• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horror fight: Horror team (Freddy Krueger,Chucky,Jason Voorhees,and Michael Myers) vs Siren Head

Yes ok i got inspired by Christian Higdon,don't kill me.

Everyone is at 9-B,which means real world Freddy is being used.

Fight takes place in a large,abandoned warehouse.

Team Horror and Siren Head start 40 meters away (because Chucky does need a chance no?) from each other.

Chucky has the heart of damballa,and is allowed his vodoo doll as well as his knife and a baseball bat,he also has a nailgun.

Zombie Jason and H20 Michael are being used,Michael has his knife and Jason has his machete.

Speed equalized just in case.

Round 1: Horror team is in character

Round 2: Horror team is bloodlusted

Classic Horror:

Sleep paralysis demon:

Everyone died,the end:

1) Thanks

2) Jason can pretty much rip humans apart,punch heads off,slice humans into pieces,rip someone's limbs off and decapitated three humans with a single swing of his machete,he can pretty much overpower full grown men and can crush heads with his bare hands / Wall level.

Michael can pretty much do the same things as Jason and decapitated a woman with a swing of his knife and pierced someone's skull with just his thumb and he can smash skulls and stomp on skulls too,he also can destroy thick wooden doors with his bare hands and he lifted a tombstone / Wall level and he also can lift people easily.

Freddy could keep up with and wound Jason.

With weapons Chucky is "At least Street level with weapons and preparation (Can beat adults to death with things like a yardstick, once decapitated a man with help from Tiffany, weapons are on this level)"

and Siren Head's AP from the page: "Wall level (Its kinetic energy is 615.502 kj. Can smash through trees),"

And it apparently kidnapped a whole family as something of it's lifting strenght.

Jason is the only reason they win. Siren Head tears them all apart and when that happens, Jason will possess Siren Head and that'll be that.

since this is fun and games i hope i'm fine with debating so i'll list my reasons for why i don't think the others are useless:

1: Freddy can use telekinesis,so he could use it to smash Siren Head to hurt him or push him away and throw him around a ragdoll.

2. Freddy can set Siren Head on fire and spam fire on it.

3. Freddy also can teleport to keep his distance from Siren Head,Freddy also can possess people (idk if that applies to his real world self though) so he could possess Siren Head and his immortalities could allow him to tank damage from Siren Head before he dies,also he has Regenerationn and can regrow his limbs and head.

Also Michael has tanked machinegun fire,being set on fire,an explosion,being beaten to death,and being burned with acid,he also has tanked being electrocuted,Michael also has low mid Regenerationn and survived being hung and being shot in the eyes and being shot multiple times and has his own stealth mastery to counter Siren Head's.

Also this will sound dumb,but if Chucky is given time to run,he could possibly sneak up on Siren Head with his short size and then knock him out with his baseball bat (he's done that to Andy) and then he could have the other guys on Team Horror hold Siren Head still (they're in character but working together) while he starts the chant,and transfers his soul to Siren Head's body or switches bodies with him,or he can overwhelm him with various Chuckies and shoot at his legs with his nailgun to make him fall and knock him out,although tbf Chucky is like the weakest compared to everyone else in this fight.

Also Jason has Class 5 lifting strenght so he could also throw Siren Head and make him fall and maybe then Freddy can set him on fire or something or he has Freddy hold him still with telekinesis while Chucky starts his magic ritual and transfers his soul to Siren Head's body.

Plus Jason can create illusions,teleport,and has 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 / 7 immortality types and also has Regenerationn,he also has resurrection and pretty much a huge pain tolerance and enhanced senses to counter Siren Head's stealth and he also has stealth.

Siren head can make a noise so loud it blows off heads. I think Siren Head has a advantage so the others might want to watch out. Also, it has super long arms which also have claws which give it an advantage against everyone. He can grab Chucky, slice Freddy, and slow down Jason to easily.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Jason is the only reason they win. Siren Head tears them all apart and when that happens, Jason will possess Siren Head and that'll be that.
Nononononono. NO. siren head easily kills them by SCREAMINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

I rest my case.

NapstaBlookster said:
Siren head can make a noise so loud it blows off heads. I think Siren Head has a advantage so the others might want to watch out. Also, it has super long arms which also have claws which give it an advantage against everyone. He can grab Chucky, slice Freddy, and slow down Jason to easily.
Freddy can regenerate from having his head split so i don't know if making a noise so loud it blows off heads will help,plus he can teleport away from Siren Head's arms and use his telekinesis to smash him against the ground or possess him (if that ability transfers to his real world self) or set him on fire,and Jason can lift boilers and cars so he could probably lift Siren Head to make him fall on the ground.

So i'd see Michael and Jason wearing Siren Head down with their repeated attacks,Jason lifts Siren Head and throws him around with his strenght and makes him fall on the ground,then Freddy holds Siren Head still with telekinesis and Chucky arrives and knocks Siren Head out with his baseball bat and takes over his body with the heart of damballa or decapitates him with his knife or shoots at his legs with his nailgun to slow him down,or uses his copies to keep Siren Head even more still or Freddy proceeds to set Siren Head on fire to kill it or while Siren Head is weakened then Jason grabs it's head and punches it off.

Also Jason and Michael have survived things way worse than having their heads blown off,they could probably regenerate them anyways.

Also it will be a bit hard to grab Chucky with his short size and considering he's the weakest out of the horror team he'd most likely hide until the time is right and then strike with a surprise attack.

Also if Siren Head kills Jason,Jason's heart can hypnotize him to make him eat it and Siren Head will be possessed.

Siren Head seeing the sheer amount of effort here will just start the fight screaming and make everyone explode and incapacitated long enough to think of his next move.

I like how you keep saying Chucky can knock him out with his bat when on Siren Head's Page one of his Durability feats is completely no selling a metal baseball bat. Anyway, when he sees them regenerate, he'll probably try to corrupt them and turn them into more Siren Heads.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I like how you keep saying Chucky can knock him out with his bat when on Siren Head's Page one of his Durability feats is completely no selling a metal baseball bat.
......****.

Also the corruption seems to only be used on human remains.

I'm pretty sure before he tries smashing them he'll try his Corruption shit or at least after smashing them he'll then try it.

If Siren Head kills them, he then gets possessed by Jason and team Horror wins. If Siren Head can't kill them, then it really depends on if his Corruption will work fast enough before he gets his shit rocked.

Back