• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HOTU Thanos VS God Emperor Doom

Beyonder doom struggling against IG Panther is considered a outliner. So there goes that argument. Also why is speed not equalized?

HOTU Thanos takes this with utter ease. He absorbed the entities that make up the council that regulates entities like the Beyonders iirc.

False information being spread, Thanos only did a UNIVERSE. HotU is only a universal power.

Don't believe me? I know you don't because he absorbed the LT therefore it must be multiversal. Except LT has a M-Body for each reality.

Well ok, let's show proof.

"Miss the end of the Universe" and "that is how the universe came to end"

"Yes I admit: I overeacted and destroyed everything in the universe"

I mean the best defense you can muster for it being multiversal is that he says he bonded to omni-reality which then follows a bunch of panels where it is made clear he is talking about being everything in the universe.

And after it all, he even says sacrifice or the void are his only options after only destroying a universe. Thatclearly puts HotU at only universal in power and scope, albeit a seemingly absolute universal power.

But either way, Thanos didn't kill LT, merely an M-Body since LT has M-Bodies all over the multiverse.

Stonecoldstunner said:
Wasn't the heart of the universe the power of TOAA, Thanos murderstomps Doom with a thought.
No matter whether it is a part of power of TOAA or not. Because it would be just a PART.

HOTU is universal.

So what if the HOTU was only a part of TOAA's power... Wasn't it implied that the GEB had only 1/3 of the Presence's omnipotence yet he was still stronger than Lucifer?

I may be wrong about this but I thought the Living Tribunal has and only needs one body since he exists simutaneously across the Multiverse

Thanos himself has stated that the HOTU was superior to the IG, which is universal+

Thanos HOTU has a fraction of the power of the One-Above-All, the most powerful being of both the Marvel and DC Universes. Thanos would be able to overpower Cosmic Entities like the Beyonder and, on top of that, Thanos is more used to using power on this scale than Doom.

Thanos wins.

Jockey-1337 said:
Stonecoldstunner said:
Wasn't the heart of the universe the power of TOAA, Thanos murderstomps Doom with a thought.
No matter whether it is a part of power of TOAA or not. Because it would be just a PART.
HOTU is universal.
That's irrelevant, TOAA is completely omnipotent, you can't split infinite power into parts. This is a spite thread in Thanos' favour.

AndrewBennet said:
Doom stomps . Thanos couldn't fix the astral cancer of the single universe without exhausting himself with toaa powers .
lolwut? That was the only way to get rid of it, if their was a different way TOAA would see it.

We never actually seen the full extent of the guantlets power. Thanos wasn't trying to kill the cosmic entities when they fought, nor was Nebula. That said, HoTU isn't = to ToAA entirely, nor is it a fraction. That being said, God Doom should be omniversal with the beyonders power, being able to destroy, everything and do anything on a omniversal level. I may be wrong, but Doom has the combined power of all beyonders who created the multiverse and can kill the LT.

Note: Doom absorbed the power of the beyonder so he kinda is.

Also, Doom/Beyonder takes this one easily, because Thanos only erased one version of TLT and the abstracts, who live in all universes, thats why its called the Heart of the UNIVERSE, not MULTIVERSE, MAXIVERSE, or OMNIVERSE. Even if Doom only took a fraction of the Beyonders power, he would have enough to dwarf the multiverse. Also, the events of secret wars is pre retcon, so Beyonder is even more crazy OP.

Doom takes this one.

No, HOTU Thanos absorbs the full version of abstracts...plus the 3 beyonders need to take some time to kill LT meanwhile HOTU just show a dance pose and he obliterate the abstracts.

Back