• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

By the way, I created a profile for "Dormancy" with the help of @Cimafranca133, if anyone can add its profile to the verse main page, I would thank you
Idk if the edits I made just **** the entire profile even though I undo what I did or if it was always like that in the first place but could you maybe remove the "}}"? I try doing it but yeah it doesn't work

Like, me removing them doesn't do anything in the first place and the page is just fine but when I undo it, it just ***** up everything I guess or if it's just me.. idk.

Yeah why tf does the undo button makes it like that.. (ty though, fr)

Way better, I removed the wrong one ig.. 50/50 chance and I managed to mess that up bro 😭

Last edited:
Lol, Jing Yuan is so skilled and smart that he defeated Fu Xuan in a chess match despite her consistently using the Omniscia ability to accurately calculate and predict his next forty-eight moves

I just noticed that Acheron is 3-C. Shouldn't she scale much higher? Considering she already defeated Kami which is roughly equal to herrschers. More over nihility can affect other paths too. Horizon of existence where she guards is a place outside of material world.

I just noticed that Acheron is 3-C. Shouldn't she scale much higher? Considering she already defeated Kami which is roughly equal to herrschers. More over nihility can affect other paths too. Horizon of existence where she guards is a place outside of material world.
I mean everyone here agrees that atleast acheron should've the one who upscales from the that and like gatekeep the rest but idk why acheron is also being gatekeep and just 3-C literally

If you want to, you can make a CRT about it, it's very straightforward because the one who scales is just acheron instead of yk lightning lord jingyuan being the most controversial lmao

I don't think emanators scaling are coming later if there's no feats of anyone literally fighting an aeon

I mean everyone here agrees that atleast acheron should've the one who upscales from the that and like gatekeep the rest but idk why acheron is also being gatekeep and just 3-C literally

If you want to, you can make a CRT about it, it's very straightforward because the one who scales is just acheron instead of yk lightning lord jingyuan being the most controversial lmao

I don't think emanators scaling are coming later if there's no feats of anyone literally fighting an aeon
Due to latest hi3 7.8 chapter 5, some emanators are possibly Low 1-A. Since Kiana is compared to a herrscher by messenger of garden of recollection. I am pretty sure Acheron can also scale the same considering how her home world is literally a parallel version of earth. It's even more impressive to think she fought finality alone on her planet.

Due to latest hi3 7.8 chapter 5, some emanators are possibly Low 1-A. Since Kiana is compared to a herrscher by messenger of garden of recollection. I am pretty sure Acheron can also scale the same considering how her home world is literally a parallel version of earth. It's even more impressive to think she fought finality alone on her planet.
Acheron always could, if we have a human emanator that's going to scale to Low 1-A, it'll be Acheron

I am pretty sure Acheron can also scale the same considering how her home world is literally a parallel version of earth. It's even more impressive to think she fought finality alone on her planet.
Interesting arguments, let me see scans rn

That is litteraly incomparable to honkai...what else do we know about those swords? Its like same as "ohh she killed hsr kevin" 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
I mean there's not really much other than them being expy and I don't think the collab also supports that

A better argument would've what we had in the first place before, in which acheron could withstand using path of nihility multiple times by drawing her sword, she's even reliant to it (Acheron & Welt dialogue on penacony)

I'm scaling unknown god to 11-D btw, it was confirmed it was kiana kaslana's hov expy. Also abyss sounds like sea of quanta so I'm making 11-D for genshin just because of the expy!!

I mean there's not really much other than them being expy and I don't think the collab also supports that

A better argument would've what we had in the first place before, in which acheron could withstand using path of nihility multiple times by drawing her sword, she's even reliant to it (Acheron & Welt dialogue on penacony)
Thats more hax resistance ngl, just make img energy UES and we have most insane scalings ever 🔥🔥
I'm scaling unknown god to 11-D btw, it was confirmed it was kiana kaslana's hov expy. Also abyss sounds like sea of quanta so I'm making 11-D for genshin just because of the expy!!
Real

That's what I want to ask. How people in HSR can get body parts of an Aeon? Like propagation's body part which is gonna be used in Luocha's plan. Like cornerstones which are from the body of qlipoth.
Cornerstones are part of emanator of preservation wdym?

