• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Warren Valion said:
You forgot that he cannot literally win because of his status as apoptosis. He kills Ren and Marie then goes against Merc and everything goes Act Est Fabula.

Also his final battle against Ren in Marie Route is PIS (at least to me).

OP character in essence are not the issue. It all depends on how they are written. And we also tend to assume OP means super haxed when it could also be a thing of power. People like Meruem fit under the OP villain category, but he is an extremely well written villain. There is a reason why people like Madara, Aizen, Frieza (this man was OP when first introduced), etc. It all depends on writing. Hax is only an issue now considering that it is so emphasized on this site and thus hax immediately is seen as the issue when it is not. It is the writing. There is also the assumption that every ability as to be used at all times or it's bad writing. But that is also not the case.

You forgot that he cannot literally win because of his status as apoptosis. He kills Ren and Marie then goes against Merc and everything goes Act Est Fabula.

Also his final battle against Ren in Marie Route is PIS (at least to me).

I had to leave to go celebrate Christmas with my family, so I couldn't write everything, besides it doesn't really matter to his mindset.

And I disagree.

Ren, Kei, and Shirou were getting stomped, as they should, before Ren and Reinhard began emanating, and at that point they became equals in terms of strength. IIRC, Ren was shocked that he was on equal footing with Reinhard.

Kei's route's fight was PIS though.

Ok then:

Ajimu Najimi and other villains: Literally lost because Medaka Kurokami is the main character. Idk how to go into any more details than that. Ajimu is even self conscious of this.

Akabane Kuroudo: Lost in a fair fight against Ban Midou that couldn't use his jagan as was slowly getting erased from existence. Idk how fair it is for Ban, but Akabane got owned then said "yeah doge you're a freaking beast" then created another clone in some high place and thanks god for having crossed paths with him.

The Archiver: Ginji Amano became lord of creation and rewrote it.

The Witch Quee: It is unknown, but she sealed the 2 worlds appart and stopped being in the real world, so she likely sealed herself in the virtual world in the process losing her transcendential traits and dying of old age eventually.

Limbo: You know the saying "don't play with fire"? Yeah same thing except "don't play with another plane of existence". He was someone experiencing with the dimensions then he kind of blew himself up and was stuck in the void, then the operators picked him up as the puppet he was, created a clone and then used him to rek literally every colony and army in the solar system.

Sirzechs Lucifer: He is fighting Trihexia (666) though he has yet to lose, he's still 1 of those top tier characters. He's 1 of the top 10 strongest beings, though we don't know where he sits exactly.

Ajuka Beelzebub: He is just a badass overall. He goes to the nr 2 spot on the "top 10 strongest" and says "m8 don't get in my way" and threatens him. Then he stomps Maou class people without getting off his chair. We have yet to see him get his "serious" mode on.

since mythology is allowed

Karna.He is my favourite character in the mahabrahat

Short story

He was cursed,cheated and made a promised.He died to due o his good nature and his mother.

Long story

The dude was the strongest of his other brothers and had a broken armour from his father.During his life he was cursed by mutiple people which culminated in his defeat.Indra disguised himself as a sage and went to him duirng a particular time and asked him the armour.Despite knowing it was indra he still gave up his armour indra gave him a divine weapon as reward.But he had to use up that weapon on ghatorgach bheems son.Then his mother made him promise to not harm any of the pandavas(shorth story they are his brothers his mother abandoned her)He said that he would harm only arjuna.His charioter was allied with the pandavas so he was annoying karna and purposeuly failing at his job.It was at this time when the cursed came to bit him in his ass.He could not use his most powerful weapon since his teacher cursed him to forget the incanttons of it at a critical moment for lying.The wheel in his chariot broke since he was cursed by a guy that the earth will screw him over.When trying to fix his wheel arjuna shoot him which was considered a taboo in the warrior code.

Zonda: Despite having a massive wall of hax including Below AZ ice, Reality to Data conversion, Reality Warping, Duplication, Mind Manipulation and Soul Sealing, Zonda was defeated by Gunvolt through the power Elemental Intangibility spam, singing and friendship. In all seriousness though, GV getting Joule's power on his own was honestly a bit of an asspull.

Since I answered one out of the two people I know in the tabs below, I guess I'll answer the other one.

This is how Yhwach lost in Bleach.

Short Version:

OOC Yhwach would be stupidly broken, but since he is most CIS character in history, he's not [although The Almighty is still kinda OP] (Has Sternritter Powers; never uses them, has Yamamoto's Bankai; never uses it, leaves his beaten opponents instead of killing them; they kill him).

