• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Is it possible to calc the striking strength of the Templar-class Honkai beast when it slammed Bronya through at least 4 buildings at high speeds? As absurdly strong as this is, Templars aren't that strong in the grand scheme of things, so a lot of characters would scale from this. It also provides consistency with Carol, also not particularly strong by the series's standards, punching back entire buses.
0005.jpg

Last edited:
I
Is it possible to calc the striking strength of the Templar-class Honkai beast when it slammed Bronya through at least 4 buildings at high speeds? As absurdly strong as this is, Templars aren't that strong in the grand scheme of things, so a lot of characters would scale from this. It also provides consistency with Carol, also not particularly strong by the serie's standards, punching back entire buses.
0005.jpg
yesn't. We don't know how much damage it caused nor how tall the buildings are so itd be a ton of assuptions

I

yesn't. We don't know how much damage it caused nor how tall the buildings are so itd be a ton of assuptions
Why do the heights of the buildings matter? It's the thickness of their walls that do. If she were thrown through a skyscraper, it wouldn't make a difference.

I'm also unsure what you mean about the damage being unknown when it's clearly shown.

And there is a measuring stick in the form of two cars visible. Additionally, Bronya’s weight, 40kg, is known, so there's definitely variables to work with here.

Last edited:
The height of buildings is usually calculated by using the number of floors they have or by using other objects close to them that are easy to calculate the size.

All of the buildings seems of the same height, and we can see the side of one of them, which appear to have 3 or 4 floors in total. On top of this, a similiar building is seen better in a previous panel, which is another factor to take into consideration.
Using all of this informations it shouldn't be hard to calculate the height of the buildings.
I have seen much more complex calculations, this shouldn't be a problem for expert users to calculate.

It can be requested a calculation in the Calculation Request Thread, if needed.

The height of buildings is usually calculated by using the number of floors they have or by using other objects close to them that are easy to calculate the size.

All of the buildings seems of the same height, and we can see the side of one of them, which appear to have 3 or 4 floors in total. On top of this, a similiar building is seen better in a previous panel, which is another factor to take into consideration.
Using all of this informations it shouldn't be hard to calculate the height of the buildings.
I have seen much more complex calculations, this shouldn't be a problem for expert users to calculate.

It can be requested a calculation in the Calculation Request Thread, if needed.
I appreciate the input. I'll request one later when I'm not busy.

Why do the heights of the buildings matter? It's the thickness of their walls that do. If she were thrown through a skyscraper, it wouldn't make a difference.

I'm also unsure what you mean about the damage being unknown when it's clearly shown.

And there is a measuring stick in the form of two cars visible. Additionally, Bronya’s weight, 40kg, is known, so there's definitely variables to work with here.
to know how big of a hole it got punched trhough?

the bad shit is manga panel PoV is from the sky down, thus we don't know the hole size, i don't remember if there is any more panel abut the crash
We can know the width. That should mean something. Although, I never considered the size of the holes since I didn't think it was as important as the amount of kinetic energy required to send a 40 kg weight flying through several buildings without stopping.

Can we look at the panel after this one? Otherwise we can assume that the holes are around her height since she likely went through the walls in an upright position.

Nothing more of the scene was shown. Bronya didn't even show up again until the end of the story, after Mei was defeated and they board the Hyperion.

Is there any chance of BKE Durandal becoming a free character through events like HoR Bronya in the late of this year or next year? Her gameplay and design grown on me over time and she is currently one of the Valkyries I want the most

Is there any chance of BKE Durandal becoming a free character through events like HoR Bronya in the late of this year or next year? Her gameplay and design grown on me over time and she is currently one of the Valkyries I want the most
Well, i don't know possibly 2 to 3 more versions, 5.5 beta free S character doesn't have her

Yeah, that is easily my favorite event story-wise.
Yes, I had completed the Honkai Kingdom Zero before and that is why event hit me hard, but the "Against the Current" was what broke me, when Hoshi to Kimi ga Kieta Hi started playing and Tesla ZERO called me out, telling that cry is fine, I couldn't hold back my emotions...