That's what I want to ask. How people in HSR can get body parts of an Aeon? Like propagation's body part which is gonna be used in Luocha's plan. Like cornerstones which are from the body of qlipoth.
Well, Tazzyronth directly gave their mandibles to Skaracabaz on their own will. Luocha's coffin only have one of the many ambers that Qlipoth sealed Tazzyronth's dismembered body, with the Xianzhou Luofu having one of that ambers too

Wtf i tought it is shared from emanator of preservation, do you have a source of that?
Ah wait, you right, after researching further, the Cornerstones are really just sacred stones imbued with the authority of Diamond, the best thing we have that these stones radiance is the same as Qlipoth's body

That's what I want to ask. How people in HSR can get body parts of an Aeon? Like propagation's body part which is gonna be used in Luocha's plan. Like cornerstones which are from the body of qlipoth
It’s just Spread throughout the universe after sealed in amber I guess.

Some randomass scientists have its(albeit just small bug)

We seriously need to reconsider scaling body parts of Aeons to their true self. May be Aeons use physical manifestation of representation for lower dimensional worlds. Also chain scaling doesn't make sense to me at all like how Dormancy is 3-C. We should go with just hax based. Imagine Sunday at Emanator form being equal to Dormancy - _ - Sunday 3-C make sense becuz he can reshape the Asadana galaxy and its laws. This is just ranting, i'm not doing any crt for that :3

We seriously need to reconsider scaling body parts of Aeons to their true self. May be Aeons use physical manifestation of representation for lower dimensional worlds. Also chain scaling doesn't make sense to me at all like how Dormancy is 3-C. We should go with just hax based. Imagine Sunday at Emanator form being equal to Dormancy - _ - Sunday 3-C make sense becuz he can reshape the Asadana galaxy and its laws. This is just ranting, i'm not doing any crt for that :3
I think the 3-C part was already discussed here by Aernasilver, literally Hoolay and Yanqing, Yunli and March 7 are also 3-C but somehow Hoolay obliterates them

Well give me any below 3-C scale that isnt 4-C and we might get consistent below emanator lvl chars...(Hoyo never does that)

I really really don’t like low 1-A jaw.

It’s most likely be 3D avatar jaw from sealed aeons that it’s path get obliterated conceptually and it’s power was drawn out of the body.
Do you realize what you are saying doesn't make sense? The original Skaracabaz was an Emanator of Propagation which inherited the mandibles of Tayzzyronth, it was directly blessed by the Swarm Author which also gave its jaws to Skaracabaz, the jaws were not stolen (lol, imagine being able to steal an Aeon's body part without them noticing), this shows that all this happened during the Swarm Disaster when The Swarm King was still active, you must be confusing the original one with the incomplete clone, which is weaker and smaller. And you know its is impossible to become an Emanator of an Aeon that is either dead or sealed.

Last edited:

About the 3-C shit.

Look I get it that they all being in the same tier is weird but you can’t downscale or upscale arbitrarily.

Also them being in the same tier doesn’t mean they are equal… like say a weaker character does a 6-A feat and the stronger character now scales to it because they’re are stronger and now they are in the same tier.

Are you still gonna say that the weaker character is = to the stronger character because they’re are in the same tier?

Of course not but because you can’t arbitrarily make the stronger character High 6-A to say they are stronger, they are stuck in the same tier.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Do you realize what you are saying doesn't make sense? The original Skaracabaz was an Emanator of Propagation which inherited the mandibles of Tayzzyronth, it was directly blessed by the Swarm Author which also gave its jaws to Skaracabaz,
That still doesn't mean they have low 1-A level power. Like I say it’s just physical forms jaws why would it’s scale with true forms power,

cornerstone is also make from Qilpoth’s body are we gonna make diamon low 1-A too?

Back