• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Nah, we are gonna lose no matter what, or Yanqing forfeit despite fully capable of winning cause he need to run off somewhere. If he did straight up lose tho, we gonna have quite the funny scaling chain unless someone can cope hard enough that it's just sparring and Yanqing isn't serious.
I would cope hard enough that its sparring, im not letting Luka scale of that little bum, now i dont know if luka vs yanqing is event thing or quest thing, since in both we see a wardance going on its just that Borsins interrupt one

I want Belobog to win just because they're the scrappy underdog, Yanqing was too afraid of losing to them because they're outsiders (based on his train dialogue) so the outsiders came to him

So according to trailer Luka will be fighting Yanqing in the tournament and we will control Luka. Lil bro catching Ls against bums, truly the king of jobbers.

Belobog characters upgrade incoming?
Bruh, what is Yanqing to Hoyo at this point lol

Got his ass kicked by the Stellaron Hunters, TB MC, and Dan Heng IB before, then ties with a girl whose all powerful for blows, and now he's going to fight boxing bro from ice age planet lol

Well according to leaks, Luka eventually lose via exhaustion but Yanqing still declare him the winner, either Luka doesn't scale or he does and only lost due to bad matchup.

Well according to leaks, Luka eventually lose via exhaustion but Yanqing still declare him the winner, either Luka doesn't scale or he does and only lost due to bad matchup.
if they fight evenly for a while then they should be at least comparable

Gonna kms
fun-fact-rappa-is-a-ninja-v0-jrmmzfdcqbld1.png

It's her.

I don't think it's anything impressive compared to what she be scaled to when I make the profile. Just waiting for 2.5 to drop first for more shit to add for her.

This should be worth something for Feixiao, even if it's stamina-based.

According to her character introduction, she does ten back and forth 50 km sprints at top speed and this is just a warm up for her at dawn/morning.

By the way, Ambrosial Arbor Absorbed Phantylia shouldn't have Immortality Type 3 and High-Mid Regeneration? I mean, it was created by Yaoshi themself and the Abundant Ebon Deer while using just Ambrosial Arbor's roots was non-stop regenerating itself from all damage it took from Welt, March and Trailblazer, while Phantylia was directly using the Ambrosial Arbor itself. The regeneration granted by Ambrosial Arbor is likely superior to Borison's one, since they are just pathstriders of Abundance while the Ambrosial Arbor seems like a direct blessing from Yaoshi on the physical plane, and Blade could get High-Mid Regeneration after eating Shushu's remaining flesh, who is an Emanator of Abundance

A bit back onto the Feixiao animated short of her going Quicksilver/Flash/Sonic:

At 9:58, she does her dash or was already dashing when we see the time. She's quite the distance away from where she needs to go, and crosses that distance just that very easily.

Midway through, with either the time still at 9:58 or just turned to 9:59, she spots a crime in progress and makes her way over to intercept it. As we saw, Feixiao goes from stepping over some kites to doing a bunch of Flash/Quicksilver stuff, with everything to her being in slow-mo.

At 10:00 > 10:01, we see Feixiao being Feixiao chowing down on some Luofu food with Jing Yuan and Huaiyan, then we come to the guy she kicked that committed the crime earlier come soaring in to their meeting place.

In short, Feixiao is one speedy mam- I mean Xianxhouan owo

There's already stuff on the existing profiles that would make this irrelevant but if it wasn't for that, this would be a pretty neat feat for Feixiao on her lonesome. Though I imagine she could/should be scaled to other stuff regardless?

Still, Mama general is a speedy one~ OWO

Last edited:

So apparently Jing Yuan casually lifts 8100kg. No wonder he doesn't bother working out.
Nice find.
By the way, Ambrosial Arbor Absorbed Phantylia shouldn't have Immortality Type 3 and High-Mid Regeneration? I mean, it was created by Yaoshi themself and the Abundant Ebon Deer while using just Ambrosial Arbor's roots was non-stop regenerating itself from all damage it took from Welt, March and Trailblazer, while Phantylia was directly using the Ambrosial Arbor itself. The regeneration granted by Ambrosial Arbor is likely superior to Borison's one, since they are just pathstriders of Abundance while the Ambrosial Arbor seems like a direct blessing from Yaoshi on the physical plane, and Blade could get High-Mid Regeneration after eating Shushu's remaining flesh, who is an Emanator of Abundance
Makes sense.

By the way, the Xianzhou Alliance ships seems to have "1-B, possibly Low 1-A" in durability, since Xianzhou Fanghu was able to survive Lan's Lux Arrow bombardment with just nearly one-fifth of the ship destroyed

If the AA was directly made by the Aeon themself and Phantylia absorbed it when just something using the roots alone allowed them to regen constantly, I agree.

If Blade can get High-Mid just for having the Flesh of an Emanator of Abundance (Yaoshi), Phan should have something similar.

By the way, the Xianzhou Alliance ships seems to have "1-B, possibly Low 1-A" in durability, since Xianzhou Fanghu was able to survive Lan's Lux Arrow bombardment with just nearly one-fifth of the ship destroyed
That's some strong ass ships in Fiction there xD

You could scale everyone else to this since it's an explosion and no one that doesn't have that level of dura can survive and since they don't seem to be special in anyway, eveyone else in the alliance would scale or atleast the general.

Back