As to answer the question, deus ex machina saves the day, and certain characters had just the right ability to defeat him, and in terms of physical strength, EoS Ichigo is stronger.

Long Version:

I would write out why, but IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 already made this post in this thread. So I'll repost it here:

"It was a mixture of Uryu's Innate Powers, Uryu's Anti-Thesis and Still Silver nullifying The Almighty.

1) Recall from earlier in the arc, per Yhwach's own words, Uryu has an innate power that is superior to Yhwach's power: http://imgur.com/a/xsC8v Leading us to realize Uryu somehow transcends Yhwach in a way.

2) The Anti-Thesis was directly stated by a The Almighty user to be a viable counter to The Almighty: https://imgur.com/a/6LAOtJ6 Revealing that The Almighty most likely had no way to counter Uryu's ability at that moment. A keynote to this point is that the arrow appeared to have entered Yhwach from his back...but Uryu was in front of Yhwach...meaning that Uryu had to have used Anti-Thesis to get the arrow to Yhwach's back, he didn't fire it at Yhwach in the first place: https://i.imgur.com/CPmiFHy.png He had to have used his Anti-Thesis, a counter to The Almighty, to hit Yhwach. Coupled with Uryu being immune to Yhwach's power, it adds up.

3) Still Silver straight up nullifies The Almighty: https://i.imgur.com/MrMJnPT.png No need to explain that.

So all in all, the scene seems bad, but when you add the pieces and tidbits we were given, it makes some sense that someone who was immune to Yhwach's powers, has an ability that counters Yhwach's powers and an attack that nullifies Yhwach's powers was able to get by Yhwach's powers and cause Yhwach to lose."

Hope IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 and I helped.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok then:
Ajimu Najimi and other villains: Literally lost because Medaka Kurokami is the main character. Idk how to go into any more details than that. Ajimu is even self conscious of this.

Ajimu only stated that . They actually never fought a standard battle .

Ajimu is a characther that was successfull in everything she did and lived a goddamn long life ( ~250 time older than the universe) and thus became bored of everything . That combined with her knownledge of being a manga characther she became obssesed with trying to fail at something , to prove that she wasn't doomed to live in a "Fictional" world where eveything is possible for her.

she came to a point where she tried to manufacture a main characther , a Hero , from a average , random human with the goal of failling or to kill herself if she succeeded as nothing else would be impossible for her if it worked .

that's when she came to "oppose" medaka and friends , Ajimu , knowing she couldn't go against the plot of the main characther winning against the "final boss" (her) decided to achieve her goal in a different manner : she avoided any direct confrontation with medaka and changed the theme of the manga from a battle manga to a rom com manga. To win in a rom com manga , one has to make the other fall in love . Something that even the weakest of Hero can succeed in.

the average human Ajimu choose to "transform" into a hero was Zenkichi , Medaka's eternal side kick since they were 2 years old .Zenkichi choose Ajimu's side willingly , to fix his deteriorating relation with medaka , to be acknowledged by her. Zenkichi and Medaka had complicated sentiments toward each other , and with Ajimu intervention , Zenkichi realised his love for Medaka and knew that to make Medaka completly his , he had to break her way of life :to be of use for everyone , in any way, so that she will never be left alone or considered a monster

to do that he challenged Medaka , the current student council president with 98% approval rate , to remain the next council president this year too , but this time , he will be running against her

The stage is set , Ajimu's representative , the one she bet everyhing on : Zenkichi against Medaka , the perfect human and main characther , in a contest of love and popularity .

Zenkichi , with a magnificent speech and his ability wich prevent the plot/fate/luck to interfere, won the election easily and his love confession was also a success , solidifying his and Ajimu's win. She did the impossible , she created someone capable to win against a main characther : another main characther .

As she was about to kill herself , medaka stopped her. for more details , read this chapter , it start with Ajimu's monologue :https://www.***********.net/medaka-box/140/4

The Smashor said:
Zonda: Despite having a massive wall of hax including Below AZ ice, Reality to Data conversion, Reality Warping, Duplication, Mind Manipulation and Soul Sealing, Zonda was defeated by Gunvolt through the power Elemental Intangibility spam, singing and friendship. In all seriousness though, GV getting Joule's power on his own was honestly a bit of an asspull.
Barney Vs. Zonda when?

> Intangibility spam

> Singing

> Friendship

Oh wait, he stomps with his empathic manip... he ends up turning Zonda into a good girl.

Back