• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd Benares CRT Well im trying my best to make Benares's profile but...

Makaronnz

Username Only
According to the chain i think Benares should be 4-A too but its kinda hard to find scans and this made all progress more challenging. If anyone has helpful a scan can you send it? I'd appreciate it.
(I don't have much time to devote myself to this so i won't say no to any help lol)

(Thats a sandbox so don't complain about it. I know there may be problems but im open to any ideas)

Back