• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honoring a Legend

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Stan Lee, legendary writer of Marvel Comics and one of the most famous comic book artists of all time, has died today, aged 95.

Farewell, you magnificent human being and thank you for inspiring so many people with your work and wonderful personality.

Trulydepressing
Rest in Peace

Please let this be a wooosh

I'm not ready for this...

I wish I could be like him and Walt Disney someday... (More like Walt Disney since I am gonna be a cartoon creator, but whatever.)

Excelsior... ƒÿ¡

Excelsior, he was a real hero

Please don't post comments like that here.

He wasn't actively involved in actually running Marvel in a long time. He was a senior after all. Marvel will go on just fine, even if it'll never be the same again.

No, he's dead, of course not.

Unless...

Oh no...

Are they gonna bring him back with CG like Carrie Fisher?

I swear to God if they do...

If you don't have anything relevant to say, don't say anything at all.

Mind if I share that on VS (giving you credit of course)?

Back