• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do I do 25fps or 30fps on either Avidemux, or Watch Frame By Frame? Final Chapter: "The Last Square on the Board"

& I'm not kidding when I say "The Last Square on the Board": It refers to I AM AT 12. Well, anyway, after so much strife, & painstaking mental murder, here I am: the last place for me to truly start my Calculations.

But, I still have quite some issues demanding answers w/ no concept for anymore patience. So the question will be thrown, & I start by betting my Sister's Soul! (Why the hell does this feel like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?!) My sister envied me for years until at least when she needed mental help. At least she can forgive me after all the hell she & I both been though all our lives thus far even if I Relinquish her soul...

First off, Avidemux; which had another recent update as always, & I neglect each one even after Lina Shields retired. I wonder what he'd say about what his unrealized plans were; a Gunstar Heroes verse? That would've been very fun; Red & Blue tanked blows from Golden Silver; a literal God, & either one can beat it on their own. He also had plans for an Irregular at Magic High School Verse. I wonder what the original version of a Yuki-Onna TRULY looked like...

Crap! They're just more than Succubi, but rather... something more peaceful, kind, easy to please; & actually worth arousal; unlike the former...

Anyways, I tried using ResamplingFPS, & the other FPS option. I want to get to 25fps & 30fps as options. How can one help this? It just seems like I tried the other FPS option, & it made the rate of that vid virtually unviewable; I wanted 25, or 30fps while having the same video rate as the original version of the vid.

(But... The Senior Staff already made their bet. Time to do something I never do; even in Gambling!)

& I also bet my Brother's Soul, & his significant other as a raise! I love & revered my Onii-san, & even though I'll never be like either, Liz-san was more like a sister to me than my Blood. Their offspring can understand their parents, albeit Engaged but not married, that they will not have died in vain; as I was meant to be the Uncle assigned as a Step Father in the case Onii-san suddenly dies out of nothing!

(Why did I do such a bluff...?)

But that's one half of a problem not even Ranma Saotome as a Woman can do herself! Watch Frame By Frame has one issue; but it is the ultimate crisis for the website.

I SHOWCASE PROOF NOBODY CARES ABOUT IN REGARDS TO WATCHFRAMEBYFRAME!

Anything wrong with THIS

Daemon Bride was the one great fighter EXAMU, Arcana Heart's creator EXAMU never touched after they thought was a failure, FAR from it. If EXAMU wasn't able to make a reboot of the Original Game, why did they do Anniversary Projects with Leaf/Aquaplus, & Nitro+?! This game has ideas, it has potential, & is FAR better than Arcana Heart as a Whole!

Heart Aino: Hey, uh... Are you sure you're not taking this too far? I'm starting to believe you're just a misled-

(Villain? Bullcrap, Hato-chan. I'd like to see you fight an actual Evil variant that Petra-san left behind while sparing Weiss, Scharlachrot, Eko, & Minori Amanohara!)

(The Senior Staff cast their Souls; including my Father in a sense that I can never bet a better parental figure. We'll see about that!)

This has one problem. But it is around the image I want to use! I'm using a sample image to show for my sins! The Title must not on the vid! Neither should the video bar! Much less the WATCH LATER OR SHARE! You think I can't beat that bet?! Chew on this! I bet both my Mother, Grandmother, raise both my Nephews' souls, & finally, My Waifu of Arcana Heart lore's soul; SAKI TSUZURA!

Heart Aino: W... Why...?

(Truly sorry, Hato-chan. I just have feelings moreso to her, is my confidence, my motivation, & my will to keep going. At least Saki-san can forgive me not just as a friend, but as someone we can each comfort each other almost like siblings; in fact, we were born on the same day... I understand you can't forgive yourself without Saki-san, but think about all the friends you ever made! I couldn't even get one to genuine to me. Saki-san... Filled the void at least a little... but I've one last trump card to end this!)

You made me sacrifice what's left of my love. Now you will pay for your life!

[COLOR=#blue]A 6-month Ban as I suffered throughout Death Battle Fanon Wiki as I got banned, DBX Fanon Wiki drove me away after a "First & Last Warning", & as there are no new episodes of ONE MINUTE MELEE anymore, I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO; Oh, & Aqua is Worse than Terra in terms of abilities.[/COLOR]

BAM!

Game. Set. Match. Didn't think I'd do an Umineko no Naku Koro ni reference; there was another chapter in that franchise centering on the theme of Bullying. When They Cry 4 was never a Sound Novel, but it was about a funeral that triggers a Zombie Apocalypse. Fine by me. When They Cry 5 is something I'm hyped for. Same for AXANAEL; but, what about Dogura Q?

Outside of all that; which might a well be a great homage the Jotaro Kujo vs Older D'arby; finished of with a moment where Battler should've won against Beatrice w/ a [COLOR=#blue]Blue Truth[/COLOR]. Anyways, what I was asking earlier is how to do 25 or 30fps on Avidemux? I tried ResamplingFPS & they don't come back the expected result. Is there something I'm missing? & the image from LONG ago, how do I remove Video Names, Video Bar, basically everything not part of the original video while on pause. Is their a solution for that?

Finally, I am truly sorry about all this; I wanted the "I Am At Number 12." to sound epic, though finishing it all off with a part of the When They Cry Multiverse I'm not so fond of, & that so much material in the franchise is completely ignored. I'll definitely enjoy Ciconia When They Cry though, Post WWIII W Gauntlet as an awesome premise for equipment, I'm hyped like mad.

But, yeah, if you want me to remove all that crap that's "Pointless" in a question like this, just leave that to me, OKAY? I don't need brainless revisions that aren't even needed but are done by Senior Staff anyways, If anything needs removing; just tell me.

Epilogue: The question repeated one last time: What I was asking earlier is how to do 25 or 30fps on Avidemux? I tried ResamplingFPS & they don't come back the expected result. Is there something I'm missing? & the image from LONG ago, how do I remove Video Names, Video Bar, basically everything not part of the original video while on pause. Is their a solution for any of these?

Now, if you don't mind, I'll be assembling Last names of some characters just from their Katakana...

BUMP!
I'll research as much as I can about Avidemux if that's what you're implying. From there, If I can find a way to do that, I'm bumping this earlier than I should w/ a Smile signaling that I found a concrete source that is entirely legitimate. Otherwise, well, I can't find any GIF files for JoJo-Style "NO!" over & over. I'll think of something in the meanwhile... Wish me luck, all of you.

BUMP!
Okay. A simple update. I think I might have found something better than an option for Avidemux, as well as Watch Frame By Frame. It's a program called Video Converter Factory. I'll download this later, but I've also some IRL shizz at the same time. If it works, I have a better recommendation than the former 2 options. If it works, I might have found a new standard; if it's free... Stay tuned! :)

BUMP!
Well, we got some good news, bad news, & ugly news. & they're all the same; depending on your mileage...

Jotaro yes yes
I found a video encoder program that's free (No two sh--s about it.), & was able to convert all copy files to 25, & 30 FPS. I'll be using those vids for Frame Pic conversion. That said, I wanted to do 100fps in this same vein; but there is no way to do it. That's fine. I already have to convert the pics to what I need. I hope this helps, because I couldn't find a GIF file for this (SPOILER: I actually love this lass. A 3rd Year Student who although mischievous, acts cute about it, & means well for her friends. Oh, how I wish I knew my old ones...):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dys1bWpRxlI

I'm truly sorry for that. I actually find that to be cute still...

But yeah, I got everything under control; next time, questions that demand an answer each. Thanks for the help, guys...

Back