But I started to laugh when I realized that in the end the event was nothing more than a JoJo reference

Yes, I had completed the Honkai Kingdom Zero before and that is why event hit me hard, but the "Against the Current" was what broke me, when Hoshi to Kimi ga Kieta Hi started playing and Tesla ZERO called me out, telling that cry is fine, I couldn't hold back my emotions...

But I started to laugh when I realized that in the end the event was nothing more than a JoJo reference
"Hoshi to Kimi ga Kieta Hi" is so good! When I started hearing it I seriously got emotional, especially with the great story and the build up made until that moment.
The Day You Vanished with the Stars was a fantastic ending to the storyline started with Kingdom Zero.

TDYVWTS was the first event I ever played, the same month I started playing in fact. So it has a special meaning for me. I remember having absolutely no clue what was going on. At the time, I hadn't encountered the bubble/alternate universe concept yet.

Otto is one of my favorite characters, so it will be hard for me to see him go :cry:
However, I am really happy of how they handled him. I was afraid they would have rushed him and killed him off quickly because of the fact that many in the community hates him, and my fear grew after his "death" with the Herrscher of Sentience.
Instead, they gave him an entire arc dedicated to him, multiple boss battles and even an entire animation!
I am satified, so I can say goodbye to him without regrets.
A final stand-off of an amazing character.

Otto is one of my favorite characters, so it will be hard for me to see him go :cry:
However, I am really happy of how they handled him. I was afraid they would have rushed him and killed him off quickly because of the fact that many in the community hates him, and my fear grew after his "death" with the Herrscher of Sentience.
Instead, they gave him an entire arc dedicated to him, multiple boss battles and even an entire animation!
A final stand-off of an amazing character.
Though I'm Hua simp but still think that he is the most well-written of HI3

A final stand-off of an amazing charact
And before that we need to fight him in last battle (against him).

Although I despise Otto and his actions as a person, I have to admit that he is really one of the best written characters in this game and that he carried a lot of the lore of HI3rd, it would be very cool for him to have his own Animated Short, I'll miss him if he's really gone (although there are Void Archives in APHO, which in terms of personality in general is not much different from Otto because of Otto's influence during 500 years on him, I remember even VA hated that his personality was distorted because of Otto and became similar to him, lol, it was the only time in the game he spoke in an angry tone was when Welt said he and Otto were similar in appearance and personality)

And about his death by the HoS hands, I did not worry too much, I knew he had a very large stock of solium bodies anyway, he only let himself be "killed" to let "Fu Hua" had her revenge

By the way, did you guys play APHO 2? I haven't completed it yet, but I must say this one will definitely my favorite game mode so far, what will become more prominent when the Duo Ultimate is coming in version 5.5, and Mei and Bronya will be mandatory on my team

Last edited:
I haven't played APHO 2 yet, but it definitely looks really fun.
I will probably play it in March, during the "pause" of the main story that usually happens after the end of a big arc, which in this case coincides with the global Annyversary too if I am not mistaken.

By the way, did you guys play APHO 2? I haven't completed it yet, but I must say this one will definitely my favorite game mode so far, what will become more prominent when the Duo Ultimate is coming in version 5.5, and Mei and Bronya will be mandatory on my team
The beginning parts. I'm not rushing it because I want to enjoy the story for a good while yet.

I do look forward to potential feats. APHO is severely lacking in them. The Hidden Title Page event already revealed some, such as Timido's skates instantly freezing water vapour and Bronya’s blade being made of superheated plasma that can slice through asphalt with ease.

Last edited:
APHO1 has quite a few feats, e.g. Adam destroying a pretty big and thick crystal wall and violently fragmenting it, the singing boss being able to raise the entire cities Honkai Energy levels with an attack, ect.

Back