• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror vs Alex Mercer: Wiki's 3rd Strongest Non-Smurf 8-C

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Prefacing this by saying it's a stomp.

Horror (Nuclear Throne):

Alex Mercer:

8-C only for both. Speed equal, though I'm not sure if it matters since Gamma Guts is passive.

Notes:

Alex Mercer resists Radiation Manipulation, but Nuclear Throne's Radiation Manipulation regularly obliterates and kills off enemies that can subsist and live on a radioactive wasteland, as well as enemies working in close proximity to literal canisters of pure nuclear waste - and it can also radhax actual, walking piles of nuclear waste.

Alex has Low-High, but radiation kills on a cellular level.

Alex can't poison Horror because Horror is also a walking pile of nuclear waste.

Ionliosite said:
>Reads the OP
Totally unbiased OP, nice job.
No shit, this is a stomp and I don't know why I'm being forced to make this match.

I'm not going to waste people's time.

I mean, this match is invalid since the second you admitted spite, which is very clearly shown in the OP, so.

Ionliosite said:
I mean, this match is invalid since the second you admitted spite, which is very clearly shown in the OP, so.
This obviously isn't being added to profiles.

Since it's a stomp.

So...

More or less, yeah. So Horror is above Alex, anything else to say?

Schnee One said:
Who's the guy who forced this?
Ion and Earl, basically, on Wiki's Strongest Non-Smurfs.

Back