• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horus Lupercal vs Reinhard Heydrich

First of all apologies if this is actually a stomp now given revisions and stuff because I'm honestly unsure about this thread myself.

Anyways.

Rules: This is Chaos Horus , no resurrection for him or Apoptosis for Rei but otherwise everyone gets to use everything they might have access to, this includes LDO hax for Reinhard and Chaos buffs for Horus. Who wins or stomps and why? Solar System Horus, Planet Reinhard, Speed Equalized.

Context is that Horus mistakes Reinhard for some enthusiast of the Imperium due to all that gold.

347afe36f8cdc53595178121c82a00b5be056747 hq

Is it bad I don't see anything special about Horus? His RW, Soul Manipulation etc. Is great and all.....But what else? I KNOW I'm missing something.

the Nazi seems to be more suitable, with Godly Regen, Concept Manip, Reality Manip ...

EDIT: Horus blitz

Horus profile seems rather incomplete. Shouldn't he be way above Kharn, who beat Lavos, who beat Reinhard?

I mean he didn't kill the emperor but he severely wounded him.

Matt and I need to re examine some stuff for Chaos Horus, pretty soon. Based on new fluff, he may actually null low-godly regen, for instance. He's probably a lot more powerful than is being portrayed.

Loyal has a point....

Kharn would have no problem defeating Reinhard. Don't know why Horus is being used, seems like overkill

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Matt and I need to re examine some stuff for Chaos Horus, pretty soon. Based on new fluff, he may actually null low-godly regen, for instance. He's probably a lot more powerful than is being portrayed.
Would Abbadon be a better match?

You misunderstood me. My point was Horus' profile is lacking a lot of info. As it currently stands on their profiles, Reinhard would win. But Horus can fight this guy so his profile is missing a lot of info. So we should wait for later to continue this thread.

@Fate

I probably need to finish Black Legion, first, since the novels from that series seem to do most of the fleshing out of what Abaddon can do.

LoyalservantofInti said:
You misunderstood me. My point was Horus' profile is lacking a lot of info. As it currently stands on their profiles, Reinhard would win. But Horus can fight this guy so his profile is missing a lot of info. So we should wait for later to continue this thread.
Do remember the Emperor was severely holding back that fight.

@Azzy Seems better to just postpone the thread altogether then, for now, until we have more info on Abaddon and/or Horus.

In his lower key just Apoptosis as far as I'm informed is 1-A in scale. They also told me that Longinuslanze messing up with Marie (giving her feelings, I guess?) and stuff was a mix of PIS, Outlier and Marie being strange altogether.

I could have sworn I heard that most of his weapons including Longinus was from Mercius....

EDIT: I remember Repp said that on BB vs Reinhard

Repp was referring to the 1-A immortality and corresponding divinity in that reply, which in turn would nullify the authority.

For the Marie thing is that when he struck Marie it opened a hole allowing Ren emotions to flow into her, this is what allowed her craving to start manifesting until she got pierced the second time, where she changed from Gudou to Hadou.

Well, to be fair, Reinhard has type 8 immortality, and the only person in 40K who can bypass that is ynnead.

(I haven't played Dies Iraes, I'm just pointing that out)

If it wasn't Reinhard immortality is from a 1A so...

But yeah, Horus easily defeats Reinhard, so does Kharn.

Back