• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How come Oblivion is not Tier 0

Oblivion is beyond the concept of dimensions, existence. He's pretty much far more powerful than all of creation most likely and exceeds the living tribunal, eternity, etc. near infinitely. He's pretty much a boundless character. I think he should be Tier 0 however I'll listen to any arguments you all propose.

@MYHERO Well he is said to be the embodiment of non existence but Tier 0 does say the character has to be, beyond the concept of existence and non existence.

LuciusIsMas said:
@MYHERO Well he is said to be the embodiment of non existence but Tier 0 does say the character has to be, beyond the concept of existence and non existence.
Emboding non-existence =/= being beyond non-existence

EmbodimentofNothingness
I think this is where Oblivion basically explains all of creation and even NON creation is all apart of him. Pretty much showing he's boundless.

Actually in that scan he just says he embodies the eternal nothingness beyond creation. All things will fall into nothingness. Inferring creation and possibly even the creator.

The original one that states he was before the Multiverse... the Iceman Comic... that was the original Oblivion he had within his own lore... Before he included it within the lore of Marvel as one of the Cosmic Entities.

Back