 4D universe, but not the time component, would yield Low 2-C.

A verse with 4D space would lie in the 4D AP range right now, but may be downgraded in the future.
4 dimensions + time. Isn't he talking about 5-D space? Destroying any 5D structure would qualify for High 2-A

That's why I said "Destroying a 4-D universe, but not the time component, would yield Low 2-C"

Destroying the 4 spatial dimensions and the 1 time dimension would be High 2-A.

It's High 2-A because it would be a 5D feat.

Is 3 + 1 D is Low 2-C, I guess 4 + 1 D would be 2-C, three dimension with and additional space one but yet one temporal one, not sure, personally never liked that the tiering system is based in coordinates. But I'm almost certainly sure is not High 2-A, someone that shift into the 4D wouldn't certainly gain that tier (and according to the incoming revision, it woukdn't nothing at all).

Antoniofer said:
Is 3 + 1 D is Low 2-C, I guess 4 + 1 D would be 2-C, three dimension with and additional space one but yet one temporal one, not sure, personally never liked that the tiering system is based in coordinates. But I'm almost certainly sure is not High 2-A, someone that shift into the 4D wouldn't certainly gain that tier (and according to the incoming revision, it woukdn't nothing at all).
This is about destroying a universe with 4 spatial dimensions and 1 time dimension. Destroying a 5D construct is High 2-A.

Except there's no 4th spatial dimension in a 2-A multiverse. 2-C characters are those who can breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis. Their geometrical size is still 0 compared to a 5-D character.

That is true. But the feat's still 5D.

If you destroy 5 dimensions, that is 5-dimensional.

It's not the literal exact same thing as transcending an infinite 2-A timeline, but no two tier 2 feats in fiction are ever the same. We equalize similar enough ones to make them easier to work with.

Back