• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

In my opinion condiments vary from dish to dish. Mayo can either be the saviour of a plain meal or the destroyer of a good experience. Ketchup only works on certain things and mustard idk i don't like things that are too spicy.

Name me some rappers you like right quick.
Lil Nas X
A1 x J1 has some pretty good songs
Lil Baby had one verse I really liked on a Drake song or smth
As mentioned above I loved Daisy from Ashnikko
Oh and I know this the most white boy response ever but Eminem has some bangers

I’m not big into rap but I still like to think I know when it’s good

Lil Nas X
A1 x J1 has some pretty good songs
Lil Baby had one verse I really liked on a Drake song or smth
As mentioned above I loved Daisy Ashnikko
Oh and I know this the most white boy response ever but Eminem has some bangers

I’m not big into rap but I still like to think I know when it’s good
Yeah, you have L ass tastes ngl.

Lil Baby is really the only W here. Eminem fell off tbh. He's literally a meme now, and his style of rapping now has become so corny.

Gorillaz best albums for me where:
The Now Now
Song machine collaborations
and plastic beach

Now Now has humility, Tranz,Kansas,Lake zurich,Magic city, Fire flies and souk eye (My favorite) wich are all bangers.
Song machine has The lost chord (my favorite), Aries, Desolee, The pink phantom who are also extraordinary.
and Plastic beach has Empire ants and to binge(my favorites), Plastic beach,Rhinestone eyes, melancholy hill, stylo, broken.

In my opinion condiments vary from dish to dish. Mayo can either be the saviour of a plain meal or the destroyer of a good experience. Ketchup only works on certain things and mustard idk i don't like things that are too spicy.
Mustard is usually quite tame from my experiences now horseradish on the other hand is something else and don't get me started on wasabi...

Rock music is veryyy interesting.

I used to listen to rock a couple years ago but then just completely stopped for some reason, now it's kinda hard to get back into it again. I think it's completely mood dependent

Panic! At The Disco were so good in their prime... loved Prayers for The Wicked too but haven’t heard Viva Las Vengeance yet

Rock music is veryyy interesting.

I used to listen to rock a couple years ago but then just completely stopped for some reason, now it's kinda hard to get back into it again. I think it's completely mood dependent
Rock is my second favorite genre behind Rap.

Eggs are hit or miss. Depends on how their cooked and whose cooking them.

Meanwhile hashbrowns always go hard.
Crazy how when I said the exact same thing, I have a skill issue. The dick eating is immense in this thread.

True but eggs have a higher peak. They also have way more variety.

“Bitch I can make Orange rhyme with Banana, Borrrrrrrraaanana” gotta be one of the worst lyrics of all time
Another candidate

“Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don’t confuse them... with mountains” - Shakira

Gonna write that one off as a translation error cause WTF 😭😭😭

Disagree but that's your preference. At least you aren't way off base like a certain cereal lover.
Mf I said hashbrowns are the best breakfast option.

Also, my point still stands. You can't say Cereal in general is mid when there's so many different kinds of cereal with different tastes.

Back