• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

One question, shouldnt feixiao have far higher with moon rage or whatever that thing is when she shows her back?Since that makes her much stronger, i remember theres something about that in the quests
That reminds me.

Wouldn't this make Feixao a lot stronger among the Generals? Granted there's still like 4 more generals or smth (there's like 7 of them, right?) but being among those granted blessings by their Aeon and having the Crimson Moon heart thing that should grant her Hoolay's better than standard Borisan regen sounds like a deadly combo.

Assuming she can still access it cuz she ate it after all, no?

One question, shouldnt feixiao have far higher with moon rage or whatever that thing is when she shows her back?Since that makes her much stronger, i remember theres something about that in the quests
Feixiao in her transformed state defeated Hoolay who copied the appearace and strength of her base state with moderate difficulty, so I can think she should get an "higher" or "far higher"

Feixiao also received Lan's gaze so I wonder if that gave her a power up.
I mean, the Abiter-Generals are already Emanator of The Hunt (yes, they are Emanators, anyone who tries to deny the current evidence is being stubborn and denying it on purpose, it is is heavily implied through the Xianzhou Luofu Arc and some parts of Penacony Arc, with Pom-Pom's Intel regarding Emanators having an entire page about the Xianzhou Alliance and its generals with the Lightning-Lord on the background), so I don't think it changes much

More of a recognition than anything since trough that part of story she prayed to THEM to recognize her
So were the Generals always been Emanators since the start, and Feixiao's scene just solidifies it or am I missing something?

I've always figured myself that the statement of "Generals not inferior to Lord Ravagars" would mean they're also Emanators but nothing wasn't quite outright said of that until we had this.

So were the Generals always been Emanators since the start, and Feixiao's scene just solidifies it or am I missing something?

I've always figured myself that the statement of "Generals not inferior to Lord Ravagars" would mean they're also Emanators but nothing wasn't quite outright said of that until we had this.
Just read what enryu said above

I figured out a way to tell if ZZZ is canon to Hoyoverse.

Just see if they release a Raiden variant.

I figured out a way to tell if ZZZ is canon to Hoyoverse.

Just see if they release a Raiden variant.

I mean we kinda have people who look like Void Drifter Kiana, Elysia, and what's supposed to look like Mei even in this ZZZ lore teaser.

Whether they're actually variants of said peeps or expies that just look like them isn't clear atm.

Lol, Hoolay's stamina is very insane, this man even after being constantly tortured on the Forest of Sword for 700 years non-stop without being given any food and water, easily had energy enough to escape the Shackling Prison and constantly avoided the Xianzhou Luofu forces, and a few hours later, he was kicking the asses of several Cloud Knights, Yanqing, Yunli and March 7th without showing any signs of being tired, but that until the poison weakened him, which allowed him to be defeated, but even so, he only died because he ripped the Crimson Moon out of his body, and Feixiao inherited the Crimson Moon heart, which is the only reason Hoolay lasted so much torture and punishment, increasing even more her big stamina and gaving her some abilities

Hoolays stamina is insane, but Blades is more insane.

In fact the whole of Xianzhou or anything related to the Abundance is pretty insane having to deal with intense pain just to live forever.

I was thinking if there is a way to downgrade non-Emanator and characters comparable to them to 4-A+, since I personally find it strange Yunli, Argenti, March 7th, Trailblazer and etc despite being weaker, still scales directly to 3-C baseline, although the narrative shows us that unless we have groups of at least 5 up to 6 powerful characters are fighting Emanator level characters together, they stand no chance, clear examples of this are: Trailblazer vs Skaracabaz (they survived 56 seconds fighting a clone of it, but were about to be killed if not had been it not being able to sustain its own existence longer than that, with Ruan Mei stating it doesn't hold a candle to the original), Astral Express vs Aventurine of Stratagems (While being weakened due to his broken Cornerstone, Aventurine had the upper hand against Welt, March, Himeko and Trailblazer at the same time), Astral Express vs Harmonious Choir (Sunday was overpowering Welt, March, Dan Heng, Himeko and Trailblazer at the same time until Robin joined them, allowing them to defeat Harmonious Choir after a very difficult fight), Trio of Swordsmen vs Hoolay (While weakened due to being poisoned, Hoolay was kicking the asses of Yunli, Yanqing and March 7th, and was only defeated after being weakened even further, although it is clear that Hoolay is weaker than Pre-Mara-Struck Jingliu, who is weaker than her Post-Mara-Struck version of herself, who at best is equal to Jing Yuan and other Arbiter-Generals) and Trio of Swordsmen vs Feixiao (Hoolay, while possessing Feixiao's body, was stomping Yunli, Yanqing and March so hard that is not even funny, the three even restraining her together were unable to stop her movements)

