• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This looks like a Fun & Games Board but it's in the Questions and Answers Board. Was that intentional?

If Soul in the verse is potrayed as intangible then yeah it's just NPI. If it's not then it's nothing because being able to grab a soul wouldn't be different than being able to grab anything else

Wait what?

NPI and Soul Manipulation have some basic overlap in terms of..well, touching souls. But Soul Manipulation encompasses way more things than NPI does, and NPI doesn’t inherently mean they can touch souls. Since their are a ton of different varieties of NPI on the wiki under the label.

SCP shouldn't exist on here. Ignoring the ten million tier 0's and 1-A's that border on Suggs, i think putting in open Internet verses where randos can contribute is just dumb.

That may be so. But i don't hate the verse initself like some, nor stuff like the Backrooms. There's some creative and good content coming from these things, but it's unfortunately ripe for abuse because of what they are
I liked old Scp where it used to just be a lot of wacky things like the vending machine/coffee machine, ikea, the statue, and a lot of other things.

then it just became my infinity is bigger than your infinity and the things went downhill after that.

No hax should be able to damage far stronger character than the user unless there are actually feats to back it up.

That goes for everything, plot, fate, matter and soul hax.

No hax should be able to damage far stronger character than the user unless there are actually feats to back it up.

That goes for everything, plot, fate, matter and soul hax.
dragon-ball-dragon-ball-z.gif

Back