• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pesci's movement speed/attack speed isn't looking very good for Suisei here.
What is the cardboard train and what does it do?

I don't see any calc for Pesci even in the main page. I know Bucciarati's 9-B comes from breaking an italian train's windshield wich can tank 1kg projectiles at 100m/s with little damage, but Bucciarati knocked him out with one kick.
If Pesci is baseline he'd be 15kj to Suisei's 895 kj, meaning she easily one-shots with any kind of strike.

I'd vote for Suisei if they start within melee range and Pesci if it starts 1 foot away, since punching would be way less awkward than swinging the fishing pole at melee range.

(Unless the attack speed scales not only for the speed the hook flies but the speed at wich he can moves his arms as well, wich would make this a stomp for Pesci.)

I don't see any calc for Pesci even in the main page. I know Bucciarati's 9-B comes from breaking an italian train's windshield wich can tank 1kg projectiles at 100m/s with little damage, but Bucciarati knocked him out with one kick.
If Pesci is baseline he'd be 15kj to Suisei's 895 kj, meaning she easily one-shots with any kind of strike.

I'd vote for Suisei if they start within melee range and Pesci if it starts 1 foot away, since punching would be way less awkward than swinging the fishing pole at melee range.

(Unless the attack speed scales not only for the speed the hook flies but the speed at wich he can moves his arms as well, wich would make this a stomp for Pesci.)
FTL, at most Massively FTL attack speed with Beach Boy (Bucciarati was unable to evade it, when he could unzip his head before getting hit by The Grateful Dead, although he is slower than Sticky Fingers. Blitzed Sex Pistols

That FTL rating is weird, not the At most MFTL tho, being 1 foot away is pretty awkward combat distance for a Fishing Rod weapon but just line can attack like it did here and harm her

Back