• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

If it's alright with everyone, I'll go ahead and delete the alleged lifting strength feat of Raven lifting and throwing a van that all characters scale from from their profiles because it isn't sourced. I've asked for it more than once but never received a response.

question is anyone going to make a profile for Asuka (Honkai version)?

Like honkai impact 3rd had a collab with evangelion and added asuka as a character for the game

so is anyone going to make a profile for the honkai version of asuka?

If it's alright with everyone, I'll go ahead and delete the alleged lifting strength feat of Raven lifting and throwing a van that all characters scale from from their profiles because it isn't sourced. I've asked for it more than once but never received a response.
I don't remember when the feat was performed, but if I had to guess I suppose it would be during the part of Arc City. Just to be sure it would probably be better if you ask Stocking since I am pretty sure that they are the one that added that part.

question is anyone going to make a profile for Asuka (Honkai version)?

Like honkai impact 3rd had a collab with evangelion and added asuka as a character for the game

so is anyone going to make a profile for the honkai version of asuka?
I believe it would be possible to make a profile for her version in Honkai, but I don't think that it would be that different from the one that there already is in the wiki, or at least I don't remember her using any new ability apart from being a more skilled lance user.
Maybe her profile could be made just to have a not OP Honkai character that could be more usable in versus battles.

Excellent news - he finally replied and gave me the source where it happened: a CG in chapter 14, which was very easy to forget since there's so many CGs.

Japanese dub with English subtitles

Chinese original without English subtitles because for some asinine reason CGs in English-localized versions never have CGs voiced in Chinese

I'd personally prefer to link to the original, but some may want to see the English subtitles to understand the context.

Speaking of throwing vehicles, the APHO2 prologue had another good feat of Carol punching back entire buses at the alien. Buses weigh over 10 tons. Carol should be well below Herrschers and Pseudo-Herrschers, so this provides consistency with Raven's feat and even better scaling.

It isn’t even just a gameplay thing because Carol had dialogue acknowledging how she could punch the cars back. The only thing that might not work is the antigravity shenanigans that the alien was implied to use to make the vehicles levitate.

Last edited:
Why not?
It's still a striking strength feat, in any case.
If that was easy i can have all DBS top tier and DBH character at Immeasurable
Well no, according to standard you need to lift something, keep it up, throwing or dragging it along with you to qualify as Lifting Strength. Infinite Zamasu lost Immeasurable because of the same reason though 0.0

If that was easy i can have all DBS top tier and DBH character at Immeasurable
Well no, according to standard you need to lift something, keep it up, throwing or dragging it along with you to qualify as Lifting Strength. Infinite Zamasu lost Immeasurable because of the same reason though 0.0
For what it's worth, Carol's punch does lift the third bus into the air. Then she punches it back.

That's strange, pushing something even with a punch should be counted as Lifting Strenght considering that the character is still able to move the weight of the object, even if it is with AP.
Unless you pushing something with hand, if you punch it and it fly somewhere it will not get accepted. Idk about other verse, but DB never get accepted with there feat. Infinite Zamasu even have his entire body being universal space-time continuum, but his Immeasurable LS got removed because he never move his body, thus not dragging it.....well @.@

Unless you pushing something with hand, if you punch it and it fly somewhere it will not get accepted. Idk about other verse, but DB never get accepted with there feat.
I thought that some character have their Lifting Strenght for pushing something with a punch, but maybe I misremember. I am not sure if I agree with the logic considering that to make something fly you still need to push their full weight, but if it works like this then I suppose there is nothing that can be done.

I thought that some character have their Lifting Strenght for pushing something with a punch, but maybe I misremember. I am not sure if I agree with the logic considering that to make something fly you still need to push their full weight, but if it works like this then I suppose there is nothing that can be done.
Iirc, punch can be apply if your punch connect and use to to push/dragging object along with you, but the punch need to constantly touching and pushing the object for a along time, if you just punch it and it fly then it is not qualify, but the former case is pretty rare

Ok, who gave Himeko a giant space laser?

Anyway, Star Rail getting its own thread when it releases?

Yeah, I think that Star Rail Discussion Thread should be separeted from this one.
For the verse page, instead, I think it would be useful to have a general page for the Mihoyoverse, which then have links that bring to the single verse pages of Honkai Impact, Genshin Impact and Star Rail.
This obviously should be discussed in a CRT, but I think it might help with the possible cross-scaling that might happen with Star Rail.

Ask Stocking, he create it @.@
Him again...

Speaking of Stocking, I finally got around to adding the link to Raven's truck-throwing feat to the pages that needed it. I couldn't do so for Durandal and Welt due to their t1 rankings, and I removed Seele's lifting strength because I'm not sure how she compares to Raven.

infinite dimension hardly is High 1-B, you need to prove that there are a hierarchy of uncountable infinity higher between each layer of dimension, those shit get rejected way before. But well, those stuff for tier 1 are currently being revised lol

If you can see , the tree itself is outside notion of infinite dimension , plus it existed as a primitive existence where it gave birth everything even the dimensions.

If you can see , the tree itself is outside notion of infinite dimension , plus it existed as a primitive existence where it gave birth everything even the dimensions.
If it was that easy lol. This kind of argument was rejected before, and it is not enough to be 1-B, well according to those who debate on the topic

Nasuverse Root??, i remember Nasu are more specific about this
No , they have shared a same features , with two critical points.

1.the root itself is beyond dimensional theories , of course you don't need to qouted the same thing , but just show that you have a same context , in honkai case the tree is beyond notion of dimensions which speaking by character who knowing to much about it.

2.being a source of everything in thier own verse , the tree also be.

The High 1-B upgrade was rejected more than a year ago, when not many informations about the Imaginary Tree and the Sea of Quanta were know.

Now that the story went more in depth about what they are and how they works, an upgrade would be much more likely to be accepted, expecially considering a Reality - Fiction relation between dimensions is already established.

And a page for both the Imaginary Tree and the Sea of Quanta would be extremely useful considering both have a lot of passives, and the fact that they are location would not be a problem considering we already have multiple pages of places.

unknown.png
Hey y'all. Me and a few other people are working on translating all of Houkai Gakuen 2 and turning it into a visual novel. Just a heads up!

Back