• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Lifting Strength upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very simple, upgrade everyone comparable or superior to HSR Welt to have Lifting Strength Class E, since it was stated that he is either equal to or weaker than, albeit still comparable to when he was in his prime, whose inherited power and strength by HI3rd Bronya in Chapter 11 could transform her into the new Herrscher of Reason and make her physically comparable to Herrschers at the level of the Herrscher of the Void in Kiana's body and Herrscher of Thunder, who are scaled to be superior to Sirin at her peak during Second Eruption, who has LS Class E

The characters that will be affected are: Welt himself, Phantylia, Jing Yuan, Kafka, Jingliu, Argenti, Yanqing (Epilogue of Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards), Imbibitor Lunae, Human Dan Heng (Penacony Arc onwards), March 7th (Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards), The Trailblazer (Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards) and Himeko (Penacony Arc onwards)

Agree:

Disagree:

Last edited:
This is simple and this is fine, only one problem with this thread

Unlike the other Herrschers Welt doesn’t have anything physically scaling him to 6 core Sirin at all, even with Star of Eden he demonstrates clear inferiority to Six Core Sirin, which becomes narratively inconsistent when 2016 HOV>Six Core Sirin. Even taking into account he’s weakened due to being at 47% power. That and how Welt is comparable to 1 core Sirin, and doesn’t opt to command grab her from the start with Quasi black hole.

So instead At most Class E with Star of Eden would be better rating for him (He also would be with the authority of reason if he can use it on the level he could in second eruption but he hasn’t so far so ignore it for now)

In terms of who scales then that causes a few problems cause they’d actually have to be shown comparable to Welt in the LS department since they aren’t using Honkai energy

So the only ones I can think of who benefit from this is Phantylia (Who already scales to Stellar) and Sunday (Implicitly cause Welt doesn’t just black hole him and instead we get a full fight with him). So when Sunday gets a profile this is fine for him.
But this also assumes Welt is not fighting like an idiot and is using moves like Quasi black hole in the boss fights.

Welt doesn’t have a clear line of scaling with his LS and say the rest of the crew or Jing Yuan. Esp when The express thinks Star of Eden and his power in general are incredible while he thinks they’re mundane. As well as March still considering Welt a heavy hitter of the express during Penacony. this point at least could be moot, this is mostly just a symptom of our fights being primarily gameplay.

TLDR I think this affects Sunday and MAYBE Jing Yuan and Imbibitor. Anyone else in the express crew or the cast nah, unless someone can explain that to me

Although next time you do a revision do state who (even if only 2-4 characters) you think will be directly affected by a change if it’s kinda big like this

Last edited:
The thing is, we know that Welt kept training in order to recover his full power after the Second Eruption events, but he likely should have kept training even more in the following years in order to grew even more powerful after witnessing everything he and the others went through, since his inherited power and strength by Bronya made her become the new Herrscher of Reason and increased her power to be a Herrscher at the level of HoV (K-423) and HoT (Pre-Elysian Realm) who surpasses Sirin's peak

By the time of Xianzhou Luofu and Penacony Arcs, Welt was catch up in power and strength by the rest of the Astral Express' crew, since all of them, including Human Dan Heng, were performing as good as Welt himself during their fights against Phantylia and Sunday, unlike when he effortlessly killed the Doomsday Beast which gave a hard time to The Trailblazer, Himeko, Human Dan Heng and Himeko in a 1v4 in the beginning of the game, which further proves that the rest of the crew grew stronger through the following Arcs up to Penacony

The thing is, we know that Welt kept training in order to recover his full power after the Second Eruption events, but he likely should have kept training even more in the following years in order to grew even more powerful after witnessing everything he and the others went through, since his inherited power and strength by Bronya made her become the new Herrscher of Reason and increased her power to be a Herrscher at the level of HoV (K-423) and HoT (Pre-Elysian Realm) who surpasses Sirin's peak
The problem with this statement, is that your own scans deny he is any stronger than his previous peaks. Which he needs to be for Welt being comparable to the 2016 HOV to be narratively consistent. So either 1 of three things is true here.
Either HoR Bronya is just stronger Prime Welt in this regard, HoR Bronya just shouldn't scale even close to the others like Pre Elysian Realm HoT (Which I think she does, plus she upscales from Post Nagazora Void Drifter), Or Welt's prime is offscreen (Or just him in Ch 12) and it is not 2E this option I'm neutral to so if you're advocating for that, sure. Although from the perspective of authorial intent that's extremely weird since Welt showcases his power the most in 2E, but this isn't a rebuttal for the third option.

