• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Idk, even the designs looks so... bland.
I think the designs look great. I'd say Honkai made an improvement. Though I really wouldn't be sure about making an entirely different storyline.

It's actually worse than Genshin. At least Genshin has it's own unique feel to it. This just feels like a generic jrpg
Okay you lost me, the new chars aren't even that worst as far as i seen lel, good thing most of folks from what i saw are okay and liked the designs so you are just a minority

And generic jrpg designs but has very good characterization/stories > the so called unique designs yet trash writting all days

I mean generally. I feel none of them really stand out or look particularly interesting. They kinda look like the typical overdesigned tech wear you see in so many other gacha games.

After checking out the news for part 2 I’ll probably just wait for the engine update for me to play part 1.5 then I’ll probably take a long break
I really don’t like the new cast designs but I want to be open to the new direction of the game

So, when I was rewatching some videos about the events of Belobog Museum and Aurum Alley, I noticed that Caelus/Stelle have very good skills of management, logistic and leadership, since they were able to make an recently opened musuem to be very famous in a few days and helped an nearly bankrupt commercial area to pay the debt the owners had, even making it to recover its peak of popularity from hundreds or thousands of years ago in some days too

I don't if this is just an demonstration of their intelligence or just some kind of Social Influencing, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
So, when I was rewatching some videos about the events of Belobog Museum and Aurum Alley, I noticed that Caelus/Stelle have very good skills of management, logistic and leadership, since they were able to make an recently opened musuem to be very famous in a few days and helped an nearly bankrupt commercial area to pay the debt the owners had, even making it to recover its peak of popularity from hundreds or thousands of years ago in some days too

I don't if this is just an demonstration of their intelligence or just some kind of Social Influencing, what do you guys think?
Definitely both. For intelligence, I feel it should be noted they're also involved in solving tons of mysteries and puzzles on their own.

So, I was playing the mission about March 7th's past and there is an statement that can gave Acausality Type 2 to the Aeons, but I am not sure how reliable this statement is due to the mission's nature

I've been immersing myself in the Honkai Impact 3 material recently, and I was curious. How up-to-date are the profiles currently? And are there any plans to add more?

I've been immersing myself in the Honkai Impact 3 material recently, and I was curious. How up-to-date are the profiles currently? And are there any plans to add more?
For what I remember, currently only the Kiana, Bronya, Mei, Kevin and Elysia have official and updated profiles while the rest of the cast not and I don't think there will be any new profiles soon

I'm a collector type gacha player, always pulling for every new character to read their lore and interactions and never going for 5 star E1s and beyond because I am also F2P.

I'm a collector type gacha player, always pulling for every new character to read their lore and interactions and never going for 5 star E1s and beyond because I am also F2P.
Well there'd wiki for more easier way to read lore and interaction lel, and tbh pulling every new chars while you're not have any attachement for them isn't a good idea, but i get it

For what I remember, currently only the Kiana, Bronya, Mei, Kevin and Elysia have official and updated profiles while the rest of the cast not and I don't think there will be any new profiles soon
I recently posted Otto's page, and am now working on Fu Hua. Kalpas and Captain also have pages, and I vaguely remember someone was working on Himeko and Seele.

Though technically, no one's page is updated given the recent scaling revisions. Going through the new scaling is probably gonna be a separate CRT all on its own.

AANPLqAAE6yd.jpg

Mid Yuan found dead lmao

I love that HSR gave us a playable full-pledged antagonist with Jingliu while in Genshin........what playable antagonist? We only have the friendly criminal neighbour Tortelini and trash edgy teen Wanderer
Which make me wish that they should let Arlecchino stay as she is instead being redeemed, but from what we seen, she's likely going to be redeemed sadly
Dottore? They will pull out the clone bs

Anyway, with how thing is and with Hoyoverse being a bunch of weeb, Aha probably gonna pop out of nowhere and send Jingliu to Luofu port.

I love that HSR gave us a playable full-pledged antagonist with Jingliu while in Genshin........what playable antagonist? We only have the friendly criminal neighbour Tortelini and trash edgy teen Wanderer
Which make me wish that they should let Arlecchino stay as she is instead being redeemed, but from what we seen, she's likely going to be redeemed sadly
Dottore? They will pull out the clone bs
You'll really take any opportunity to slander genshin huh

Back