• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First walten files CRT is me fixing my terrible work

LINKS!!!! Bon doesn't have any (my bad gentlemen.) lot his stuff lacks anything.​

So, im here to fix my own shitty work!!!

Sound Manipulation (Mimicked a voice to lure Rosemary Walten into the Employees only room)

AP (i hate i didn't add links here, it's basically the most important bit) Disfigured Brian Stell's face beyond recognition and ripped off his arm, leaving him unable to feel anything

Caught up to Brian Stells running away from him

LS: Dismembered Rosemary Walten, ripping her head and legs off.

thats bout it. just felt it'd be helpful to have these there.

Upgrading Downgrading​

Oh yes upgrading is correct. Bon should be 9-B upscaling from Felix Kranken (as Bon is far superior to him) surviving a high speed car crash without any safety features (his car model wouldn't have an airbag, and likely didn't have seatbelts as they were mandated in 1985 in michigan, years before the crash.)

that scaling isn't valid, it's a bit too much speculation. this decision will downgrade the one 9-B of the verse (Pumpkin Rabbit)

Last edited:
Don't think surviving a car crash is really 9-B
Pretty sure it has been done by a bunch of 10-Bs
10-Bs do it because they got stuff in the car to cushion the crash, Felix wouldn't have these due to the crash happening in 1974, just over a decade before both airbags and seatbelts (cars did have seatbelts, but people widely refused to use them) are even widespread in vehicles. Neither Felix or the children that died in that car crash had anything stopping them from taking damage of that car crash.

10-Bs do it because they got stuff in the car to cushion the crash, Felix wouldn't have these due to the crash happening in 1974, just over a decade before both airbags and seatbelts (cars did have seatbelts, but people widely refused to use them) are even widespread in vehicles. Neither Felix or the children that died in that car crash had anything stopping them from taking damage of that car crash.
i guess that true, its still feels funky though, especially since we dont even see the crash we just hear it, neutral on it for now but everything else seems fine

i guess that true, its still feels funky though, especially since we dont even see the crash we just hear it, neutral on it for now but everything else seems fine
the images shown just after Felix crashes seems to imply the two children were heavily mutilated beyond recognition. It was clearly a very violent crash if it did that. I could settle with 'Likely Wall level (Far superior to Felix Kranken, who survived a high speed car crash that mutilated Edd and Molly Walten beyond recognition)' though

Airbags only reduce driver deaths by 29%. Not quite enough to reliably claim that surviving a head-on collision without one is 9-B.
He also didn't have a seatbelt, which reduces driver death by 45%. along with that a car crash doesn't usually leave you disfigured beyond what someone could refer to as a human.

nYMmo1H.png

bump, pumpkin rabbit should also be affected by this as he scales to the car crash feat, which shouldn't be used. he should be put at street level.

Back