Also last note how Welt doesn't have any physical feats unlike Bronya (Who uses project bunny), or even Void drifter parrying Senti repeatedly.
By the time of Xianzhou Luofu and Penacony Arcs, Welt was catch up in power and strength by the rest of the Astral Express' crew, since all of them, including Human Dan Heng, were performing as good as Welt himself during their fights against Phantylia and Sunday, unlike when he effortlessly killed the Doomsday Beast which gave a hard time to The Trailblazer, Himeko, Human Dan Heng and Himeko in a 1v4 in the beginning of the game, which further proves that the rest of the crew grew stronger through the following Arcs up to Penacony
I do agree with this, but in regards to AP, just cause they can damage Sunday doesn't mean they all can grapple with the force comparable to Welt's Star of Eden black holes. Cause we didn't truly see how the fight went down, besides the crew being all pushed down by Sunday's compression move. Which doesn't mean much unless Welt is Class E physically.
I am willing to compromise with a possibly at most Class E or something like that though but I'll need more convincing

This is very simple, upgrade everyone comparable or superior to HSR Welt to have Lifting Strength Class E, since it was stated that he is either equal to or weaker than, albeit still comparable to when he was in his prime, whose inherited power and strength by HI3rd Bronya in Chapter 11 could transform her into the new Herrscher of Reason and make her physically comparable to Herrschers at the level of the Herrscher of the Void in Kiana's body and Herrscher of Thunder, who are scaled to be superior to Sirin at her peak during Second Eruption, who has LS Class E

The characters that will be affected are: Welt himself, Phantylia, Jing Yuan, Kafka, Jingliu, Argenti, Yanqing (Epilogue of Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards), Imbibitor Lunae, Human Dan Heng (Penacony Arc onwards), March 7th (Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards), The Trailblazer (Xianzhou Luofu Arc onwards) and Himeko (Penacony Arc onwards)

Agree:

Disagree:
i would agree to upgrade welt LS and for others im neutral ngl

The problem with this statement, is that your own scans deny he is any stronger than his previous peaks. Which he needs to be for Welt being comparable to the 2016 HOV to be narratively consistent. So either 1 of three things is true here.
Either HoR Bronya is just stronger Prime Welt in this regard, HoR Bronya just shouldn't scale even close to the others like Pre Elysian Realm HoT (Which I think she does, plus she upscales from Post Nagazora Void Drifter), Or Welt's prime is offscreen (Or just him in Ch 12) and it is not 2E this option I'm neutral to so if you're advocating for that, sure. Also how Welt doesn't have any physical feats unlike Bronya (Who uses project bunny), or even Void drifter parrying Senti repeatedly.

I do agree with this, but in regards to AP, just cause they can damage Sunday doesn't mean they all can grapple with the force comparable to Welt's Star of Eden black holes. Cause we didn't truly see how the fight went down, besides the crew being all pushed down by Sunday's compression move. Which doesn't mean much unless Welt is Class E physically.
I am willing to compromise with a possibly at most Class E or something like that though but I'll need more convincing
My approach to Prime Welt is pretty much the second option, that his peak was off-screen/before he gave his HoR core to Bronya (Post-Alien Space Welt and Himeko's past)/Pre-Chapter 11

Fair enough, I think I will just wait for more input from other supporters to discuss further then

I think this should be closed considering all of Hi3 got nuked. This can reopen and act as a byproduct for the newly revised Hi3 verse by Shiroiyo once created and discussed upon.

I think this should be closed considering all of Hi3 got nuked. This can reopen and act as a byproduct for the newly revised Hi3 verse by Shiroiyo once created and discussed upon.
Serious? What a shame, but I understand, considering the HI3rd verse was kind of a bit of a mess to be honest, but at least I still haven't deleted Elysia's blog profile upon creating her officially, I had a feeling it would be useful and I haven't deleted it, I guess my senses were right

But depending on the results that come out from the new HI3rd revised verse, the purpose of this CRT could be rendered useless or not, so you can close this for a now, I will call you to reopen it if HoR Bronya remains having LS Class E physically on her new future profile

Serious? What a shame, but I understand, considering the HI3rd verse was kind of a bit of a mess to be honest, but at least I still haven't deleted Elysia's blog profile upon creating her officially, I had a feeling it would be useful and I haven't deleted it, I guess my senses were right

But depending on the results that come out from the new HI3rd revised verse, the purpose of this CRT could be rendered useless or not, so you can close this for a now, I will call you to reopen it if HoR Bronya remains having LS Class E physically on her new future profile
@Dereck03 work time

@Dereck03 work time
:quedijo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back