Phantylia's battle does not count, as she had absorbed the Ambrosial Arbor and was stomping Jing Yuan and Imbibitor Lunae, who individually are comparable to her Base Form

I was thinking if there is a way to downgrade non-Emanator and characters comparable to them to 4-A+, since I personally find it strange Yunli, Argenti, March 7th, Trailblazer and etc despite being weaker, still scales directly to 3-C baseline, although the narrative shows us that unless we have groups of at least 5 up to 6 powerful characters are fighting Emanator level characters together, they stand no chance, clear examples of this are: Trailblazer vs Skaracabaz (they survived 56 seconds fighting a clone of it, but were about to be killed if not had been it not being able to sustain its own existence longer than that, with Ruan Mei stating it doesn't hold a candle to the original), Astral Express vs Aventurine of Stratagems (While being weakened due to his broken Cornerstone, Aventurine had the upper hand against Welt, March, Himeko and Trailblazer at the same time), Astral Express vs Harmonious Choir (Sunday was overpowering Welt, March, Dan Heng, Himeko and Trailblazer at the same time until Robin joined them, allowing them to defeat Harmonious Choir after a very difficult fight), Trio of Swordsmen vs Hoolay (While weakened due to being poisoned, Hoolay was kicking the asses of Yunli, Yanqing and March 7th, and was only defeated after being weakened even further, although it is clear that Hoolay is weaker than Pre-Mara-Struck Jingliu, who is weaker than her Post-Mara-Struck version of herself, who at best is equal to Jing Yuan and other Arbiter-Generals) and Trio of Swordsmen vs Feixiao (Hoolay, while possessing Feixiao's body, was stomping Yunli, Yanqing and March so hard that is not even funny, the three even restraining her together were unable to stop her movements)

Phantylia's battle does not count, as she had absorbed the Ambrosial Arbor and was stomping Jing Yuan and Imbibitor Lunae, who individually are comparable to her Base Form
just a normal turn based game scaling, nothing special rly

jokes aside, i do believe that non emanators are just lacking against the emanators, but yeah HSR has that problem of 1vMany because strong char gets jumped and he doesnt straight up destroy them which makes them scaleable to "At most" in the best scenario which we see almost every time thats why we cant just go and put them into any tier below because then they would get one shot. plus we didnt see enraged bloodlusted feixiao rip apart Yq Yl and M7 even tho strenght wise she could. its just HSR thing where everybody can scale wherever they want as long as they survive a serious fight

Pretty sure you can’t arbitrarily downscale or upscale like that.

For a lack of options we have “at least or “at most”.

Also being in the same tier doesn’t mean you’re as strong as those in the same tier. You could be both 3-C and still get one-shorted.

Kiana is compared to an Emanator here by the Messenger and there's a god in this place. It's really puzzling now. May be we get to know more about the place that govern the honkai in future.
Kiana: Has multiple tier 1 feats
Hoyo: Yeah...Emanator
Looks like we will get low 1-A emanators and fkin someone like Yunli and Yanqing

Kiana: Has multiple tier 1 feats
Hoyo: Yeah...Emanator
Looks like we will get low 1-A emanators and fkin someone like Yunli and Yanqing
It's Honkai Impact 3rd where Herrschers are continent level xD
But it's not like explicitly stated to be at Emanator level. It's just how the Messenger perceive Kiana. She can be more than Emanator level who knows?
Copium

It's Honkai Impact 3rd where Herrschers are continent level xD
But it's not like explicitly stated to be at Emanator level. It's just how the Messenger perceive Kiana. She can be more than Emanator level who knows?
Copium
6-A but fights mf who ascended to img tree🔥🔥🔥

The full video is out!

Also
Sparkle is now in Part 2 Chapter 5! Apparently, Vita is made into a Masked Fool.
EDIT: Found a youtube vid with (rough) translations of the scene via subtitles.

Last edited:
The full video is out!

Also
Sparkle is now in Part 2 Chapter 5! Apparently, Vita is made into a Masked Fool.
EDIT: Found a youtube vid with (rough) translations of the scene via subtitles.

memokeeper says hi3 universe is unreachable, and then sparkle reaches it easily, bubble world in fact...what the **** is ELATION about?

I'll probably make NEP3 & CM1 Acheron on a different thread, it should be straightforward enough

Back