• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Rappa ultimate gotta be Top 3 in the game imo. And we don't have voice acting in the leaks yet, she might be rapping a diss track during it.

Also, her face literally looks like Sakura from Naruto lmao

Never played this game, but I was looking at the god tier for the verse (kiana i believe), how the f*ck is she slower than super sonic from sonic x by like 1000 times 😭

Rappa ultimate gotta be Top 3 in the game imo. And we don't have voice acting in the leaks yet, she might be rapping a diss track during it.

Also, her face literally looks like Sakura from Naruto lmao
For me, I got vibes from Ghostwire: Tokyo from her Ult.

Her face though, she does look like Naruto's Sakura lol.

Although some have said she looks like K/da Akali from League of Legends lol.

That or she's both of them combined xD

For me, I got vibes from Ghostwire: Tokyo from her Ult.

Her face though, she does look like Naruto's Sakura lol.

Although some have said she looks like K/da Akali from League of Legends lol.

That or she's both of them combined xD
She looks like Part 1 Sakura before the character development haircut.

Definitely long-haired Sakura, yeah.

Which is still kinda cursed to me, especially with Rappa being a ninja and all at that xD

Kind of random but I've been going through the game. Any guides for still early game players? Banners to pull from? Units to pull? Grinding?

Kind of random but I've been going through the game. Any guides for still early game players? Banners to pull from? Units to pull? Grinding?
The best tip I can gave to you a beginner, is to pull for Lingsha, who seems to be a very good sustainer and can keep your team alive on long-run battles or challenges

my tip, dont pull kafka nor black swan
Curious as to why? Both are pretty strong imo. That being said, Kafka is high investment.

Among the upcoming banners, go for Feixiao, Lingsha, Robin, Black Swan, Rappa and Kafka. In this order of priority. Topaz is lowest priority since you probably don't have a follow up team right now.

If you are free to play, 5 star character light cones aren't a must.

Last edited:
If you want sustain then i would hold off for abit till we get some leaks about the banner before going for Lingsha, would be painful as **** if we have Aven or Huohuo next patch and accidentally splurge on Lingsha.
If you want DPS then oof, not a good patch. Kafka and BS is sticked together, the 2 support is only for specific archetype, the DPS require atleast 1 of the those 2 so you gotta have to get lucky.
Overall this is a 1.0 - 2.0 player or whale patch, only those peeps would actually have enough resource and other characters to roll and not have them be brick, early game F2P player shouldn't roll if you aren't commited.

So Luka's tournament arc didn't break any power scaling. He was thoroughly outclassed by opponents he should be outclassed by and Topaz wasn't being serious. Also, Yanqing finally managed to catch 1 and a half Ws.

So Luka's tournament arc didn't break any power scaling. He was thoroughly outclassed by opponents he should be outclassed by and Topaz wasn't being serious. Also, Yanqing finally managed to catch 1 and a half Ws.
what is important is that luocha has freaking remnants of AEON propagation lol (i hope not)

Wish it did tbh lol

It kinda makes sense why he couldn't. I seem to also remember reading comments on YT or Reddit about this and they also mention how Jarilo's condition probably made it impossible for the peeps there to develop their martial prowess. Something about not having good nutrition or some such, which is pretty fair to assume.

what is important is that luocha has freaking remnants of AEON propagation lol (i hope not)
That's going to be hell for it to be made to light lol

where did bro pop up from!?
With ZZZ here along side Genshin Hi3 and HSR yes we do need a Hoyoverse page, plus we might get tier 0 loli 🔥
I can go with this.

There's series like this and this on the wiki that accommodates for several entries of a given franchise.

At least it's not called Honkai Verse or something, else ZZZ wouldn't count cuz it's not related to any of the other affiliated universes (possibly...yet.)

I can go with this.

There's series like this and this on the wiki that accommodates for several entries of a given franchise.

At least it's not called Honkai Verse or something, else ZZZ wouldn't count cuz it's not related to any of the other affiliated universes (possibly...yet.)
Its gonna get called Hoyoverse 🤬 anyway who has the sandbox of hoyoverse page iirc someone made it

Its gonna get called Hoyoverse 🤬 anyway who has the sandbox of hoyoverse page iirc someone made it
You never know, bruthah~

What I’ve done so far. Not knowledgeable on GGZ so I left the power of verse blank.

Not sure how ZZZ fits in the multiverse.
Well, we do have this that @Cimafranca133 made not too long ago just for ZZZ

As for where it fits in the multiverse (or shared universe cuz Hoyo's exact terminology of cosmology is just all over the place IMO but I digress.), it's not a part of it afaik. At least by what the director of ZZZ said about it.

I'd leave it out for now as @Woomica said until we get more info about its exact relation. As I said for our ZZZ thread, knowing Hoyo, it could just end up being a part of the shared multiverse down the line but it's still too early to guess when it just dropped back in July.

Curious thought and I'm not trying to suggest anything, but what's your guys thoughts on this?

This concerns his 3rd Phase as the "Harmonious Choir" which reads this:

Using the Harmonious Choir as a foundation, the power of Order and Harmony intertwine to form the shell of an egg, within which the newborn god slumbers. The metaphysical embryo mumbles the olden dreams of childhood as the fetal movement of Paths throbs in the long night, futilely resisting the rising dawn.

Though from what I seem to recall otherwise, he was still only on the level of an Emanator albeit one that needed another and a whole bunch of people and such to overcome (Acheron and other stuff) yeah?

You never know, bruthah~

Well, we do have this that @Cimafranca133 made not too long ago just for ZZZ

As for where it fits in the multiverse (or shared universe cuz Hoyo's exact terminology of cosmology is just all over the place IMO but I digress.), it's not a part of it afaik. At least by what the director of ZZZ said about it.

I'd leave it out for now as @Woomica said until we get more info about its exact relation. As I said for our ZZZ thread, knowing Hoyo, it could just end up being a part of the shared multiverse down the line but it's still too early to guess when it just dropped back in July.
Where did the director say that?

Pretty much the games are leaves of the imaginary tree.

Yeah it can always be added later with more info.

Where did the director say that?

Pretty much the games are leaves of the imaginary tree.

Yeah it can always be added later with more info.
Probably some interview that I've been trying to find out on but no luck.

Even without it, there's nothing from ZZZ that gives off the impression that it's at all connected to Honkai Universe.

Then again, I also said that knowing them, they could have changed their minds.

The only things that really seem similar to any of the other games is the name Belobog which is a construction company in ZZZ as well as three characters that just so happen to look like Elysia, Kiana, and Mei.

If it is connected? Sure? I wouldn't be surprised if it's just distantly connected like Genshin is to the rest. Plus, you could argue the Hollows is ZZZ's own manifestation of Honkai with how it corrupts machines and humans alike as well as the weirdness that comes with it when you're inside it.

Like I said, it's still too early to call it actually be connected just for how early it came out (literally this year back in early July).

So far, your draft would only really cover HI3, HSR, and GI. GGZ if anything and that's already been established I imagine when Hoyo did the whole "connect everything in one big shared universe" talk.

Edit: Btw, that said your draft looks phemeonal owo 👍

Last edited:
Back