• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dragon-ball-dragon-ball-z.gif
I choked upon seeing this

What?
Why would we do that?
So the fanmade comic with Saitama that fanboys use to wank him should be used for scaling? Dude what?
Probably should’ve elaborated:

I mean stuff like AVGN using Bugs Bunny, AvA using Minecraft, verses that HAVE original characters but sometimes use licensed characters. Obviously stuff like Mario Bros Z would stay on FC/OC wiki

Probably should’ve elaborated:

I mean stuff like AVGN using Bugs Bunny, AvA using Minecraft, verses that HAVE original characters but sometimes use licensed characters. Obviously stuff like Mario Bros Z would stay on FC/OC wiki
I see.

But verses need to be licensed first unless we get shit like B&W that was banned for stealing licensed characters.

I see.

But verses need to be licensed first unless we get shit like B&W that was banned for stealing licensed characters.
Fair. Iirc AVGN literally has dvds of his series

and on the same topic of YouTubers, Scott the Woz (who probably shouldn’t fall under this but could generally be kinda iffy) has licensed merch. Really I feel like people should at least TRY to discuss stuff like this. Cause I don’t see much discussion about it

SCP shouldn't exist on here. Ignoring the ten million tier 0's and 1-A's that border on Suggs, i think putting in open Internet verses where randos can contribute is just dumb.
No hax should be able to damage far stronger character than the user unless there are actually feats to back it up.

That goes for everything, plot, fate, matter and soul hax.
Not related to souls brothers

Well star platinum is tier 8 has time stop hax and given it’s baken who said it, I likely think he could have meant star platinum given the fact he likes to say star platinum solos. (He’s famous for wanking star platinum)
Its just such a random affirmation to make lmao.

I know but thats not what KLOL me- Nevermind...
You're also confused by Artori's arbitrary statements?

Wait what?

NPI and Soul Manipulation have some basic overlap in terms of..well, touching souls. But Soul Manipulation encompasses way more things than NPI does, and NPI doesn’t inherently mean they can touch souls. Since their are a ton of different varieties of NPI on the wiki under the label.
and what if the character can actually interact with souls?
does it still fall under npi or does it account for soul manipulation?

Back