• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd Discussion Thread (Reborn)

What nonsense are you babbling about
Is it true that the strongest god level and explosive country level characters in hk2 are on par?
The power of the divine only exists in the introduction, and its actual performance is garbage. Have you not watched the relevant plot?

Is it true that the strongest god level and explosive country level characters in hk2 are on par?
The power of the divine only exists in the introduction, and its actual performance is garbage. Have you not watched the relevant plot?
It's not true lmao. Even by conservative estimates, they're much stronger than country level.
I've read through the entire game, from Retrospective to Honkai Academy.
I think you're referring to the Unified Will beam being stated around country level in energy output, but, we have dozens of other feats that score much higher when looked at mathematically

It's not true lmao. Even by conservative estimates, they're much stronger than country level.
I've read through the entire game, from Retrospective to Honkai Academy.
I think you're referring to the Unified Will beam being stated around country level in energy output, but, we have dozens of other feats that score much higher when looked at mathematically
The Babylonian deity is the strongest deity, and you should be very clear about its performance, right

The Babylonian deity is the strongest deity, and you should be very clear about its performance, right
That's not necessarily true, Yoga Sothoth is stronger for example.
And yes, I've partially played through the Babylons new chapter with Niuniu and God of War exploding

Awesome 👍🏻 are you a Chinese, or did you learn Chinese?
Learned it, hence why I can't really speak it properly (As I literally have nobody to practice with). It was relatively easy for me since my native language has tones too (albeit, they're not 1-to-1 with Chinese tones), and I don't really have that many problems with Hanzi (except a few, I guess, most are intuitive in shape.)

Learned it, hence why I can't really speak it properly (As I literally have nobody to practice with). It was relatively easy for me since my native language has tones too (albeit, they're not 1-to-1 with Chinese tones), and I don't really have that many problems with Hanzi (except a few, I guess, most are intuitive in shape.)
Awesome. I can only speak three languages, which are all relatively easy.

Awesome. I can only speak three languages, which are all relatively easy.
I speak around 6~ (depending on what you count languages).
I like linguistics as a subject, so I do it as a hobby. Hindi and Nahuatl are prob the next ones I'll try to get to around A2 level

I know Hindi; it's my neighboring country's language after all
I have a few friends in India, Sanskrit is more interesting but any and all English literature on learning Sanskrit is kinda badly done and uses outdated learning methods, so I have no will to learn it

I have a few friends in India, Sanskrit is more interesting but any and all English literature on learning Sanskrit is kinda badly done and uses outdated learning methods, so I have no will to learn it
We used Sanskrit as well, until our native language was created. But my family still has manuscripts and writings of Sanskrit. My uncle even tried to teach me but I am not so good at language.

Back